WaPo: WFT lewd cheerleader vids created for Dan Snyder

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Except Roger works FOR Snyder. And the rest of the owners arent going to push for it because they all have their own dirty laundry they want to keep hidden.

That's the part that is keeping him in place. You ain't gonna get Jerry Jones (hey, just "for example") to adopt a standard that stuff like this is grounds for losing your franchise. But they said the same thing about Sterling and the Clippers until all of a sudden the winds changed.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Danny, say bye-bye to your team wittle guy.

Can the league take a team away from an owner? I'd be surprised if that were the case....but damn Danny boy, really???   Seems so lame, so 7th grade-ish...reminds me of back in middle school we had little pocket mirror key chains that we would tie onto our shoes so we could go up to girls and look up their skirts...sheesh...?

14 minutes ago, smuvtalker said:

Can the league take a team away from an owner? I'd be surprised if that were the case....but damn Danny boy, really???   Seems so lame, so 7th grade-ish...reminds me of back in middle school we had little pocket mirror key chains that we would tie onto our shoes so we could go up to girls and look up their skirts...sheesh...?

Rich people do crazy *****.

This will be settled for lots of money and will be forgotten quickly in the world we live in today, Trump's world.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

I wouldn't doubt what leaked here is just the tip of Dan's iceberg.

Absolutely....and the more money a person has, often times leads to more bizarre, freaky stuff...so I can only imagine what goes on in that brain(and bedroom) of his...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, smuvtalker said:

I’m not sure if they can do it according to their rules. However, Jerry Richardson (Panthers) definitely sold his team ASAP after getting caught. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

NBA did it.

image.jpeg.c7695f0257e8280e5348c880da66496e.jpeg

2 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

The Bills cheerleaders would never do this....

Not these girls.

Decades of Buffalo Jills cheerleaders | Multimedia | buffalonews.com

Lookup Jerry Richardson.

6 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

Dan Snyder strikes me as the kind of guy who has a mirrored ceiling in his bedroom.

And several hidden cameras in the bathroom.

6 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

Dan Snyder strikes me as the kind of guy who has a mirrored ceiling in his bedroom.

And several hidden cameras in the bathroom.

I had a waterbed with a mirrored canopy in my college days ... don’t knock it ?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, smuvtalker said:

Can the league take a team away from an owner?

They can order the sale.

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Goodell needs to take away this team just like he did in Carolina.  

Wrong.

48 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Lookup Jerry Richardson.

Richardson voluntarily announced he would put his team on the market after the season ended the day that SI story about his misdeeds broke.  "Lookup" it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Utah John said:

The other owners won't want Snyder expelled, because he makes them all look good by comparison.  And he doesn't cost them money.  There's just no win there for the other owners, or Goodell, to do anything.

Certainly Jerry and Kraft don't want that can of worms reopened.

On 8/26/2020 at 2:40 PM, boater said:

..for.. Daniel Snyder will be the key here.

Is it for Daniel Snyder because he asked for it. Or was if for Daniel Snyder as a gag gift or otherwise, from the staff.

I could see Snyder claiming innocence and getting away with it. Let's face it, there's is different justice for monied people.. like when Robert Kraft got that video evidence thrown out.

If it can be demonstrated that he got the "gag gift" and took no action it won't matter. The Kraft video is different because it determined to have been illegally recorded (tip of the hat to his lawyers because anyone else would be screwed). 

Snyder is in some serious trouble because of all the recent harassment type issues and toxic culture that have already been acknowledged by the WFT org.