Robert Woods - Better off w/out or Does He Compliment?

So, after watching our beloved Bills play a mostly solid game, I watched a good bit of the Rams game, because it's football season! Anyways, I was impressed with Robert Woods in the game and the thought came to me: Would he still be here with our current roster of wide receivers? Who would you swap out for Mr. Woods?

I don't think any. I like our receivers currently. Thoughts?

• Like (+1) 1

He's a WR2, but I like Brown much more. He isn't the type of slot we need and have right now so he'd be WR4 over Gabe Davis. Is Robert Woods better than Bease? Yes. Does he offer a lot of the same things other WRs have? Yes. Hence, my preference of Beasley since he offers a different look.

Edited by ndirish1978
  • Like (+1) 4

Woods is a good all around player.  Very much in the Hines Ward mold.  But if you ask me who I'd rather have between he and John Brown, I am taking Brown all day long.   Outside of his speed Brown also has stickum for hands.  Really like Woods, but glad we have Brown.

Also dont have to worry about Brown getting PIs and risk getting thrown from the game.

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Like (+1) 2

He was one of my favorites. {secret} the last few years in madden I always traded for him and brought him back to Buffalo. 

This year I have not. I do think he’s better than Beasley and he’s right on par with brown. Absolutely loved the guy here with his run blocking. I’m happy he found real success with the Rams 

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

So, after watching our beloved Bills play a mostly solid game, I watched a good bit of the Rams game, because it's football season! Anyways, I was impressed with Robert Woods in the game and the thought came to me: Would he still be here with our current roster of wide receivers? Who would you swap out for Mr. Woods?

I don't think any. I like our receivers currently. Thoughts?

Tyrod ruined the careers of many a WR in Buffalo