Trump supporters...please show class. Don't be sore losers...

StHustle

12 minutes ago, Bakin said:

55F9BD62-935D-49ED-8949-35F7CEF0AFBE.jpeg

That's pretty dumb application of a Benford distribution. 

Since most precincts are a similar size (6-800) and most results fall in a similar % for one candidate, you'd not expect them to fit a Benford distribution. More likely to hit a poisson distribution, though I'm no expert on modeling elections. 

This is just nonsense though, but I'm sure lots of people who don't understand it believe that's it's evidence because, numbers, or something. 

Waiting on real evidence of tens of thousands of votes fraudulently cast.*

*Also still waiting on the 6 million fraudulent votes cast for Hillary. Is Trump's 2016 commission still looking into that? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Crying?  I think it's pathetic the way DR is losing it.  Those posts were so unlike even him that it's almost funny.

I guess I'm a little disappointed he lacks integrity, but I'm not at all surprised.

Crying?  Maybe you're right.  I'm sad because I legitimately thought this election might force DR and others to consider that maybe they need to pull themselves out of these insane rabbit holes.  Instead they're making other rabbit holes to borough into.

You can still legally pursue things like a recount and other court battles and maintain the precedent of allowing for a smooth and peaceful transition.

It's a national security issue to hold up a transition.  Just ask the 911 Commission re- George W Bush.

"We'll see."

I'm sorry, but this is what so many over there are saying, and it's obvious most of it is crap.  When it ends up there's no overturning of the results, DR and all the others (I hope not you, but I admit I question that) will cry foul by the courts or election officials overseeing the recounts or someone.

They will still claim Trump won the election. 

It's amazing to me that ANYONE could have thought Trump couldn't lose... but that's exactly what DR thought and it's why he lambasted me with his sad and pathetic vitriole.

If he’s losing it—He’s not, btw, but assuming you’re right where sir is your compassion?  Why not leave him be?  You’ll have plenty of time to collect on your debt if things play out as you believe they will. 

Again, with due respect, who the &$#@ do you think you are waxing philosophically about a smooth transition and precedence?   The precedent established with your people—Obama, Clinton, Biden et al dates back to McCarthyism.  Destroy through innuendo, bring massive federal pressure upon the subject and count on the fanciful imagination of overly anxious citizens and they’ll believe just about anything.  Hookers urinating on a bed? The sitting president a Russian spy?  People are dumb enough to believe just about anything—and history shows that. 

As for trust in general? Schumer said it best—the shadow government has “six ways to Sunday to get you”.  That’s not too ominous, huh Transpy?  Personally, I believe him.  I believe there is malfeasance afoot.  I believe votes can be impacted and tally’s changed.  I believe that when something as odd as a virus is unleashed in the land of an enemy and devastates our economy, it could be pure dumbq luck, or could be one of the six ways.  I believe Biden believes folks like me are a threat to the status quo, and believe AOC when she talks about lists of people that need to be destroyed moving forward.  I’m uncertain as to whether you—personally Transplant, would stand for me if AOC gets her way.  Seems like all of us have questions. 

So, anyway, let’s see what happens.  I’ll always tell you what I think, and right now I think you’re asking for answers to questions you haven’t earned the right to ask.   

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

Love your name on here, Freebird is one of my favorite songs.  But Coach Tuesday is right.  You can pursue legal remedies but you have to have evidence that harm has been done.  And there is none.  You don’t use lawsuits as a fishing expedition; judges laugh at it as the one did in Pa when the lawyer had to admit in court that there were in fact observers present.  

Losing an election does not mean harm has been done, it means the people used their constitutional right to select someone else.

Then as surely as the sun rises and sets, you and yours shall prevail.  I remain uncertain as to why you are speaking out against pursuing a constitutional right, but that just me opining about you exercising one of yours.    We’re at day 6, 5 really when you figure in the chaos that surrounded the election.  There is plenty of time to see it through. 

