Week 11 Around the League

Just now, Chemical said:

he didn’t even say anything about Tua. No one is crowning him, but plenty are picking apart every play. You know the thing they though was unfair when it happened to Allen?

I don’t know if he will be good to great or flame out, but I see plenty of hypocrites around here. 

Please dot even put that midget in the same sentence with Josh 

thank you 

1 minute ago, Putin said:

Miami without getting turnovers are NOT winning a single game 

In their defense (see what I did there), sometimes a mediocre offense can get carried by a good defense. Its a team game. Its great to be balanced, but our teams over the last few years looked like the Dolphins do now.

Just now, bills6969 said:

Herbert is legit.  Highly accurate long ball.  We’re going to need to unleash the dogs against him next week.

As long as our oline plays well we will tear their D up. 

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Is the Broncos defense the best Tua has faced so far?

Nah the Rams D is good. And he passed for like 100 yards.... Rams lost that game with turnovers.

Just now, Chemical said:

he didn’t even say anything about Tua. No one is crowning him, but plenty are picking apart every play. You know the thing they though was unfair when it happened to Allen?

I don’t know if he will be good to great or flame out, but I see plenty of hypocrites around here. 

From my end of things, I think that being critical of Tua is a counterpoint to many Bills' fans who are making strong suggestions that the Dolphins will win out and win the division.  Tua is a wildcard on a team with some good bones (HC, D, maybe ST).  He has a limited body of work and doesn't look lights out to me at this point.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gene1973 said:

This is the main jist of my argument, Bills fans can sure dump on other players in the same manner they decry when it happens to Allen... 

They can’t even have a discussion without immediate personal attacks. It’s embarrassing. I didn’t even have an opinion either way until I saw the mob emerge. 

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

He's a future HOFer with the arm strength of a Brett Favre, the accuracy of a Drew Brees, the athleticism of a Michael Vick, the football IQ of a Peyton Manning, and the clutch gene of a Joe Montana.

FINALLY someone has a true description of Josh Allen!

Well done sir!

• Like (+1) 1