When did you guys know that we were going to win the game?

24 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Not lying when I say this....after Roberts first kickoff.  That seemed to set to the tone for the day....kinda like Roberts letting the ball bounce off his shoulder pads against TN.  

After Roberts ran it for I think 60 yards?  I said to myself "damn...we're going to win this game".

Outside of that, were you guys nervous at all at any point?  Memories of the Rams game start creeping in?

I was psyched in the first.   But definitely in the 4th qtr with 10 minutes to go. 

For me, it was when there was about 3 minutes left in the game.  Seattle was driving, but not getting out of bounds, not taking timeouts, not hustling to get the next play off. It seemed like they were resigned to lose.  That's when I was resigned the Bills would win.  It was odd how Seattle had a complete lack of urgency.

34 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

When AJ Klein showed up in the second half.

@Virgil, where are your thoughts?

Honestly, I knew before halftime.  Russ can comeback, but I never felt like we weren't in control of this game.  When Josh has that look in his eyes and you realize that no one besides the TE's and Metcalf has any catches, you know it's going to be a good ride.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

Once we started kneeling down.

This game was AMAZING to watch.

This was when I was 100% sure the Bills would win. I wonder if I would have felt differently if G. Davis catch and run was ruled a TD instead of the Bills settling for a FG.

Edited by BfloBillsFan