LS was one of the first bands I ever listened to, and among the first albums I ever purchased. For whatever reason I always liked the creativity  of “pronounced leh-nerd skin-erd” and when thinking of screen names i went with it even though it was 30-35 years in the past. One guy called me a redneck because of it, that was worth its weight in gold.  If only people knew. Anyway I note Coach T is off line, and that means...yup, you guessed it Tuesday’s Gone.  Good night Albany!!  

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

Still no proof...

Why are they hiding the "proof" from not just Democrats, but ALL Americans?  Why?  I want someone/anyone to tell me why???  If you got a big one, then whip it out.  Otherwise stfu

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

If he’s losing it—He’s not, btw, but assuming you’re right where sir is your compassion?  Why not leave him be?  You’ll have plenty of time to collect on your debt if things play out as you believe they will. 

You sure he's not losing it? Sure seems like a meltdown to me.

Regardless, if you don’t think he's losing it why defend him so much? Our relationship is very tit for tat and he is ALWAYS the tit. Hell, I avoided PPP for a long time despite his trolling.

Pretty sad, really.

Again, with due respect, who the &$#@ do you think you are waxing philosophically about a smooth transition and precedence?   The precedent established with your people—Obama, Clinton, Biden et al dates back to McCarthyism.  Destroy through innuendo, bring massive federal pressure upon the subject and count on the fanciful imagination of overly anxious citizens and they’ll believe just about anything.  Hookers urinating on a bed? The sitting president a Russian spy?  People are dumb enough to believe just about anything—and history shows that. 

Oh shut up already with this. You guys are ridiculous a with this argument.

Does Trump have some legitimate reasons to look into the Biden campaign at this point? 

If he does, go ahead.

However, whatever investigatory levers that may have been pulled during the Obama transition, a transition actually occurred.

Hell Obama had Trump in the White House just a couple days after the election. He also gave Trump access to everything necessary in a transition.

And that election was closer than this election is. 

So with all due respect, who the &$#@ do you think you are with your hypocrisy.

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

As for trust in general? Schumer said it best—the shadow government has “six ways to Sunday to get you”.  That’s not too ominous, huh Transpy?  Personally, I believe him.  I believe there is malfeasance afoot.  I believe votes can be impacted and tally’s changed.  I believe that when something as odd as a virus is unleashed in the land of an enemy and devastates our economy, it could be pure dumbq luck, or could be one of the six ways.  I believe Biden believes folks like me are a threat to the status quo, and believe AOC when she talks about lists of people that need to be destroyed moving forward.  I’m uncertain as to whether you—personally Transplant, would stand for me if AOC gets her way.  Seems like all of us have questions. 

Here's the essence of what you just said:

"If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck."

The frightening thing about what you just said establishes even further why you and I will clearly never agree politically.

Donald Trump looks like a narcissistic, racist, misogynistic, lying, cheating, selfish, philandering, low IQ bum who was born into an empire and quacks like a narcissistic, racist, misogynistic, lying, cheating, selfish, philandering, low IQ bum who was born into an empire.

That's what he must be. And that all comes into play with why he was a terrible President and why people didn't vote for him for a 2nd term... they just couldn't look past all those things a 2nd time for an "outsider," which is what they did the 1st time.

And I know your rebuttal already, except Joe Biden is a man who's got good intentions who’s made mistakes over the course of a lifetime public career that he's learned from.

Because you can learn from mistakes and become better.

Donald Trump hasn't done that. He told White Nationalists to "stand by" when asked to condemn White Nationalism. 

So, anyway, let’s see what happens.  I’ll always tell you what I think, and right now I think you’re asking for answers to questions you haven’t earned the right to ask.   

"Let's see what happens."

Donald Trump lost an election as a 1 term President to a challenger in a more lopsided manner than anyone since Hoover lost to FDR, which seems appropriate...

that's what happened.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I believe that when something as odd as a virus is unleashed in the land of an enemy and devastates our economy, it could be pure dumbq luck, or could be one of the six ways.

As odd? People have been predicting something like this happening for years.

