Kamala Harris is the next VP

• 4 weeks later...

...uh oh.........Kamala is the NEW Sam Wyche?........

Kamala Harris caught on hot mic checking rally location: 'Are we in Cleveland?'

Harris also accidentally overstated the U.S. death toll of the coronavirus, saying it had killed "over 220 million" Americans instead of 224,000

A hot mic appeared to catch Democratic vice presidential nominee Sen. Kamala Harris checking her location before addressing supporters Saturday.

“Are we in Cleveland?” she was heard quietly asking an aide before yelling to supporters, “Hey, Cleveland, it’s Kamala!”

Video of the incident circulated widely on social media, with retweeters including Eric Trump, son of the president. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-caught-on-hot-mic-checking-rally-location-are-we-in-cleveland

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously a hypothetical, but I'm curious about the responses. If Kamala 25th amendment's Biden does it detract from the accomplishment that the first female president wasn't elected as such? Or perhaps it adds overall, as we would have a first female president and later also have the first female elected president? 

24 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Obviously a hypothetical, but I'm curious about the responses. If Kamala 25th amendment's Biden does it detract from the accomplishment that the first female president wasn't elected as such? Or perhaps it adds overall, as we would have a first female president and later also have the first female elected president? 

I mean semantics wise she'd be the First Female President in that situation but she would not be the first Female President elected.

1 hour ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Will Republicans take up Nacys bill on a commission for the 25th now?

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

Will Republicans take up Nacys bill on a commission for the 25th now?

I thought that was the intent all along. Nancy said it wasn't about Trump, and I think she was being honest. The part that makes it clearer is that the VP has to initiate it and Pence was never going to call Trump unfit to lead. Harris, however, said pretty much exactly that about Biden in the primaries!

25 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I thought that was the intent all along. Nancy said it wasn't about Trump, and I think she was being honest. The part that makes it clearer is that the VP has to initiate it and Pence was never going to call Trump unfit to lead. Harris, however, said pretty much exactly that about Biden in the primaries!

I didn’t think Mitch was interested in taking it up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2020 at 3:59 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

The guy who authored the crime bill, the single piece of legislation that set up this "systemic injustice" people have been protesting over for three months, picks an AG who tilted the system in CA as well. 

It's a losing position for No Chance Joe. But it'll make the ads a lot of fun. 

Absolutely 🤔 Joe helps to write & get passed a bill while he was VP that helped put more minorities in jail . How often was that on any liberal news station before the election ? 

Makes no sense all the complaining about race problems with in the gov't system (It was all Trump he's a racist) and then vote for 1 life long member of the swamp and a enforcer of this "systematic racism" as VP that were out front in helping make it that way and helped to build the system the way it is  🙃 

BRILLIANT !! 

9 minutes ago, T master said:

Absolutely 🤔 Joe helps to write & get passed a bill while he was VP that helped put more minorities in jail . How often was that on any liberal news station before the election ? 

Makes no sense all the complaining about race problems with in the gov't system (It was all Trump he's a racist) and then vote for 1 life long member of the swamp and a enforcer of this "systematic racism" as VP that were out front in helping make it that way and helped to build the system the way it is  🙃 

BRILLIANT !! 

A Bill passed by both republicans and democrats.... Stop with the stupid bull####, everyone but idiot Trumpsters who make up ***** like you do can see past it.

14 minutes ago, T master said:

BRILLIANT !! 

Now that’s so complains there. Wow, not sure what your point is though. Getting rid of Trump was a step forwa4d in the race relations front, IMO. What a pos he is 

Just now, TBBills said:

A Bill passed by both republicans and democrats.... Stop with the stupid bull####, everyone but idiot Trumpsters who make up ***** like you do can see past it.

Passed by both written by who ? Who wrote the bill and initiated the thinking that it needed to be a bill and then went across the isle to get like minded Republicans to sign it and in trade get the BS they wanted piggy backed in the bill  ? Then what now VP as AG at the time carried out those "systematically racist" bills put forth .

That's how working together by both parties works but rose colored glasses makes it seen as your reply see's it and now partial blame can be placed with Republicans because of working together . 

But , IT'S ALL TRUMPS FAULT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED before he got in office  !! 

The supposed stupid BS will stop when you see things that are right in front of your face and recognize them for what they are at face value then be willing to admit it !! That's how recovery starts .

I'm willing to admit Trump has a big mouth a ego and he needed to shut up and stay off of social media and just do his job and by doing so made him self look foolish more than once ! But the hate from those lifers in DC even those in his party that were and are life long politicians was there before he even got elected .