Gameday Thread PreGame Week 9 Bills vs. Seahawks

Chandler#81

13 minutes ago, Rockinon said:

Crap. According to the broadcast map, game isn't showing in Northern NY where I am from. Scrambling to find a way to watch now. WTF,  they have the Giants game listed.

Download the Bills app. They are, apparently, showing the game there today.

Interesting perspective from Matt Hasselbeck on Josh Allen just now on ESPN. Discussed Allen’s shoulder injury saying he had the same injury & it causes you to miss throws high. Added this is around the time you really start to recover & feel like yourself again. 

• Like (+1) 5

https://mobile.twitter.com/BradleyGelber/status/1325460527485759489

not sure if the link will auto insert from my phone; but Matt Hasselbeck sating that when he had the same injury on his left shoulder it caused his accuracy to suffer and that Allen is right where he was when he started to get back to himself.

An interesting thought.  

• Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wow didn’t even wait to see if he could beat the BILLS this is bold!

He's come a long way from the time he was a Bills assistant coach and the one & done HC job with the NYJ when the owner thought he was upgrading by hiring Rich Kotite.

37 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

My team played late, coupled with staying up for ND-Clemson double OT and SNL (I had this last night, not this morning (yet)...

Cold brew martini:

2 oz cold brew

2 oz vodka 

1/2 oz kahlua

1/2 oz simple syrup

shake with ice for at least 30 sec and strain into chilled martini glass. 

Wow.  I am sure that is tasty, but it sounds like a headache in a glass.  More power to you. 

23 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Download the Bills app. They are, apparently, showing the game there today.

Dumb question Milton, but do you mean www.buffalobills.com?  I ask as I live down here and not showing here so I normally have to go to Wild Wings.

Thanks Milton or if I’m wrong, please clarify.  I appreciate it bud.

1 hour ago, Just Joshin' said:

Let Josh grill today. 

I have accepted that the Bills D will not contain the Seahawks.  I do believe Josh can win the game in the air.  The offense needs to win each possession and have the defense steal one or two.

Yeah, Josh will need to be superman today.   Like 29 of 39 for 350+.  Highly accurate against a 2 deep zone.   Good luck with that.   We shall see.   We will learn a lot about Josh today.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

Dumb question Milton, but do you mean www.buffalobills.com?  I ask as I live down here and not showing here so I normally have to go to Wild Wings.

Thanks Milton or if I’m wrong, please clarify.  I appreciate it bud.

Phone/tablet based app. But, I was proven wrong as they only are showing it where the network coverage is already. NFL League Pass controls the tv and internet world again!!

19 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BradleyGelber/status/1325460527485759489

not sure if the link will auto insert from my phone; but Matt Hasselbeck sating that when he had the same injury on his left shoulder it caused his accuracy to suffer and that Allen is right where he was when he started to get back to himself.

An interesting thought.  

I saw that! He seemed to state this pretty Matter of factly. I had seen some speculation that the injury had affected him in terms of mechanics but had not seen it analyzed to that degree, with the added insight that he should now be over the injury. Would be great.