8 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Then as surely as the sun rises and sets, you and yours shall prevail.  I remain uncertain as to why you are speaking out against pursuing a constitutional right, but that just me opining about you exercising one of yours.    We’re at day 6, 5 really when you figure in the chaos that surrounded the election.  There is plenty of time to see it through. 

LS was one of the first bands I ever listened to, and among the first albums I ever purchased. For whatever reason I always liked the creativity  of “pronounced leh-nerd skin-erd” and when thinking of screen names i went with it even though it was 30-35 years in the past. One guy called me a redneck because of it, that was worth its weight in gold.  If only people knew. Anyway I note Coach T is off line, and that means...yup, you guessed it Tuesday’s Gone.  Good night Albany!!  

For the nth time, you do not have a Constitutional right to pursue a lawsuit that lacks a good faith basis.  If your allegations do not have a good faith underpinning - such as actual evidence - you can be sanctioned (or worse).

Now - it MAY be that certain states have specific laws that allow the losing candidate to file a lawsuit automatically.  I haven’t checked, I don’t know, it sounds odd.  That would be the only situation where “pursuing your Constitutional rights” without any real evidence would be an acceptable next step.  If that’s the case, I agree the process needs to be respected.

Edited by Coach Tuesday

4 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

You sure he's not losing it? Sure seems like a meltdown to me.

Regardless, if you don’t think he's losing it why defend him so much? Our relationship is very tit for tat and he is ALWAYS the tit. Hell, I avoided PPP for a long time despite his trolling.

Pretty sad, really.

Oh shut up already with this. You guys are ridiculous a with this argument.

Does Trump have some legitimate reasons to look into the Biden campaign at this point? 

If he does, go ahead.

However, whatever investigatory levers that may have been pulled during the Obama transition, a transition actually occurred.

Hell Obama had Trump in the White House just a couple days after the election. He also gave Trump access to everything necessary in a transition.

And that election was closer than this election is. 

So with all due respect, who the &$#@ do you think you are with your hypocrisy.

Here's the essence of what you just said:

"If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck."

The frightening thing about what you just said establishes even further why you and I will clearly never agree politically.

Donald Trump looks like a narcissistic, racist, misogynistic, lying, cheating, selfish, philandering, low IQ bum who was born into an empire and quacks like a narcissistic, racist, misogynistic, lying, cheating, selfish, philandering, low IQ bum who was born into an empire.

That's what he must be. And that all comes into play with why he was a terrible President and why people didn't vote for him for a 2nd term... they just couldn't look past all those things a 2nd time for an "outsider," which is what they did the 1st time.

And I know your rebuttal already, except Joe Biden is a man who's got good intentions who’s made mistakes over the course of a lifetime public career that he's learned from.

Because you can learn from mistakes and become better.

Donald Trump hasn't done that. He told White Nationalists to "stand by" when asked to condemn White Nationalism. 

"Let's see what happens."

Donald Trump lost an election as a 1 term President to a challenger in a more lopsided manner than anyone since Hoover lost to FDR, which seems appropriate...

that's what happened.

“Shut up already”? Easy Transpy, I’m  not one of your students.  This isn’t study hall. Pull it together. 

There is nothing to agree on politically.  You summarized it perfectly, and we return to where we started.  “Joe Biden is a man who’s got good intentions who has made mistakes...”. Of course you know what I’m going to say—you’ve defended him every step of the way. He’s like your uncle. He was never aware of the culture of toxic sexual exploitation of lecherous politicians in Washington described in the article you sent me, where women were afraid to get on a friggin elevator for decades. He never lied about his education, never bullied any of the ordinary citizens who dared to question him on his policies. 

Anyway, your defense of your boy Biden is legendary, your innate ability to lose it over Trump while elevating this hair-plugged dimwit to sainthood simply reveals your emotional immaturity and lack of creative thought.  

Your defense of Schumer and his comments, well that’s something darker.

