Week 10: Bills at Cardinals

YoloinOhio

49 minutes ago, njbuff said:

We all would love to see a strong Bills performance which puts them right back in elite status.

Let's hope they don't come out as flat as they did against Tennessee where a turnover right away basically said the Bills aren't showing up today.

Game is on a Sunday. Bills win

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Jordan Phillips is out per Sal C

Full Cardinals injury report

image.thumb.png.68bb586bca82d414faa67e37d7238776.png

Lot of questionable designations that could be significant for the birdies - Budda Baker, Dre Kirkpatrick, Deonte Thompson, Kenyan Drake.

I would call Drake and Baker the most significant

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yep hasn’t lived up to the contract out there but I was expecting him to have some juice for this game 

McDermott said it "he always plays well against his former teams".  Probably still significant would be whatever intel he can give them about our defensive tendencies and play calls and about our offense.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Full Cardinals injury report

image.thumb.png.68bb586bca82d414faa67e37d7238776.png

Lot of questionable designations

I question how healthy Budda baker is, they expect him to play but I wonder how much he will be out there with Seattle looming 4 days later , groins are tricky 

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Question: have you actually heard anyone calling for Jake Fromm, even after Josh had some pretty bad games against the Titans and KC and  there was talk of "regressing"?

'cuz I haven't, short of an occasional comment from our dear new-this-year friend @JakeFrommStateFarm but with a name like that, it's kind of reflexively expected.

Now of course that could change.

I was using hyperbole. 

59 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Wth are you talking about?  

Just saying that people over react to Josh’s performance. 

clearly I missed the mark on what was supposed to be a joke. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JGMcD2 said:

Kyler Murray runs like a RC Car. 

There I said it, now you won’t be able to unsee it. 

You’re welcome! 

He dangles the ball out at the end of his arm when he runs like a squeamish Sea World keeper carrying a live tuna ("hold it against my body? eeeeewww!") across the concrete wall between Orca tanks

I just hope the Bills have a couple of Shamu-types on the team who can jump out and gobble that tasty snack.  Mmmmmm, Tuna!

• Like (+1) 1