Gameday Thread PreGame Bills @ Titans

Chandler#81

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Pretty cool my day off is Tuesday.  Update on the inactives?  Moving of Covid list?  Can the Titans hold off the moves til the release of active inactives?  Normal week those moves come Saturday if Sunday game or Sunday for Monday game.  Lastest morning of.  I have a weird feeling Tennessee will try and play Davis, Humphries and Simmons.

1 minute ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Good on you man, that's dedication! I'm in NI too (Belfast) actually. You from NI originally or an ex-pat like me (I'm from Buffalo but moved here about 5 years ago)?

I'm Northern Ireland born and bred myself. Live in Portadown, half an hour up the road from Belfast.  I work in Belfast on occasion.

It's good to know there's at least 1 more Bills fan on this stretch of land. It's mostly 49ers, Raiders, Cowboys and (spit) Patriots it would seem.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

Not getting a good feeling about this one the closer we get. Leaning Titans. 

Stl Hustle will hunt you down if you speak such nonsense again. He's got 15k riding on the Bills tonight........... At least I think it was him who said that. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, NI Bills Fan said:

I'm Northern Ireland born and bred myself. Live in Portadown, half an hour up the road from Belfast.  I work in Belfast on occasion.

It's good to know there's at least 1 more Bills fan on this stretch of land. It's mostly 49ers, Raiders, Cowboys and (spit) Patriots it would seem.

Love it! Yeah we live right in city centre and walk to work so we don't have a car but I think I was in Portadown for a wedding a couple years agao. Seemed like a nice place!

Agreed, there are more NFL fans that I expected here but I haven't met any other Bills fans until now! Have converted a few guys at the office though. How did you wind up following the Bills?

3 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Belfast in Northern Ireland, moved here from Buffalo about 5 years ago. Great city, we love it here. Keep saying I'll go back home or somewhere closer in a year or two but can't bring myself to leave just yet.

OK - nice.  Spent alot of time in Cork on a project but never got to NI.  I would wear some Bills polos to work and more people than you would think were aware of the team.

• Awesome! (+1) 1