Anyway—good chat, take a breath, cool down a bit and let’s talk more as this shakes out. 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

For the nth time, you do not have a Constitutional right to pursue a lawsuit that lacks a good faith basis.  If your allegations do not have a good faith underpinning - such as actual evidence - you can be sanctioned (or worse).

Now - it MAY be that certain states have specific laws that allow the losing candidate to file a lawsuit automatically.  I haven’t checked, I don’t know, it sounds odd.  That would be the only situation where “pursuing your Constitutional rights” without any real evidence would be an acceptable next step.  If that’s the case, I agree the process needs to be respected.

Thank you for your civil response.  My friend across the aisle  @transplantbillsfan is an emotional soul and things get off track sometimes. 

Yesterday was not judgement day.  Today is likely not judgement day.  In my humble opinion, many, many things that happen in/around and because of Washington politics go against the grain of the Constitution.  This particular issue has yet to be adjudicated and is remarkably fluid. 

We should all agree that legal votes should be counted, illegal votes or votes that did not meet statutory guidelines should not.  I’ve seen no less than 5 different issues that give me pause to question validity of the process.  I do not hang my hat on so-called experts or media-analysts who tell me I should trust them and that there no gosh-durn way the election could ever be tampered with.  That defies logic, defies human nature and defies common sense.  

If you are right, you and yours shall prevail.  

Let’s see what happens. 

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

Anyone notice how Trump has stopped running the country now? This is getting out of control...

And guys like Clapper are crapping their pants now because they're afraid Trump is going to de-classify and order the release of all notes and information on the Russia hoax in unredacted form which will implicate the former CIA director and many others in crimes.  Of course his concern is "national security".  Code for we're hiding a lot of illegal and unethical crap that we don't want anyone to know about.  Clapper has suggested the VP and cabinet execute a coup against the President to keep this information secret.  The guys a total scum bag.

This is going to be a wild ride for the next 2 1/2 months.. 

Thank you for your civil response.  My friend across the aisle  @transplantbillsfan is an emotional soul and things get off track sometimes. 

Yesterday was not judgement day.  Today is likely not judgement day.  In my humble opinion, many, many things that happen in/around and because of Washington politics go against the grain of the Constitution.  This particular issue has yet to be adjudicated and is remarkably fluid. 

We should all agree that legal votes should be counted, illegal votes or votes that did not meet statutory guidelines should not.  I’ve seen no less than 5 different issues that give me pause to question validity of the process.  I do not hang my hat on so-called experts or media-analysts who tell me I should trust them and that there no gosh-durn way the election could ever be tampered with.  That defies logic, defies human nature and defies common sense.  

If you are right, you and yours shall prevail.  

Let’s see what happens. 

Pretty much every one of the examples of "voting irregularities" has been debunked.

Unlike the last four year where Trump and the GOP could say things and let the court of public opinion weigh in on those topics, in this situation when they say things they'll need to actually prove their claims to be accurate in a court of law, which involves presenting evidence. Without evidence, which they've yet to present in a single one of their numerous lawsuits, they're going to continue getting wrecked in court. 

All of these races outside maybe Arizona is outside the scope of having any chance of being overturned. Biden will at a minimum win Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, Georgia and Pennsylvania, which is why Trump should begin the transition of power, even if he wants to continue wasting his money in court. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I started responding yesterday and decided to take a minute and think it through. 

On a local level, I think we (us v them, whomever us or them is in this case) find unity quickly and decisively.  I think we each speak our peace, acknowledge the feelings of the other and go about our business.  We both probably walk away thinking nothing changed, but we had a nice dialogue. 

The tale of Reagan and O'Neill is oft-told and is inspirational.  However, it was a story that played out in the early 1980s.  In those days, the stench of McCarthyism was still hanging around as it had been only 30 years or so since the infamous Red Scare.  We were still only 40 years removed from WW2, not much more than a decade off of Vietnam, and the world was different.  Had Tip O'Neill accused RR of being a Gorbachev Stooge, had the FBI launched a bogus probe against ties to Red Russia, the electorate would have met these allegations with a very jaundiced eye.  It simply would not have flown.  Likewise, allegations near and far from politicians and the media that RR was a glorified Nazi would have caused a massive outcry from the men and women who lived and lost loved ones during that era.  In my humble opinion, the reason the word 'Nazi' is thrown around these days is because there are very, very few people left to stand up and say "Are you &^%$ing people crazy??". 

