Denver forced to play with no QB

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing new here. They haven’t played with a QB since Manning.

What time is this game on tomorrow? This could be hilarious 

I get that this is a tough year, and I'm grateful we have football.   But the league is terrible at this. It is NOT hard to set up standards:  if you're missing x players, or certain positio

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

What time is this game on tomorrow? This could be hilarious 

I’m thinking penalty shots/bong hits for every absurd play outcome, reminds me of years ago when a bunch of us watched Outlaw Jose Wales and did a shot every time someone got killed, we didn’t last through the first half hour.,. 😁

• Haha (+1) 1
2 minutes ago, Baba Booey said:

If this does happen, the NFL is going to have some explaining to do!!! I guess Denver isn’t one of the Leagues favorites. Especially when Tennessee and Baltimore get moved to accommodate them. Crazy!!!

I said, early in the year, every team should have had a week off every fourth week. To get rest or for makeup games.

It would have stretched the season into March but, under the circumstances, would anyone care?

• Like (+1) 5

I get that this is a tough year, and I'm grateful we have football.

But the league is terrible at this. It is NOT hard to set up standards:  if you're missing x players, or certain positions, the game gets postponed.

This is a complete double-standard when you look at what they did for the Ravens & Titans.  

• Like (+1) 16
  • Awesome! (+1) 1