Monday night Pats vs KC game. Who you rooting for?

jamiezzz

1 hour ago, jamiezzz said:

Didn't see a topic on this, so I figured I'd ask who everyone is rooting for, KC or Pats?

I would love a KC loss.  This would put the Bills in great position playing them next week to go 3 games up on them (Of course, if we beat them, and beat Tennessee).

Although, I think being 2 games up on the Pats would be a nice cushion to try and take the division.

Thoughts?

Good question. I want to root against KC since I feel it will come down to us vs them for the top seed in the AFC - but want to tie up the Division win ASAP which will be helped by.a NE loss.

‘Given the Cam Covid situation, I feel we can handle NE and with two games against them we control our destiny - so maybe root for a KC loss (sorry can’t even call it the opponent’s win) since we have only one game with them.

Maybe a tie will serve us best.

I want NE to get trounced, we must win the division, that and we are going to beat Kansas anyway,

Go Bills!!!

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Uhhhhhh........maybe we worry about finishing ahead of the team that's won the AFCE for the last 37 years before we start worrying about home field advantage in the AFCC.

I just want to win the NEXT game. If we keep doing that, we win the division. Then we win the NEXT GAME. Then.........can you guess what’s next? Eventually we get a trophy! NOT the participation type! 

On to Nashville (with much trepidation, for a variety of reasons). Very disappointed to not be attending this season, but glad so far we HAVE a season. I’d say there are some bigger problems out there, so I’ll just be happy for every game I get to see. 

EDIT: Go CHIEFS!!!

Edited by Augie