Bush and the American people's response to 9/11 was also inspirational.  Nothing like an attempt to destroy us all to bring folks together.  However, by the time W had done his time, let's not pretend that he was not excoriated by Obama/Biden as basically a war criminal who sent American soldiers to die in a trumped up war-for-oil scheme.  Magically, of course, once the election was done, nothing further comes of it.  In fact, now the W Bush family and the Hussein-Obama families are quite close. Imagine that--the war criminal and the man who called him out are buddies.  In fact, looky looky--now W is all about the decency of jb.  No concerns about jb's wandering mind, no concerns about his racial insensitivity of pawing of women in the era of #metoo (which makes sense, given that old man HW Bush liked to cop a feel like rich elitist old men are prone to do)--just "He's a decent man.".

I ask you OMF--given our similarities--did W Bush think Trump a Russian stooge or a victim of a take down?  Did he support FISA abuse, like one might assume a War-for-Oil president probably would?  Did he support the Comey approach to derailing a president?  Did he support Obama's arrogance as he suddenly, without notice, caused an international incident by expelling a couple dozen Ruskies in the closing days in office?  

Now, here we are.  Election chaos, a push by the media to steamroll a candidate into submission.  It would work on a Mitt Romney or Jeb W Bush--they are soft as butter and were born without nuts.  Trump, however, is different and has chosen at this point to see it through.  Whether that builds unity or not really depends on your point of view--- I think there is nothing more American than pursuit of legal remedy through the court system.  There is no downside, no real room for debate as it's a foundational principle of our country.  On the flip side, declaring someone prom king in some dopey media push is silly and divisive, mostly because it means nothing.  It's divisive, it's presumptuous and it's unnecessary. 

If Biden prevails, the strategy changes because it has to.  Unity has nothing to do with it--he didn't seek it out in the race, he didn't seek it out in the 4 years Trump was in office, and imo he offers nothing of value to me as a citizen. 

When you trot out to the barn, plunk a shovelful of horse poop into a box, and then use pretty wrapping paper to cover the box, all you have is a pretty box that still stinks like horse poop.   Your posts are much like that.   You pretend to be a fair-minded, rational conservative but you're as delusional, irrational a Trump cultist as any of the attendees of Covid Donnie's various Grand Superspreader Tour events.

As a reply to the heading of you post . It should be changed to 

Don't be sore losers like we were when Trump was elected it just doesn't look good to be a cry baby for the next four years ! 

We will show our class the same way the opposition did by wasting gov't time and resources on which hunts ! What's good for the goose ...

31 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Pretty much every one of the examples of "voting irregularities" has been debunked.

Unlike the last four year where Trump and the GOP could say things and let the court of public opinion weigh in on those topics, in this situation when they say things they'll need to actually prove their claims to be accurate in a court of law, which involves presenting evidence. Without evidence, which they've yet to present in a single one of their numerous lawsuits, they're going to continue getting wrecked in court. 

All of these races outside maybe Arizona is outside the scope of having any chance of being overturned. Biden will at a minimum win Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, Georgia and Pennsylvania, which is why Trump should begin the transition of power, even if he wants to continue wasting his money in court. 

While your input is duly noted, your thoughts are your own and not indicative of the processes we have in place to address these issues. 

If they are “wrecked in court”, you and yours shall prevail.  I’m still struggling to

understand why you and many of yours are speaking out en masse in favor of suppressing the right to due process.  

As for DJT spending his money, and by extension average, hard working Americans choosing to contribute to the cause to make the world a better place, that’s politics man!  Why would you want that suppressed or mocked?  

