Would YOU pay for a ‘Bills Network’?

The Bills can't even get press conference audio right.  I think running a TV network would be a lofty goal.

On a serious note, I think the only way they could come close to pulling anything like this off would be to partner with Sportsnet, which would be part of regional cable subscriptions/packages.

I have to get a higher tier cable just so I can see SNY (the Mets' network) and the NFL Network.

• Like (+1) 2

Heck YES, I would! I've purchased two antennas for the TV I inherited (I haven't owned a television since I gave away my 13" TV/VCR combo in 2004), and NEITHER of them can pick up channel 8 in Rochester. Channel 8 is 2 miles from my house. It's in the same location as channels 10 and 13, which I get just fine... The only reason I didn't throw out the inherited TV was in the faint, and misguided hope, that someday, I could watch Bills games from my house...

I should have expected this... I'm a Bills fan. Anything that can possibly--or and especially impossibly--go wrong, can, and will. Inevitable.

• Haha (+1) 2

Only if the 'library' included live games.

That's what I'm willing to pay for.....a live stream of today's game.  Nothing else, period.   As long as the league refuses to provide that, I'll either watch an illegal stream or the local team.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

If the content was of high quality and there was enough of it to justify the cost...then yes, absolutely.

One thing that would make me almost certain to fork over the dough is if they regularly showed old Bills games from the archives.

• Thank you (+1) 1

no

1. I am a cheap bastard and I dont see value

2. no live games provided - watching replays is redundant to NFL Network and the rest of the talk stuff can be found elsewhere already, so you adding to a crowded space.

3. PSE would likely produce and or control content and that would be a big negative based on recent-past history...

even if WE would pay for it (which i wouldnt), there wouldnt be enough other people to fund a Bills Only channel to make it viable or sustain it. We're not the Yankees for instance who can pull upon a much larger audience.

We've had local sports networks in the past, but subsidized & paid for by Adelphia Communications. Now if PSE wanted to spend some of that oil money on a network, they very well could do that. However outside of them, I don't see it as possible.

In todays day & age it'd be easier to have a Bills Network channel on Youtube. If that ever became popular enough to warrant something more substantial then so be it.