Sunday Night Football: Eagles at Cowboys 8:20 ET

2 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Who is the (emergency?) backup QB for Dallas?  Wildcat?

Diggs looks lost out there.  Lucky that wasn't a better throw, completely out of position.

If you're talking about the deep shot, the throw was actually perfect.. Hightower just completely lost the ball and hesitated. All on the WR. 

Holy god. If I was a Cowboys fan, I would be irate. That was one of the worst offensive drives I have ever seen called. That swing pass on 3rd and 14 with 3 minutes left in the half? Where is the attempt to win? Or score? 

We are lucky we don’t have to watch THAT kind of garbage anymore. 

Edited by RobbRiddicksTDLeap

They need to find their trick plays that don't take 20 seconds to develop and take the ball 15 yards behind the line of scrimmage.  By the time you get the ball back to the LoS the defense has adjusted and tracked you down.

Keep It Simple, Stupid

Just now, BuffaloBobs said:

How many of these games have we watched as a Bills fan?

The likeable but clearly overmatched underdog quarterback squandering a strong defensive effort and some creative offensive play calling in front of a national audience.

Makes me think of THAT game against the Cowboys on MNF when we picked off Romo 5 times and managed to lose.

1 minute ago, BuffaloBobs said:

How many of these games have we watched as a Bills fan?

The likeable but clearly overmatched underdog quarterback squandering a strong defensive effort and some creative offensive play calling in front of a national audience.

How often did we get national audiences?

8 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

How often did we get national audiences?

That Buffalo vs. Dallas MNF game is still fresh in my memory. I believe there was also a Browns game that squandered quite the defensive and special teams effort too in the late 2000's. It's nice to finally have a quarterback.

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Pick three teams across the rest of the league that wouldn't have a shot at winning the NFC East.  I've only got the Jets and Jags and I'm not 100% sure on the Jags.

Jets are about the only team and even they went 3-1 against them last year.

3 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

How did this game not get flexed OUT of this spot? This game is brutal...makes you almost not want to watch football.

That's what I thought as well how can you have such bad football teams on snf. Mnf is not a good match up either. 

1 minute ago, billsherd said:

That's what I thought as well how can you have such bad football teams on snf. Mnf is not a good match up either. 

Maybe because of Covid as they can only flex two games between week 5 and 10.  They already moved one and maybe want to save a possible spot for another.  Or......they thought this was a captivating division leading matchup.

7 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

This is so infuriating to watch as a Jets fans. How can the Cowboys be competitive with Ben DiNucci and the Jets can’t sniff a win with Darnold or Flacco. 

adam-gase-3.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&ssl

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Maybe because of Covid as they can only flex two games between week 5 and 10.  They already moved one and maybe want to save a possible spot for another.  Or......they thought this was a captivating division leading matchup.

This is a nausea inducing matchup...