Jets fans on their forum want the team to tank for Trevor and trade away Darnold.

36 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Gase needs to go.  I feel bad for Darnold.  It's hard to shake those first few years if they go like the have for Darnold, but he would do well with a fresh start

Tannehill was able to shake it...and shake off Gase for that matter!

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Jets fans are done with both Gase and Darnold and are wanting the team to go 0-16 and draft Trevor. Personally if I’m Trevor I do everything I can to avoid going to the Jets. 

Trevor should start "leaking" videos of himself wearing a very smokey gas mask and holding a fancy flower vase...

• Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, MJS said:

They should cut Darnold after this year. He can come be Josh's backup.

I wonder if Jets fans are still refusing to call Allen a QB and still only referring to him as a RB...

SARI says the Jets are basically  2-0 had they outscored the Bills and 49ers. 

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I said this last week, but people keep screaming about the talent Darnold has around him. What about the talent Allen had in his rookie year? He wasn't great his first year but he had some great games and put the team on his back, even with guys like Zay Jones to throw to. I don't see that heart in Darnold. And I'm not a Darnold hater. It's just a fact

The difference has been that Darnold has even worse talent around him than his first year.... or even last year. Darnold - WAS - the better QB in yr 1. Also .... GASE is NOT a good coach, or even OC. 

• Like (+1) 1

I have to give a huge amount of credit to McDermott and beane. I sat there angry that we drafted Allen over Rosen. Thought we got the worst qb of the bunch, but man was I wrong. I think alot of Allen's success has to do with the organization and coaches around him, but at this point, I have total confidence and trust in McDermott and beane 

Edited by Steptide

1 hour ago, streetkings01 said:

Darnold is soo overrated. Put him on Buffalo and we’re 0-2 .....1-1 at best. Watched the kid in person ......nothing about him is elite.

I don't know why he was drafted so high.  He's a USC QB in a conference that doesn't play defense.  He was actually pretty terrible against pressure in college, so nothing we're seeing right now is surprising.

The Jets are a comedy of errors.  You simply don't draft a rookie QB and then tear down the offense around him by jettisoning every quality player on that side of the football.  The only money they've spent was on Bell and with that offensive line, that was just wasted cash. They don't have a single offensive player that would start in Buffalo. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I have to give a huge amount of credit to McDermott and beane. I sat there angry that we drafted Allen over Rosen. Thought we got the worst qb of the bunch, but man was I wrong. I think alot of Allen's success has to do with the organization and coaches around him, but at this point, I have total confidence and trust in McDermott and beane 

for sure.  I had a couple hot takes on draft night 2018, as well.  (I blame it on BBFS).