Kamala Harris is the next VP

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I have not heard her speak since the last debates that is how little I actually see of her on a script. She knows how to talk.

but talking doesn’t make a vice president I would not be comfortable with her being the president United States

Are you serious?

There is an entire youtube industry based on her incompetent and incomprehensible quotes.

She is a laughing stock.

Pure brilliance, and this is the norm for her.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Gonna be fun when they replace Joke with Grewsome and bypass her.

That would not be funny if he wins. California is a disaster. The rest of the country doesn't want to be like CA.

• Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2023 at 6:12 PM, B-Man said:

Truth.

OK. I think we found out who left the coke in the WH.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

She is worse then Biden if you can believe that. I think it will be Newsome in 2024 for the Dems. Biden won't be around for a 2nd term and nobody including the Dems wants her as President. Newsome as President would be the ultimate nightmare just by the way he is destroying CA.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

She sounds that way on every topic. I have no idea what her handlers are doing. At this point if she ever says anything even remotely coherent, everyone’s going to sit up and say “wait…what?”. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I’ve gone on record that I’m not a big fan of Kamala Harris. She was brought on to get the black vote and really hasn’t done much in her position would definitely not like to see her as president.

But

Let’s not act like Trump didn’t do the exact same thing with Mike Pence Mike Pence was brought on to get the Christian vote now I will say that if I had to vet all of them, Mike Pence is the guy that I would be the most comfortable being president in an unfortunate event, but it doesn’t change the fact that the vice president see is all about the voters that they can attract

7 hours ago, Wacka said:

We all know how she did it. It  is called a "horizontal degree".

Yes, because in the history of politics, no one has ever done that right?

She got to run for senator by giving BJs to Willie Brown when he was the speaker of the CA Assembly. Next to the governor, he was the most powerful dem in CA.

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

People continue to wake up.

Holy crap, Batman!

Duck and cover, Kamala. "Quisha King" is also on her way to Jacksonville to put you in your place! Not Quisha King! They're pulling out the big guns now. What a miscalculation. Maybe Ron DeSantis will comment "haven't read it yet."

Edited by The Frankish Reich

8 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Holy crap, Batman!

Duck and cover, Kamala. "Quisha King" is also on her way to Jacksonville to put you in your place! Not Quisha King! They're pulling out the big guns now. What a miscalculation. Maybe Ron DeSantis will comment "haven't read it yet."

Good Sarcasm is hard, you are not up to the task. 

Let’s compare Quiana King’s life, and influence to Frankish. Shall we ?

Quisha King is a mother of 2 daughters, the Founder of the Mass Exodus Movement, that aims to get children into better learning environments.

Founder of King Consulting, writer for The Western Journal, and co-chair for the Northeast Florida chapter of Moms for Liberty.

Gee , that African-American woman sure doesn’t have a leg to stand on when it comes to having an opinion on Kamala. 

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Good Sarcasm is hard, you are not up to the task. 

Let’s compare Quiana King’s life, and influence to Frankish. Shall we ?

Quisha King is a mother of 2 daughters, the Founder of the Mass Exodus Movement, that aims to get children into better learning environments.

Founder of King Consulting, writer for The Western Journal, and co-chair for the Northeast Florida chapter of Moms for Liberty.

Gee , that African-American woman sure doesn’t have a leg to stand on when it comes to having an opinion on Kamala. 

I just heard someone put down moms of liberty as if that is a good thing

21 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The ***** it is

They’ve already been labeled a far right extremist group

And despite being one who likes to say “that’s not evidence” it’s good enough for you. Someone labeled them! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I was not aware that the moms for liberty were being prosecuted

I think you should run with the “soccer moms are hate-filled extremists” ball. Someone labeled them after all. At some point you might like to share some of the awful things these ladies have done. Things like looking out for their kids and all. 🤦‍♂️🤦🤦‍♀️

• Thank you (+1) 1

Back to the thread.

CNN senior commentator skewers Kamala Harris' BS narrative about Florida omitting slavery from curriculum

23329f57-7185-4b1e-a491-e55d41f41b23-105

As of right now, we know at least two things about Vice President Kamala Harris:

1) She is a liar, and

2) She is an idiot.

It's not clear which of those two things are responsible for her continued insistence that Ron DeSantis and Florida Republicans want to ban the subject of slavery from American history curricula in public schools, but it's clear that she is neither to be trusted nor taken seriously on this particular issue (or on any issue, really).

It's thoroughly vile that she's running with this and been largely unchallenged by the media. So imagine how pleasantly shocked we were to see Kamala's blatantly false narrative get shot down on, of all places, CNN.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd/2023/07/24/cnn-kamala-harris-florida-education-n2385665

If Vice President Kamala Harris’ disgraceful gaslighting on Florida’s black-history curriculum is any guide, the Biden-Harris 2024 run is sure to be a complete horror show. 

Harris is following her boss’ lead and telling bizarre, brazen lies — in this case, about Florida’s new black history curriculum.

She claims it will teach kids that “enslaved people benefited from slavery.”

No, no and no.

The curriculum, which is publicly available, investigates slavery fully: from slave codes to life post-Emancipation to the broader context of global slavery prior to 1619. 

It does say, correctly, that “slaves developed skills which, in some instances, could be applied for their personal benefit.”

But for Harris, this is “propaganda” and an attempt “to replace history with lies.” 

Please: That line is a minuscule part of the overall curriculum, which makes crystal clear that slavery was a complete, unadulterated abomination and a stain on America’s history.  

A former US Commission on Civil Rights chairman, Dr. William Allen, worked on the materials and calls the veep’s BS what it is: “categorically false.”

Harris’ lie, of course, is meant specifically to hurt GOP prez contender Fla. Gov. Ron DeSantis, who put his state’s curriculum reform effort in motion. 

Biden, meanwhile, tells outrageous whoppers on a daily basis — on jobs, the deficit, inflation, and, of course, his discussions about his son’s shady business deals.

Americans clearly see through their malarkey: Both have dismal approval numbers. 

The good news: If they keep up the lies and idiotic rhetoric, those numbers will only keep falling. 

https://nypost.com/2023/07/25/kamala-harris-slavery-lie-reveals-awful-2024-campaign-strategy/

On 7/24/2023 at 1:23 PM, B-Man said:

CNN senior commentator skewers Kamala Harris' BS narrative about Florida omitting slavery from curriculum

Which, of course, she didn't say.

No one - not Kamala, not anyone - is saying the revised Florida curriculum "omits" slavery. That is a nonsensical comment. If you are accusing the new curriculum of glossing over the horrors of slavery by suggesting that some slaves learned marketable skills, of course you are saying that slavery is IN the curriculum.

I love how people who accuse Democratic critics of mischaracterizing something have no qualms about doing exactly the same thing.

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Well you sure got the CNN commentator there  😂

She didn't use the word omits.

Some of what she said.

"They want to replace history with lies,

"These extremist, so-called leaders should model what we know to be the correct and right approach if we really are invested in the well being of our children. Instead, they dare to push propaganda to our children. 

“Extremists here in Florida passed a law, ‘Don’t Say Gay,’ trying to instill fear in our teachers that they should not live their full life and love who they love,” Harris said during her remarks. “And now, on top of all of that, they want to replace history with lies.

Damn-thats-ridiculous-GIF.gif

"She's taking this one line and misrepresenting it in order to gaslight her voters. It's very obvious to those that are actually taking the time to read it, but to those that aren't going to take the time to research, they're going to eat this up like candy because it's very hard to defend."

• Like (+1) 1