Milwaukee Bucks say they will forfeit playoff game tonight, then NBA postpones all games...

eball

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

At the end of the day all this guy had to do is not sexually assault a woman. No cops called. Boom

apparently charges filed= guilty.

2 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Well then he shouldn't have committed a crime, violated his restraining order and resisted arrest. Pretty simple. When I was a child, I didn't get dessert when acted up.

I'm so sorry you're parents shot you when you misbehaved.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I wonder what exactly they'll be doing to change these injustices, besides stop playing.

I'm sure Steve Kerr, Popp and LeBron will talk about how awful America is and then go back to their mansions and make sure no one criticizes China.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, T&C said:

If he would have just surrendered and answered some questions he would be good right now. Once someone attempts to reenter their vehicle all niceness goes away. This isn't a video game or funday kind of a situation. 

Right, because there’s definitely no precedent for the police killing a black guy in custody. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

? I did take my fair share of beatings. Luckily I learned my lesson to not make the same mistakes. Too bad this guy didn't.

46 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Its cool. Ratings are down 20% from last season in the NBA with basically no competition and people with nothing to do as it is. I'll continue not to watch. 

Won't be long until baseball is #2 sport in America again, though I don't think they will ever be ahead of football again.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Rico said:

Won't be long until baseball is #2 sport in America again, though I don't think they will ever be ahead of football again.

Come on. Everyone loves watching Equality dunk on Education Reform. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

apparently charges filed= guilty.

No what I said was had he not assaulted the girl the cops never would have been there in the first place.  Totally different 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I wonder what exactly they'll be doing to change these injustices, besides stop playing.

Well I think that their boycott brings a lot of eyes and discussion. It is on every channel now. Additionally, pressure will rise from sponsors, owners, fans, etc... They have decided to put the spotlight on the issue and force the conversations. That’s the power of it.

5 minutes ago, Rico said:

The brewers boycotted their game too today and it was cancelled so maybe not.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Right, because there’s definitely no precedent for the police killing a black guy in custody. 

Who gives a ***** if its a black guy or a white guy or a green guy... you resist arrest, then go open the door of your vehicle... what would anyone expect. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Well then he shouldn't have committed a crime, violated his restraining order and resisted arrest. Pretty simple. When I was a child, I didn't get dessert when acted up.

It's amazing how simple that is.

So, he should have shot up a church, killed 9 people and sent them on a 16 hour manhunt instead of violating a restraining order?

Read that, because that’s what you are saying 

1 minute ago, T&C said:

Who gives a ***** if its a black guy or a white guy or a green guy... you resist arrest, then go open the door of your vehicle... what would anyone expect. 

Resisting arrest is either a misdemeanor or felony punishable by up to 3 years in jail or $10,000

1 minute ago, PastaJoe said:

The Kenosha shooting suspect who killed two protesters was in the front row of a Trump rally in January.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/ellievhall/kenosha-suspect-kyle-rittenhouse-trump-rally?__twitter_impression=true

Killed rioters trying to assault him. The guy he shot in the head asked to be shot, ironically enough. He also later chased and threw an object (reports say molotov cocktail) at Rittenhouse. Will be an interesting self defense case.

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

why did he reach into the car? 

Check on the kids

13 minutes ago, LB3 said:

I'm sure Steve Kerr, Popp and LeBron will talk about how awful America is and then go back to their mansions and make sure no one criticizes China.

Worry about America, not China would be a good start

2 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Killed rioters trying to assault him. The guy he shot in the head asked to be shot, ironically enough. He also later chased and threw an object (reports say molotov cocktail) at Rittenhouse. Will be an interesting self defense case.

Nonsense 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

No what I said was had he not assaulted the girl the cops never would have been there in the first place.  Totally different 

?

So you're not saying he's guilty of the sexual assault but if he hadn't assaulted the girl the police wouldn't be there....do you know what words mean?

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

why did he reach into the car? 

probably to check on his kids.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

So, he should have shot up a church, killed 9 people and sent them on a 16 hour manhunt instead of violating a restraining order?

This might be the worst strawman I've seen in a while. ?

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Unrelated...

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Sorry Rico but Brewers and Reds already followed the lead and boycotted tonight

All BS-ing aside, I would buy a PPV of Antifa vs. Proud Boys War Games. If done right, that could end up being the new #2 sport in America

• Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The man that executed Cannon Hinnant was arrested. I can't say whether he was given Burger King (or any other fast food). Is that as relevant as Dylan Roof? 

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

?

So you're not saying he's guilty of the sexual assault but if he hadn't assaulted the girl the police wouldn't be there....do you know what words mean?

probably to check on his kids.

what I’m saying is the woman had and the court found good reason to charge him with sex assault and get a restraining order.  Two things, shouldn’t have done the first thing and he also should have obeyed the order as well.  Had he not done either thing he’d be ok

1 minute ago, Rico said:

All BS-ing aside, I would buy a PPV of Antifa vs. Proud Boys War Games. If done right, that could end up being the new #2 sport in America

You need to trademark this. Brilliant!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Resisting arrest is either a misdemeanor or felony punishable by up to 3 years in jail or $10,000

You left out the "then" part... then reentered the vehicle. Who knows at that point in time what he could have had in there. He took himself out when he just didn't want to answer some questions and talk with the officials on hand. 

10 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Well I think that their boycott brings a lot of eyes and discussion. It is on every channel now. Additionally, pressure will rise from sponsors, owners, fans, etc... They have decided to put the spotlight on the issue and force the conversations. That’s the power of it.

Now are they going to be a part of the conversation, or will they just sit back and let the common folk do all of the talking?

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

To me it sounds pretty clear that you think it was right. Your words “

Well then he shouldn't have committed a crime, violated his restraining order and resisted arrest. Pretty simple. 

Again. Your emotions are making you illogical. Statistically, if he doesn't resist, he doesn't get shot. Pretty simple.

38 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

https://youtu.be/4_67H-AoQqQ

watch that video and imagine what goes through a cops head when a guy reaches into the car 

WTF?

7 shots 7

36 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

That wasn’t the question!!! Was 7 shots to the back the punishment deserved for the exact situation that you described?!? It’s a yes or no question...

that. ^.
The guy criminal or not did not need to be shot 7 times!

4 minutes ago, T&C said:

Unrelated...

Not unrelated in the conversation of you go back through the thread. One guy killed 9 people, sent the cops on a 16 hour manhunt, got Burger King and a trial. One guy violated his parole, went to his car and was shot 7 times in the back. Those crimes and arrests were not handled the same.