Anyway you cut it, this debate is good for America.   Lets see how it goes.  

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

While your input is duly noted, your thoughts are your own and not indicative of the processes we have in place to address these issues. 

If they are “wrecked in court”, you and yours shall prevail.  I’m still struggling to

understand why you and many of yours are speaking out en masse in favor of suppressing the right to due process.  

As for DJT spending his money, and by extension average, hard working Americans choosing to contribute to the cause to make the world a better place, that’s politics man!  Why would you want that suppressed or mocked?  

Because our legal system is not supposed to deal with claims with no evidence.  If you were to take the "well, we think something is wrong so we're going to court" thought process being used by trump and apply that to anyone who feels butt hurt about something the legal system as we know it would cease to exist.  What Trump and his supporters are doing right now is the equivalent of a frivolous lawsuit.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, SoTier said:

When you trot out to the barn, plunk a shovelful of horse poop into a box, and then use pretty wrapping paper to cover the box, all you have is a pretty box that still stinks like horse poop.   Your posts are much like that.   You pretend to be a fair-minded, rational conservative but you're as delusional, irrational a Trump cultist as any of the attendees of Covid Donnie's various Grand Superspreader Tour events.

I always feel  badly for people like you.  I’m not sure if it was the failing of the people who cared for you, your role models or that you got off track somewhere along the way. 

If my thoughts offend you to the point that you come up with forced analogies involving horse droppings, gift boxes and wrapping paper, you should stay off the sauce and stay in the echo chamber. 

Bitterness keeps you from flying, lad. When you’re ready to have dialogue stop back by. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Due process is great if you have proof, which is something they have none of so far. 

Also, no one on your side seemed to care about due process for Trump's impeachment. 

They haven't won a single lawsuit yet, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO PROOF.

Also, Trump sent out fund raising emails and texts yesterday to pay for legal bills. The fine print read that up to 60% of those contributions would go to Trump to pay him back for the money he spent on his campaign. He's just grifting his followers into paying him back for the money he spent on his campaign, so he can walk away whole and they can put up their hard earned dollars to try to save the Titanic from sinking. 

And not allowing Biden, the presumed overwhelming winner in the electoral college, to begin the transition process in the middle of a pandemic is NOT good for America. It's probably the opposite, where Biden inherits a raging pandemic with minimal time to put his people in place. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Because our legal system is not supposed to deal with claims with no evidence.  If you were to take the "well, we think something is wrong so we're going to court" thought process being used by trump and apply that to anyone who feels butt hurt about something the legal system as we know it would cease to exist.  What Trump and his supporters are doing right now is the equivalent of a frivolous lawsuit.

There is a reason justice is blind, at least philosophically.  Tens of millions of citizens reject your assertion.  Our response?  No, we don’t burn down cities.  No, we don’t establish CHOP/Free-to-murder zones.  No, we don’t gather in massive groups and harass and  intimidate law abiding citizens as they sit at a local establishment that provides goods, services, employment and tax revenue to our local communities.  

We support the adjudication of the matter through legal means.  Not 2 minutes ago I responded to @SoTier and his silly yet hateful, derogatory comments.  My crime?  Civility. Reason. Patience. And a desire to see it through.  Oh, and I voted for Donald Trump and historic low unemployment, a sensible approach to taxation, energy independence and the like. 

I’ve indicated multiple times that if you and yours prevail, the answer will be revealed. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

There is a reason justice is blind, at least philosophically.  Tens of millions of citizens reject your assertion.  Our response?  No, we don’t burn down cities.  No, we don’t establish CHOP/Free-to-murder zones.  No, we don’t gather in massive groups and harass and  intimidate law abiding citizens as they sit at a local establishment that provides goods, services, employment and tax revenue to our local communities.  

We support the adjudication of the matter through legal means.  Not 2 minutes ago I responded to @SoTier and his silly yet hateful, derogatory comments.  My crime?  Civility. Reason. Patience. And a desire to see it through.  Oh, and I voted for Donald Trump and historic low unemployment, a sensible approach to taxation, energy independence and the like. 

