Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Tre! Gives me hope he practices tomorrow 

I do have some hope that McDermott is using some "gamesmanship" with the injury list.

Tre of course is a major concern.

Question for anyone who may know.  Does Marlowe or Neal have any CB experience?

36 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I mean, not that I disagree with any of this, but is there something in particular you read or saw on social media that brings this out?

Titans are taking the “we didn’t do anything wrong and are being unjustly crucified” approach and using it as an “us against the world ” mentality. I think Bandit is right, they aren’t the only ones who are “Pissed off” at this whole thing and no matter how much the titans try to spin it, they look like they were irresponsible with the Covid protocols and have put the rest of the league, and most specifically the Bills this week, at risk. As far as how much “edge” this will give them on Tuesday? They may come out fired up, but how long that lasts is completely in control of the Bills. 

From the OU-Texas game today 😂

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The Bills have been jerked around due to the Titans' problems--- plus there is the matter of the workout that violated rules. Those players have not been punished (Should be suspended-- that would include Tannehill).

Meanwhile, the Bills may be without their two best defensive players (Milano is out, White is a huge question mark right now).

And now Tennessee is acting like they are the injured party.

3 minutes ago, par73 said:

The Bills have been jerked around due to the Titans' problems--- plus there is the matter of the workout that violated rules. Those players have not been punished (Should be suspended-- that would include Tannehill).

Meanwhile, the Bills may be without their two best defensive players (Milano is out, White is a huge question mark right now).

The suspensions will come just in time for the Titans to play the Steelers and/or Ravens.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Titans are taking the “we didn’t do anything wrong and are being unjustly crucified” approach and using it as an “us against the world ” mentality. I think Bandit is right, they aren’t the only ones who are “Pissed off” at this whole thing and no matter how much the titans try to spin it, they look like they were irresponsible with the Covid protocols and have put the rest of the league, and most specifically the Bills this week, at risk. As far as how much “edge” this will give them on Tuesday? They may come out fired up, but how long that lasts is completely in control of the Bills. 

I saw her flip the bird at the camera after the Texans lost.  Seriously?  That was a great game that either team could have won.

16 minutes ago, par73 said:

workouts

1 minute ago, jkeerie said:

I saw her flip the bird at the camera after the Texans lost.  Seriously?  That was a great game that either team could have won.

My first thought: her parents must be so proud, Second: that’s about to become a meme in 3-2-1...

• Haha (+1) 1

So what's the secondary look like without White and Wallace?

Norman and Neal with Johnson and Lewis as backup?  Dane Jackson called up from Practice Squad?  Looking seriously thin and inexperienced here.

3 minutes ago, wjag said:

Norman and Neal with Johnson and Lewis as backup?  Dane Jackson called up from Practice Squad?  Looking seriously thin and inexperienced here.

Yes, I think that would be it for the titans game. Poyer can play corner in a pinch, with jaquan Johnson backfill  

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, NickelCity said:

Boy I wish they would just tack this game on to the end of the year. 

However, under that option, there may be a chance where the Bills need that win to qualify for the playoffs. If there was the option of having an additional week off before they play, or missing this game and moving it to that point, I’m not sure that the team wouldn’t just take the option of playing this week. Let’s hope that the final week this year sees all of the starters resting and everybody getting healthy before the playoffs.

7 minutes ago, wjag said:

Johnson is a starter. Neal is the slot backup. You're probably looking at Norman and Lewis, with Marlowe/Poyer in reserve. Possibly call up Jackson.

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

You’re concerned that it will have an effect on the way the Bills play?  Or concerned about something else?

You keep trying to make the point that our feelings don't affect the play on the field, and you're pretty much right. That's not what I'm saying.

I care about fans' feelings, actually. I'd rather not have Bills fans falsely expecting a cakewalk and then being mad and confused afterwards.

It would also really annoy me if the media dumps on the Bills after this game because nobody saw the Titans' A+ performance coming.

That's all.

57 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes.  And Yes.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Johnson is a starter. Neal is the slot backup. You're probably looking at Norman and Lewis, with Marlowe/Poyer in reserve. Possibly call up Jackson.

You keep trying to make the point that our feelings don't affect the play on the field, and you're pretty much right. That's not what I'm saying.

I care about fans' feelings, actually. I'd rather not have Bills fans falsely expecting a cakewalk and then being mad and confused afterwards.

It would also really annoy me if the media dumps on the Bills after this game because nobody saw the Titans' A+ performance coming.

That's all.

Gotcha.  I feel the same in some respects.  The “bills fan” in me thinks this game has a chance to be a let down due to all the bs that’s happened.  Then I remember what I’ve seen out of our offense in these first 4 games and I think we’re going to drill them.  

Similarly, I don’t understand how anyone can think that the titans have no shot.   Some don’t know how to deal with the bills being good 

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1