White Facemasks are BACK

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

What were they before?  Don't like the all white look.

They seem to play around with the uniforms a lot.

I wish they would direct their energy into replacing the now horribly dated "charging bison" logo on the side of the helmet.

Its design shouts out 1970s, and not in a  good way.

The charging Buffalo is regarded as a great logo by many including in the graphic design world.  I love it.   The Bills chose wisely. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

We just beat a better than their record indicates AFC West team at home to go 8-3 and now are going on the road for a national tv spot against an NFC preseason contender.  It would be criminal not to bring back the white face masks.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/2/2020 at 1:09 PM, Greg S said:

I think the Bills uniforms are one of the best in the NFL. The logo is fine (both current and throwback). They just need to lose the all reds and all blues. IMHO

I'm always amazed at how popular our uniforms are with Bills fans.  They are not bad uniforms, but they aren't close to the best in the league.  And the '70s buffalo logo with the slash across it is just such dated, bad, graphic design now.

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I'm always amazed at how popular our uniforms are with Bills fans.  They are not bad uniforms, but they aren't close to the best in the league.  And the '70s buffalo logo with the slash across it is just such dated, bad, graphic design now.

If you factor in the all reds and blues then I agree with you. They aren't close to the best. If its just the blue over white, white over blue, all whites (current and throwback) then they are top 5 IMHO. Others I put up there....Raiders, Colts, Chargers (especially the powder blues), Packers.

next up is when they announce a new blue stripe on the pants.

It will be a tattered man groping around, desperately scavenging in a post nuclear wasteland and finding the white pants with a blue stripe, just in time for the authorities to come in futuristic tanks and weaponry to apprehend him.

• Haha (+1) 1

Apparently, we’re in an era where various uniform combinations are a necessity and cause for social media whining and gnashing of teeth.  If the Bills don’t “Now please bring back the red helmets and red end zones!!!” soon the earth might just go up in 🔥 🔥 🔥