Gameday around the NFL 10/18

Chandler#81

I couldn’t stand being teammates with someone who has the body language of Rodgers. Always rolling his eyes or shaking his head when teammates make a mistake. A guy like Allen gives his teammates words of encouragement instead of making faces. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

Just got back from the beach. Holy cow the scores!  Is baker just bad now? 118 yards? Yikes 

He was playing hurt to be fair to him. But yea... he is a really specific scheme fit and the Browns got away from it today. Not sure why. Maybe they were worried about rolling out into Watt and Dupree's territory? Or maybe his ribs are hurt so bad it affects his mobility? I don't know. But they had him doing way too much early down drop back stuff. I said after the first drive "this is going to be a long day." And I had actually picked Cleveland to win. 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

He was playing hurt to be fair to him. But yea... he is a really specific scheme fit and the Browns got away from it today. Not sure why. Maybe they were worried about rolling out into Watt and Dupree's territory? Or maybe his ribs are hurt so bad it affects his mobility? I don't know. But they had him doing way too much early down drop back stuff. I said after the first drive "this is going to be a long day." And I had actually picked Cleveland to win. 

i forgot about the ribs.  But man his rookie year he was 27 tds 14 picks and 3700 yards in 14 games.  Then the commercials

4 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Jets have 100% quit and called in this season. They'll be blowin everything up and going after Lawrence. 

Then sign Fitz as the backup/mentor, only to see a mysterious malady overcome the youngster derailing his career. Black Fitzmagic, I tell you! 

13 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

They held them scoreless on two turnovers. They didn't actually stop them moving the ball. 

Good decision and so it proved. The only way for Houston to win was on offense as the two march down the field TD drives the Titans had after that proved.

Good decision on a less then 50% conversion rate made even tougher by the stout Titans D?

I respectfully disagree.

Its all good...

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I was all over the Steelers -4.5 today... 

Baker and the Browns are your classic flat track bullies against the also rans, but  go to water when they come up against someone that wants to smack them in the mouth...