Gameday Thread Week 6 2nd Half Bills vs Chiefs

Chandler#81

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

People can complain about the defense but they have given up 23 points to the Chiefs. We knew they had to win a shootout, Allen has 66 yards passing. He is supposed to be the big strong QB who can cut through the Buffalo weather. He failed today. We needed him to shine and he hasn't done it. Lets see if he can pull something out of his butt the lasts 9 mins

Just now, billsbackto81 said:

On a separate note I hope I never have to listen to these guys call a game ever again.

I don't get the hate. They are saying what almost all non-Bills fans would say. 

It's painful to hear, but no need to sugarcoat...we're getting manhandled on defense, and our QB looks confused & unprepared for the spotlight. 

Just now, dgrochester55 said:

Something is obviously happening with the team internally, they have flat out played like they dont want to be there over the last couple of weeks

I agree.  At first I thought they might have lost their edge by getting jerked around by the league with the Titans game, maybe even thinking in the back of their minds that the game wouldn't be played.  I don't know what's happening tonight.  There's no way we should be getting pushed around like this.  The Chiefs lost to the Raiders.  It's not as if they are the '07 Pats.