Gameday around the NFL 10/18

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think it's more likely because with no rookie minicamp and OTAs a rookie backup couldn't  learn the playbook and overtake the #2

I think both of these could be true. 

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think it's more likely because with no rookie minicamp and OTAs a rookie backup couldn't  learn the playbook and overtake the #2

The #2 can barely take a snap. If Rodgers missed a game trotting this nobody out instead of Love would last about 2 drives

So packers got destroyed by a good team on the road and their QB who is in the running for MVP played like garbage.

Just to confirm, based on everyone's reaction to our loss last week, the packers are frauds, they are not winning their division, they will be lucky to win 9 games, they will be one and done in the playoffs, and rodgers is not a franchise qb.

Do I have that right?

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Brady will probably be in this years' SB all said and done...

I think the NFC is so up for grabs that anyone has a chance. The Seahawks would definitely be my favorite at this point. They have the experience and talent to be the class of the NFC. 

Well I guess what I take from this weekend is don’t over react. 

GB is getting whooped. Titans almost lost to Houston until Houston blew it. 

Browns look bad. Steelers looked dominant. 

it’s a week to week league. I think we have just as good of a chance against KC as any other team. 

Just now, Process said:

So packers got destroyed by a good team on the road and their QB who is in the running for MVP played like garbage.

Just to confirm, based on everyone's reaction to our loss last week, the packers are frauds, they are not winning their division, they will be lucky to win 9 games, they will be one and done in the playoffs, and rodgers is not a franchise qb.

Do I have that right?

I mean I do think they are frauds in terms of Superbowl talk. I think they will be in the playoffs. But they are not a Superbowl team IMO.