Week 10: Bills at Cardinals

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

The annoying thing here is this whole cast has been slobbing all over a 5-3 fins team for 2 weeks now. We're 7-2 with wins over 4 teams with winning records(most in the league)and we have to win another one against a good team to not be doubted. Thats silly talk.

That’s all I heard too. I don’t care if that goofball thinks we’re for real or not. They just lost to Miami but when we just pull out wins we suck well that’s what good teams do find away. I hope we blow them out now. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I hope Josh is allowed to decline or avoid further interviews this week and just focus

I think his only interview left would be the postgame interview next Sunday hopefully they focus on the game, after that with the bye it should hopefully be out of the news cycle.

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I hope Josh is allowed to decline or avoid further interviews this week and just focus

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I think his only interview left would be the postgame interview next Sunday hopefully they focus on the game, after that with the bye it should hopefully be out of the news cycle.

Big interview with Kim Jones is scheduled to air on nfl networks pregame show. I’d place a large wager on that being a topic. No clue at what point this week that interview is actually being recorded though. 

22 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Not a golf fan, but this scares me... Do out of Buffalo markets have to worry about the Masters running long and missing part of the game?

SUpposedly they said on Howard and Jeremy that they(CBS) have time built in for playoffs(Just incase) and it should still end early enough for game time. 

They don't want to lose any game time either I guess.

Edited by TBBills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson said:

I hope our Joshy doesn't become another Trent Edwards when he plays the Cardinals. Trent became Captain Checkdown when he was hit hard by a Cardinal defender. 

Not a chance in hell... he often refuses to check down. I anticipate the is a frequent conversation between him a daboll 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ugh no more red and blue maps! 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3