I’ve indicated multiple times that if you and yours prevail, the answer will be revealed. 

You're not acting reasonable. 

You're holding out hope of a smoking gun to expose wide spread election fraud among tens of thousands of ballots, and up until now there is no evidence whatsoever that any fraud occurred. 

That's not a reasonable position. 

11 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

You're holding out hope of a smoking gun to expose wide spread election fraud among tens of thousands of ballots, and up until now there is no evidence whatsoever that any fraud occurred. 

The post office guy!!!

15 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Due process is great if you have proof, which is something they have none of so far. 

Also, no one on your side seemed to care about due process for Trump's impeachment. 

They haven't won a single lawsuit yet, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO PROOF.

Also, Trump sent out fund raising emails and texts yesterday to pay for legal bills. The fine print read that up to 60% of those contributions would go to Trump to pay him back for the money he spent on his campaign. He's just grifting his followers into paying him back for the money he spent on his campaign, so he can walk away whole and they can put up their hard earned dollars to try to save the Titanic from sinking. 

And not allowing Biden, the presumed overwhelming winner in the electoral college, to begin the transition process in the middle of a pandemic is NOT good for America. It's probably the opposite, where Biden inherits a raging pandemic with minimal time to put his people in place. 

You're conflating topics, getting turned around and it's hard to follow your logic.

Are you suggesting DJT should not pursue legal remedy because he was impeached? Putting aside the obvious problems with a partisan impeachment that went nowher, what's the point here?

As for DJT sending our fundraising email, please provide a link.  It's not that I don't believe you, I just would like to make another donation.  As an aside, part of the liberal challenge is worrying too much about how other people spend their money. Or, perhaps more accurately, how much of the money earned they should be able to keep.  I'm good with money, it's a tool like any other and when respected, can do wonders.

I reject your assertion that the challenge is not good for America (nice hedge on 'presumed' btw), and charge you with providing evidence to support your claim.  As for the pandemic, whatever.  That ship has sailed, it paid dividends for your people at the voting booth, but as if on cue--holy crap, a vaccine!  Thank God for Donald J Trump. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

"60% of each contribution first to Save America, up to $5,000/$5,000, then to DJTP's (Donald J. Trump for President's) Recount Account, up to a maximum of $2,800/$5,000.40% of each contribution to the RNC's Operating account, up to a maximum of $35,500/$15,000. Any additional funds will go to the RNC for deposit in the RNC's Legal Proceedings account or Headquarters account, up to a maximum of $213,000/$90,000."

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You're conflating topics, getting turned around and it's hard to follow your logic.

Are you suggesting DJT should not pursue legal remedy because he was impeached? Putting aside the obvious problems with a partisan impeachment that went nowher, what's the point here?

As for DJT sending our fundraising email, please provide a link.  It's not that I don't believe you, I just would like to make another donation.  As an aside, part of the liberal challenge is worrying too much about how other people spend their money. Or, perhaps more accurately, how much of the money earned they should be able to keep.  I'm good with money, it's a tool like any other and when respected, can do wonders.

I reject your assertion that the challenge is not good for America (nice hedge on 'presumed' btw), and charge you with providing evidence to support your claim.  As for the pandemic, whatever.  That ship has sailed, it paid dividends for your people at the voting booth, but as if on cue--holy crap, a vaccine!  Thank God for Donald J Trump. 

It's right on his website. 

Feel free to donate as much as you want. 60% of your money just goes into Trump's pocket in the name of his "Save America" fund which is just repaying the money he spent on his campaign.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

I'm doing nothing of the sort silly wabbit.  

Check with your boy @transplantbillsfan as to my thoughts about who(m) might prevail in the election pre-election, and I'm happy to share my thoughts on where I think this goes. 

