Trump supporters...please show class. Don't be sore losers...

StHustle

1 minute ago, dickleyjones said:

Ok we learned it. I don't see anyone around here touting biden as some amazing statesman. he is rather blasé and most people know it.  Now what?

Four years of stalled economy and china calling the shots. That's all.

Just now, westside2 said:

No crystal ball, just 8 years of obama to learn from. 

Ah right. Everything is exactly the same.

Here comes that subprime mortgage crisis again, maybe a resurgence of Somali pirates?

On the good side we will have analogue tv broadcasts back for a bit.

But one thing i am confused about - who wins the nobel peace prize this time? Obama or Biden?

Happy 2008!

17 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

Ah right. Everything is exactly the same.

Here comes that subprime mortgage crisis again, maybe a resurgence of Somali pirates?

On the good side we will have analogue tv broadcasts back for a bit.

But one thing i am confused about - who wins the nobel peace prize this time? Obama or Biden?

Happy 2008!

Hey, I now get to be on the other side and sling mud at the president. I'm looking forward to the next four years. Let me start with

#neverbiden

I think Kamala the Ugandan giant wins the Nobel prize.

Edited by westside2

Just now, westside2 said:

Hey, I now get to be on the other side and sling mud at the president. I'm looking forward to the next four years. Let me start with

#neverbiden

Oh go right ahead, consider it a consolation prize. I certainly won't pretend biden is any great shakes.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, westside2 said:

#neverbiden

You are so happy first you got to be a piece of ***** and now you get to be a piece of *****.

8 minutes ago, westside2 said:

#neverbiden

Trump! Trump! Trump! 

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

Its funny that the party that whined and resisted for four years after Trump won is expecting instant unity after the Biden result was official.  You reap what you sow.

I don't think anyone is asking Trump voters to join hands with Democrats and sing kumbaya. Just accept Trump lost the election fairly. If they want to fight against Biden's policies for the next 4 years that is certainly their right.

46 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yep.  

That was British academics writing to the British PM. Here in America the pandemic is still going strong with over 100,000 new cases per day over the last several days. Biden being voted in won't cause the pandemic to suddenly disappear, but hopefully a better national policy will help curb future spreading.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

the policies have not been fully corrected. That’s false.  My point is we’ve heard for how many years about systemic racism and we just elected a guy who helped create systemic racism.  You can also look at the crisis back then as a pandemic and he couldn’t have ***** up the response for that any worse. Now he’s in charge of this?  Great 

This is unhinged Whataboutism run amok.  Yes, Joe Biden, who served as VP to the first black President and whose VP choice is the first black woman to serve in that role, is secretly a racist.  Great work on your thesis.  Nevermind that those policies (which I would agree have been disasters) were largely advocated for by inner-city leaders.

Please.  This crap is exhausting.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

This is unhinged Whataboutism run amok.  Yes, Joe Biden, who served as VP to the first black President and whose VP choice is the first black woman to serve in that role, is secretly a racist.  Great work on your thesis.  Nevermind that those policies (which I would agree have been disasters) were largely advocated for by inner-city leaders.

Let's see if they still spit the same bull#### after this response 

6 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

It’s always whataboutism when it doesn’t fit your narrative. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

I don't think anyone is asking Trump voters to join hands with Democrats and sing kumbaya. Just accept Trump lost the election fairly. If they want to fight against Biden's policies for the next 4 years that is certainly their right.

That was British academics writing to the British PM. Here in America the pandemic is still going strong with over 100,000 new cases per day over the last several days. Biden being voted in won't cause the pandemic to suddenly disappear, but hopefully a better national policy will help curb future spreading.

Really?  National policy?

So what have the States done "wrong?"  States like Illinois?

Dupes.  Complete moronic dupes.  

23 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

If you are confident in your position, there should be no need for name calling...your argument should win on its own merits...denigrating the opposition only serves to distract from the real issue at hand...

If you  don't want to be considered a dumbass, then don't choose to blindly believe and repeat the baseless rantings of a demented sociopath who has repeatedly demonstrated he will say anything to incite his followers.

That Union soldiers voted by mail during the Civil War and that mail-in voting has been a part of US elections ever since is not "a position".   It's a fact that has been in history books for more than 150 years so find one about the Civil War from decades ago and check it out. 

Edited by SoTier
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SoTier said:

If you  don't want to be considered a dumbass, then don't choose to blindly believe and repeat the baseless rantings of a demented sociopath who has repeatedly demonstrated he will say anything to incite his follower.is

That Union soldiers voted by mail during the Civil War and that mail-in voting has a been part of US elections ever since is not "a position".   It's a fact that has been in history books for more than 150 years so find one about the Civil War from decades ago and check it out. 

As soon as the left apologizes for calling me a racist and a nazi the past four years. Then I'll take you seriously. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, westside2 said:

As soon as the left apologizes for calling me a racist and a nazi the past four years. Then I'll take you seriously. 

What the hell does this response have to do with anything I posted?  

20 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Racist enabler in the house.  

Watch out for mixed jungles and super predators 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🥴

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Racist enabler in the house.  

Watch out for mixed jungles and super predators 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🥴

Human troll in the house.  Just like your departed leader.  Nothing more.  Life as a troll, politics of trolling, message board trolling - some of you folks don't know any other way to be.

20 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Human troll in the house.  Just like your departed leader.  Nothing more.  Life as a troll, politics of trolling, message board trolling - some of you folks don't know any other way to be.

Super predators aren’t as smart as Joe. 

