Week 13 TNF: Dallas at Baltimore

2 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Why are the M and the O highlighted in the Baltimore end zone? What am I missing? Very curious about this.

Attentive NFL fans may have noticed a change in one of the end zones at the Baltimore Ravens' M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Md. ... Turns out, the gold “MO” lettering in the Ravens' end zone is just one way the team is celebrating the life and legacy of Ravens superfan Mo Gaba, who died at age 14 in summer 2020.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Attentive NFL fans may have noticed a change in one of the end zones at the Baltimore Ravens' M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Md. ... Turns out, the gold “MO” lettering in the Ravens' end zone is just one way the team is celebrating the life and legacy of Ravens superfan Mo Gaba, who died at age 14 in summer 2020.

cool they did that. 

48 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

Baltimore has done a great job of molding their team to Jackson’s strengths. I have to wonder how far they can really go though because he’s such a poor passer. 

We've already seen what happens to them in the playoffs. Unfortunately for the Ravens, Jackson is one dimensional and doesn't have a strong enough arm to get the ball outside the numbers.

The Ravens can win regular season games with him, but the playoffs are a different story.

It's 17 passes... that's no volume, even for Lamar. The difference in efficiency is that the Ravens aren't scoring as much or pushing it down the field as much, but it's a good team that's likely to get in the playoff because the hard part of their schedule is over. But it's never going to be an operation that plays well from behind with Jackson there.

1 hour ago, Sharky7337 said:

I saw him live at NC state game his last year at Louisville and I wasn't that impressed. He seems to have come back down to earth a bit.

Is Ezekiel the most over rated running back of all time or what?

Elliot was pretty dang good, but he has been a workhorse for years now and maybe he feels it now. He used to just truck people over. Don't see that much anymore.

And he doesn't seem like a guy who takes practice, training, and treating his body right seriously to me. Maybe he is. I could be wrong. He seems like he's just going through the motions to me.