Pats releasing Mohammed Sanu

YoloinOhio

25 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Pooping ice cream? That’s a Shark Tank idea if i ever heard one.

Actually South Park came up with that idea a few years ago! BB was a Taco, however.

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

And they will praise him for knowing when to move on. Genius!

$6.5 Million in cap SAVINGS and opens up a roster spot for a promising UDFA rookie who flew under the radar and other teams were too stupid to draft.

And all it took was a 2nd round pick. 4D chess, people. Try to keep up.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Sanu is the perfect 3/4 WR. Total professional, will block, play ST’s. Big body guy. He caught almost 60 catches last year for 520 yards. Let’s be honest, that offense last year in NE was poop. Maybe BB knows he is going to run the ball a lot and throw it very little. 
Sanu will be signed before the weekend. 

1 hour ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Bet you he got released cause he was sick of running pick plays for Edelman to get open. 

That was probably my favorite part of the 2nd Pats game last year. First game he pulled that ***** and got away scot-free, but the second time instead of getting out of the way our DB just ran his ass over and he had to leave the game for a while.

• Like (+1) 1

I thought Sanu was a good move for the Pats he was the kind of receiver that the Pats use. It was a massive overpay but given how desperate they were for receiving help with a stacked defense it was a good idea to overpay. But it really didn't work out. I thought Sanu would be good for the two years he had left on his deal and then they would let him leave for a comp pick.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rigotz said:

$6.5 Million in cap SAVINGS and opens up a roster spot for a promising UDFA rookie who flew under the radar and other teams were too stupid to draft.

And all it took was a 2nd round pick. 4D chess, people. Try to keep up.

You can bet the Pats will sign whatever WR the Bills cut loose and it will be played up as a coup for Belichick. How could the Bills let Duke/Foster/Isaiah go??