I don’t have a leader, don’t need one.    You got played lmao.   

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, shoshin said:

How about Biden supporters show class? 

Being a sore winner is much worse than a sore loser. 

Trump says he won though so isn't he the sore winner?  But wait he lost so he's both?  This gets confusing.

• Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Biden has appealed to folks, even those who voted against him,  to come together, and I hope that happens.  I do not recall anytime during his term where Trump appealed to those opposing him to come together.

Trumps acceptance speech was the right one, or maybe it was his first speech as president. I remember it well and with hope. 

He had, like Biden will have, an unreceptive 50% of the country and Congress, as audience. It takes a LOT of work to build bridges. Much more than tearing them down, which was surely Trump's expertise.

Biden's temperament is more suited to the task because he's worked in the Senate with some of his opposition. We will see if he can keep it up and if there are any Rs big enough to reach across and accept his hand. It is not going to be easy for either side to make the first move or keep it up, but one thing I know for sure, it wasn't going to happen with Trump at the helm.  

• Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Trumps acceptance speech was the right one, or maybe it was his first speech as president. I remember it well and with hope. 

He had, like Biden will have, an unreceptive 50% of the country and Congress, as audience. It takes a LOT of work to build bridges. Much more than tearing them down, which was surely Trump's expertise.

Biden's temperament is more suited to the task because he's worked in the Senate with some of his opposition. We will see if he can keep it up and if there are any Rs big enough to reach across and accept his hand. It is not going to be easy for either side to make the first move or keep it up, but one thing I know for sure, it wasn't going to happen with Trump at the helm.  

So now we’ll see if the Republicans boycott the inauguration like the Dems did? Yes, that’s the ‘can’t we all just get along’ spirit of pulling together that Trump stepped into in 2017. I’ll NEVER forgive and forget that display by those juvenile sore losers. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/7/2020 at 11:19 AM, Jaraxxus said:

The antiifas, pink hats, democrats, BLMs, and half the people here didn't give a flying ***** about the sake of our great nation the past four years.

Why should that standard apply to me but not them?

Because they've been pissy little cry babies for the past 4 years but expect you to be some kind of gracious loser.  I hope they're all going to be happy with the disaster that awaits us all with the "election" of a demented and senile old white guy.  What's the over/under on how long old Joe lasts?  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

3 hours ago, shoshin said:

Good post, but it's more than temperament.  Trump is a sociopath; he doesn't care that what he says or does harms others (his response to the coronavirus pandemic) or harms the country (undermining the electoral process).   What he wants or what benefits him is all that matters.

Read the definition of sociopath from this link:   ASPD.   It describes Trump's behavior to a T.

34 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Because they've been pissy little cry babies for the past 4 years but expect you to be some kind of gracious loser.  I hope they're all going to be happy with the disaster that awaits us all with the "election" of a demented and senile old white guy.  What's the over/under on how long old Joe lasts?  

My guess is that Biden lasts longer than Covid Donnie.   He's 3 years older than Trump but in better physical and mental health. I would not be surprised if Covid Donnie has a serious, possibly fatal, health crisis like a heart attack or stroke within 2 years.    

5 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Biden has appealed to folks, even those who voted against him,  to come together, and I hope that happens.  I do not recall anytime during his term where Trump appealed to those opposing him to come together.

I’ve been agreeable to just this sort of thing for most of my 58 years.  I sat down and waited while Obama did his thing, was prepared to hold my  tongue when Clinton was heiress and was pleasantly surprised when she went down like a presidential intern.  That reminds me, too, that I really hated the Clinton impeachment saga at the time, feeling that poor bill just got a hummer so what’s the big deal? 

That started to change for me when friends and neighbors of mine sat like expectant schoolchildren for the “Don is a Russian” report.  I have been doing some work on a property I bought and found in the attic a Newsweek from 1956.  It’s got Nixon on the cover, and in it the story is all about him characterizing Adlai Stevenson as. A commie $&@$.  You could simply change some names and you have the abortion we just went through.    There are no new ideas, just different cycles and new dimwits to fleece.  I even could have forgiven that, I’ve been dim witted at times you see, but the reality is you people didn’t really care that it went nowhere, and probably still would have supported removing him from office in spite of it. 

When Trump suggested that Obama wiretapped Trump Towers, as a conciliatory and good natured conservative I was outraged, explaining to my conservative friends and family how damaging that sort of thing would be to the Republic.  Well, a couple years later a good old fashioned wire tapping would have been garden variety political *****, what went down was much worse and you’re cool with that too. 

When you follow the Kav saga, the way it played out was that a henchman took a fabulous and fanciful Game of Thrones type-tale (power, corrupted morals, alcohol and sizing sexploitation) with no verifiable facts and attempted to destroy a guy who actually seems like  a good and decent man (unlike Biden and for that matter, DJT or any other of these scummers in Washington).  Was that the unity and togetherness you’re pining for, the part where you say a guy is a serial rapist because there is literally no fallout for doing so?  Seems to me it is, because you gave that crowd the stamp of approval with you vote, yes?  

Trump feels compelled to see this through, and suddenly we’re supposed to forgive and forget?   I say hard pass, and while you might well be a good and decent person that would be great to have a beer with and talk the Bills, politically speaking and with the utmost respect to you as a voter I say go &$&$ yourself and your appeal for unity NOW, suddenly, as if by magic.

Whatever happens, happens.   I’m confident that calls for unity of the sort your looking for will fall on deaf ears.  Some folks will get back in the bus and sit in the back with a vacant stare and an “Oh well”, but many will not.