Gameday around the NFL 10/18

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Henry was coming into this week averaging 3.7 YPC. Today was his first day with a YPC over 5 all year.

3.7 YPC happens when teams plan to shut down the RB. Tanny has played excellent football since taking over, but without Henry he doesn’t look as good. Tanny doesn’t perform at the same level of he’s throwing the ball 30-40 times without a run attack. 

Just now, Buffalo Junction said:

3.7 YPC happens when teams plan to shut down the RB. Tanny has played excellent football since taking over, but without Henry he doesn’t look as good. Tanny doesn’t perform at the same level of he’s throwing the ball 30-40 times without a run attack. 

Have we seen Tanny without Henry?

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

This.  Teams sell out to shut down the run and it opens up the passing for Tannehill.

Just now, Ralonzo said:

That's an impressive celebration for a no-gain tackle on 2nd down of a game you're down 24 and haven't had a sniff.

Celebrate small victories

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

On the other hand I did pick up the Fins defense this morning. Paying dividends.

I mean, I've been doing very well grabbing whoever is playing the Jets off waivers but someone dropped New England and them already being past their bye week made it too tempting. That D scores points.