Cole Beasley is the absolute goods. What a signing!

YoloinOhio

BEASE, BEASE, BEASE!!!!!

Also of note...of his 9 receptions, 7 went for first downs and 1 for a TD. So, only one reception wasn't for a first down or a score.

SAUCE greases those chains and keeps them moving forward!

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

My 10 year old son said tonight “Diggs and Gabe Davis make plays, but Beasley makes the offense flow.  He the scrapper that makes defenses angry.”  I tend to agree.

Raised that boy well! Definitely a proud Dad moment 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

My 10 year old son said tonight “Diggs and Gabe Davis make plays, but Beasley makes the offense flow.  He the scrapper that makes defenses angry.”  I tend to agree.

Beasley certainly is a scrappy guy.  A real gym rat.  Lunch pail type.  Film junkie.  A student of the game.  Coaches son type.

sorta sneaky athletic also.  100. % effort guy. 

7 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Welker, Amendola and Edelman were the 3 guys that made me scream.  Often.

I think your son nailed it.  I bet San Fran fans (+ lotsa others) hate hate hate Beasley, which of course makes me happy happy happy.

9 hours ago, WMDman said:

***** Chris Hogan we have a new 7-11 in town

We did love Hogan, but Beasley is SO MUCH BETTER.

9 hours ago, BillsFanSD said:

Two years ago, Allen was throwing to Kelvin Benjamin, Zay Jones, and Robert Foster.  

Real Housewives Barf GIF by Slice - Find & Share on GIPHY

8 hours ago, Special K said:

Instead of 7-11, its 17 to 11 for 7!!

No one asked to do math this early in the morning; let me go hit the Chenin Blanc again so I understand.

9 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Im 100% certain Reed was not a slot WR.  

Goodness, what a terrible thought that Reed was a slot receiver.......you should be 110%.

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Every time  he has a big play they show him shaking out his flowing blonde locks on the sideline ... shampoo commercial incoming?

Alright Alright Alright GIF by memecandy - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Success said:

I really didn't like him with Dallas.  It shows what a difference laundry makes.

One of my favorite Bills of all time now.  And that isn't hyperbole.  Imagine if everyone played like Beasley.  All out, all the time.

Same. When they were on Hard Knocks he didnt look great and everything he said and did on the sidelines was really cringey. I wasnt that thrilled when we signed him.

Boy did he prove me wrong.