1. Substantial evidence of wrongdoing;

2. Procedural violations on accepted ballots (for instance, accepting ballots after the date legislatively established);

3. Individual acts of wrongdoing that go unaddressed;

Ultimately, the judicial branch rejects the arguments of the Trump admin and Joe Biden becomes the president.  My calculus at the SC level is the evidence is weighted, and the choice comes down between additional litigation and riots that surely follow if/when DJT prevails v a bunch of angry conservative voters who grumble and complain but have bills to pay.  In addition--SC justices have lives and families.  I have little doubt that ACB loves and cherishes her husband and children, and little doubt after watching the Kavanaugh hearing there are enough crackpots in the world to want to do her harm.

Tell you what though--if it's a slam dunk and Trump was wrong across the board, I'll be happy to acknowledge it.  

5 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

7.thumb.jpg.8425b60c139ee46f20fa3606c9abf815.jpg

You're boring me.  

In NYS alone, the epicenter of the disaster where the elderly were set up to die, the restrictions are already lifting.  Our illustrious governor changed the rules to allow for the snowbirds (typically wealthy NYS residents) and tapped out on even bothering to check commuters from adjoining, high risk states.  

8 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

It's right on his website. 

Feel free to donate as much as you want. 60% of your money just goes into Trump's pocket in the name of his "Save America" fund which is just repaying the money he spent on his campaign.

Money well-spent, though now you're going to make me duckduckgo his website.  The link would have helped an old fellow out.  Btw--you already told me about the .60%. We'll consider that a Biden moment. 

:nana:

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Money well-spent, though now you're going to make me duckduckgo his website.  The link would have helped an old fellow out.  Btw--you already told me about the .60%. We'll consider that a Biden moment. 

:nana:

Nothing beats being proud of being scammed by a con artist. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Nothing beats being proud of being scammed by a con artist. 

Interesting, another tolerant liberal weighs in with a silly take. 

I shall donate $38 in your screen name, but as that is not enough, I’ll throw in $38 for So Tier and another $38 for good measure. 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Interesting, another tolerant liberal weighs in with a silly take. 

I shall donate $38 in your screen name, but as that is not enough, I’ll throw in $38 for So Tier and another $38 for good measure. 

Helping pay off the losing campaign's debt--Noble of you but I'd think your charitable donations could be better spent. 

1 hour ago, shoshin said:

Helping pay off the losing campaign's debt--Noble of you but I'd think your charitable donations could be better spent. 

Thank you for the acknowledgment, and I want to validate you, your feelings and your observation. I strike a different path, I would classify this as a political cause much more so than a charitable donation.   I budget my money and make charitable donations to organizations that touch my heart and do what I consider to be The Lord's work.  

I'm fortunate enough to be able to navigate what I see as the chasm between the two. 

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Thank you for the acknowledgment, and I want to validate you, your feelings and your observation. I strike a different path, I would classify this as a political cause much more so than a charitable donation.   I budget my money and make charitable donations to organizations that touch my heart and do what I consider to be The Lord's work.  

I'm fortunate enough to be able to navigate what I see as the chasm between the two. 

Why are you here?  @Deranged Rhino and @Foxx created a hyper controlled environment for you snowflakes - you think you're going to win here?

Did DR come out of hiding yet? LMAO

On 11/7/2020 at 7:51 PM, oldmanfan said:

What neither far right or far left people want to understand is that political political extremists will never get what they want.  They don’t have the numbers to run the show.

No, but they have the numbers to push candidates to the fringes of their parties though the primary process.  We need a better way, imo.  

• Like (+1) 1

As for the pandemic, whatever.  That ship has sailed, it paid dividends for your people at the voting booth, but as if on cue--holy crap, a vaccine!  Thank God for Donald J Trump. 

the pandemic definitely wasn't Trump's fault. neither was the rather poor response, most of the world was not ready. and the Ds hammered it as if it was his fault which is par for the course when you are in charge. i think it was wrong to do so, morally, but strategically you really can't blame them.

however, the vaccine is not Trump's either. or God's for that matter. we have awesome science humans for such things.

• Like (+1) 1