Postgame Thread Bills vs. Seahawks

Chandler#81

19 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I don't think the Cardinals are as good as people think they are.  Can't wait for all your Miami love this week.

35 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I mean is Pitts really that good?  They are struggling and losing to Dallas right now.  They got the Titans and Ravens win but have played nobody else.  I haven't looked but they probably have one of the easiest schedules IMO.

Yeah.  They are both very good teams.  Not sure how you can argue a 7-0 team is not good.  Arizona is averaging 419 yrds/gm and has a good D.  PItt has a top 5 defense. 

1 hour ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

After Tre left the field I loved that the first thing that happened was Dane Jackson getting a huge stick on Metcalf.  Very interesting rookie with a small sample size.

That's Dane's calling card. He is an amazing tackler. I remember watching his college highlights after the draft and that was what stood out to me, he just doesn't miss tackles and he can lay the lumber a bit.

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Yeah.  They are both very good teams.  Not sure how you can argue a 7-0 team is not good.  Arizona is averaging 419 yrds/gm and has a good D.  PItt has a top 5 defense. 

Pittsburgh is probably the best team going so far.

The NFC West plays a lousy schedule this year, so I don't know exactly what these NFC West teams are, but Arizona does look good.

5 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I didn't say they weren't good.  Top 3 of the AFC, I am not so sure.  They had a pretty cupcake schedule so far.

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

❤️

The tweet here is exactly why reports of the offense's demise was greatly exaggerated. The Jets game was something like a 40 year anomaly where Buffalo didn't score at TD or punt but drove into position 8 times. Then they ran for 200 yards vs NE. underneath the somewhat lack of points, the yardage and first downs indicate that Buffalo is still moving the ball.

• Like (+1) 3

33 minutes ago, y2zipper said:

Pittsburgh is probably the best team going so far.

With Big Ben....um, about that....

Just now, BuffAlone said:

Not only did Josh cook, he smoked some turkeys. Despite being sacked 7 times!  Kudos to Daboll. 

Josh brought his bowie knife and his bottle of Wild Turkey.

Let Josh Hunt!