Who is your favorite Bills free agent acquisition/trade of all time?

I'll never forget the excitement I felt when we signed Paup, it was like Christmas morning. Had a similar feeling when we signed TKO. Then the same with Diggs.

I had tempered excitement with the TO & Mario Williams signings.

• Like (+1) 2

There's some good names (& big names) to choose from but shoot...as far as underrated...laying the foundation signings...Hyde and Poyer were amazing additions in turning this thing around. Williams, Spikes, Paup, Larry Centers, Speilman, TO, Stroud were all good signings but they were established names. The 2 safeties were quiet, no hype, under the radar signings...or maybe I'm remembering wrong.

Mario is the first name that came to mind.  im 32 and that was the first real big player we acquired (FA).  one of those guys i thought we had no shot at as usual. i remember where i worked and sitting at my desk reading what.......... 65pages? LOL!  He immediately was the biggest player on the field and so fun to watch in matchups.  that last year really rubbed me the wrong way, but in hindsight that was as equally rexs fault as it was mario.  came during a really hard week in my life too, so it sticks out as a nice distraction.

You guys are so young.

Jack Kemp and Cookie weren’t bad free agent pickups.

Biscuit was best trade but Leonard Smith is a little underrated.

Like someone said, Bobby Moore a/k/a Ahmad Rashad was a tremendous trade but was ruined by letting him go so soon over about $25K.

Robert James probably best UDFA.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

zero impact.

Well...he produced, like he was supposed to.  If you are judging individual impact by team success...then sadly, nobody mentioned in this thread had that kind of impact.  He was never the reason those teams didn't win.

Edited by Buftex