My guess at AFC rankings after Tues.

Bubba Gump

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

Its not like the Chargers never fielded a talented team.  He has been a choke artist forever. Also, not sure what that comment was supposed to mean.  I never seen your comments about Rivers not being done.  Much less argued with you about it.

He just went and proved you right at least for this game.

5 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

He just went and proved you right at least for this game.

I dont really care about being right bro.  I just give my opinions.

Honestly I was hoping they would win.  I love Reich and hate the Brownies.

Edited by Scott7975

37 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

But they're your rankings... Lol

No, they're what I'm guessing the so called "experts" will say. The word "guess" should have explained everything. My rankings are different. English is not hard to understand.

If Bills win, they will be atop AFC in most rankings.

The Steelers had a shootout with the lowly Iggles. The Raiders are going to get love. The Fish are going to get a little love. The Rams will get respect. It'll be easy to elevate the Bills if we can pull of a solid performance in front of a national audience Tuesday. Go Bills!

2 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Browns are a force as you'll read in my other post.  It's a good game as well.

What I do know that is the Bills can beat each one of these teams and i suspect as the year moves forward the defense should improve( imo missing star more then people thought)

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

So if the Bills win Tuesday, after a KC loss and Baltimore with 1 loss, the AFC rankings will look like this. Just because.

1. Pittsburgh

2. Kansas City

3. Baltimore

4. Buffalo

I'd tend to agree with you on the rankings!

NFL rankings are kind of like college football rankings.  The only way you move up is if someone above you loses, but even then you don't jump that far.  KC lost but one loss isn't enough to drop a team from one all the way to four.  The fact that Baltimore was ahead of Buffalo before this weekend started and they won, likely they will stay ahead. Two of the Bills wins weren't against very impressive teams either although Miami win is looking better these days.  If the Bills beat Tenn and KC, they will then jump Baltimore regardless of what they do and move up to at least #2 , maybe even #1 as that would be more impressive.

6 hours ago, RunninRebel37 said:

I’ll tell you this, from a standings viewpoint I’m happy LV beat the Chiefs - they considered the Raiders a “fly they’re going to flick away” leading to the game - but I’m worried they’re gonna be on the warpath after the loss. I’m excited to see us take it to em at our best but still! 

1. Chiefs

2. Ravens

3. Bills

4.Steelers

5.Colts

5. Brownies

• Like (+1) 1

Only 5 weeks in but who would have thought the AFCN would be the toughest division in football. We all knew the Steelers and Ravens would be good but I didn't think the Browns would also join the party. Even the Bengals with Burrow will put up a fight against most teams.

On 10/11/2020 at 4:55 PM, Bubba Gump said:

So if the Bills win Tuesday, after a KC loss and Baltimore with 1 loss, the AFC rankings will look like this. Just because.

1. Pittsburgh

2. Kansas City

3. Baltimore

4. Buffalo

You should be banned

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30095589/nfl-power-rankings-week-6-1-32-poll-plus-team-biggest-weakness

buf.png?w=110&h=110&transparent=true

5. Buffalo Bills (4-0)

Week 5 ranking: 5sw_ye_40.png

Biggest weakness: Pass defense

Death, taxes and an elite Bills pass defense. Those are the absolute truths we have become accustomed to over the past two seasons, when Buffalo finished fourth and first, respectively, in passing yards allowed. In typical 2020 fashion, the Bills are polar opposites from their previous selves in that regard, allowing the fourth-most passing yards per game through four games this season. They have battled injuries in both the secondary and at linebacker, neither of which have helped their case; fortunately for Leslie Frazier's unit, Buffalo's offense has proved more than capable of winning a shootout. -- Marcel Louis-Jacques