Who will win the NFC South this year?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. NFC South winner

• New Orleans Saints
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Tampa Bay Bucs
    • Atlanta Falcons

Saints.

I wanted to pick ATL because I think they are gonna surprise this year.  10/11 offensive starters are 1st round picks (for whatever that's worth).  I think they are past the superbowl meltdown and are gonna play loose this year.

But the tie goes to the Saints based on a much better (but still not great) backup QB situation.  Schaub is one of the better backup QBs in the league, but I'd rather have Jameis and Hill.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

This was tough. I went with the saints but interested to see what Brady can do. I think Brees is declining too. 

I went with saints as well  , I agree with you that Brees is in decline but I think he’s still ahead of Brady ( as far as decline goes ) 

GO BILLS !!! 

wrt Brees decline, I think he has the edge in declining QBs because I think he is at peace that this is gonna be his final year, so he's going all out.

(but while I think his mind is made up to retire, I dont think he will.  He has too much left in the tank)

I went with the saints. Bucs are loaded with talent, but talent doesn’t always lead to success on the field. (See: Cleveland, 2019). 

I think the situation in TB is very different from cleveland (TB has a good coach) but still - with no preseason to even see how the new-look bucs will perform, hard to pick against NO.

Saints all the way, says my heart.  Saints fight tooth and nail in a tough, super-competitve NFC South and still win the division, but split with the Bucs AND Falcons.  Arguably the best division in the NFL.  The Saints are my 2nd favorite team as my wife is from New Orleans.

As easy as it is to envision them going 12-4, I can just as easily see them going 9-7 or 8-8 in a season as unpredictable as any other.  I predicted a Bills-Saints super bowl, and if that indeed does happen, as much as i love my wife, I'll be the one head to toe in Buffalo red white and blue...😁

I went with the Falcons. Lots of IF’s on the Atl team for talent. The D should be better and Ryan has a ton of talent at wr and a good Oline finally. 
It’s usually when everyone is overlooking Atl they come out and have a good season. 
I have never been a huge fan of what Tampa Bay just did. It hardly ever works out in the first season. 
Something about Brees just seems off to me. Love Sean and what he gets out of that O. 
Panthers are in full rebuild. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1