Right side of OL week two

I thought the OL including the right side looked pretty good today.......

We didnt force the issue in the running game because the pass was working great

Just now, BuffaloBillsMagic1 said:

Turnstyle Williams looked like Mills from a few years back.  Get Nysecke back in  there if healthy.

What the hell are you talking about

• Like (+1) 1

I must’ve watched a different game. I thought it was fine. Jets loaded the box and sent 5 people or more consistently. I’ve got no problem with the blocking or game plan. Would’ve like to see Allen run less. But at this point it’s what we do and I’m ok with it. 

We weren’t running up the gut on that Jet defense. I’ll be concerned if the issues continue into next week 

Just now, Bangarang said:

I usually don’t notice our o-line unless someone is getting beat badly. My initial impression was the pass protection held pretty well.

Pass pro was fantastic imo 

I think the oline was good on pass plays, but also the Jets defense was playing contain and trying not to give Allen rushing lanes, so that made it easier on them.

The run blocking wasn't good, but it was also the first time the oline has played this year and the Jets do have a good defensive line. We'll see how it goes going forward.

Edited by MJS
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I thought the OL including the right side looked pretty good today.......

We didnt force the issue in the running game because the pass was working great

What the hell are you talking about

they looked decent enough to me :)

but jets have a very good run D and agree Bills need to improve. Decent enough for today though.

Edited by 3rdand12

Nope.  They just need to keep working together as a group and develop better continuity. 

And play calling that repeatedly sends Motor up the middle, rather than putting him in space to use his ellusiveness, might be something Dabol should revisit...