Kamala Harris is the next VP

56 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I was listening to democrat pollster Celinda Lake on tv tonight. TWICE she referred to Kamala-madingdong as incredibly eloquent. Let that sink in for a minute. I understand the need to fluff but to use eloquent??? Good lord man. 

And apparently Joe Biden just visited a ‘war zone’ in a business suit. Let that sink in for a bit. 

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

This is the top of the line we have for her public speaking? She does not say anything the least bit important but I give her credit in that she does not embarrass herself for once. 

Look in the mirror.

More Black LadyFace antics

U.S. Vice President formally congratulates MAN for living as a woman

BEEGE WELBORN

VPTrans-446x730.jpg

Okay, okay – I know it’s totally unfair to crack on the VP for the innocuous, completely worthless crap she writes or says. Lord knows POTATUS gives her little enough to do to keep her marginal intellect occupied as it is, and that allows these sorts of unfortunate public missteps to happen. She’s bored, not enough to do, craving some publicity, a little love and boom.

Before you know it, Harris is congratulating a MAN for the year HE just spent pretending to be a woman and does it all on official vice-presidential stationary for that extra swish of absurd grandiosity.

https://hotair.com/tree-hugging-sister/2023/03/21/u-s-vice-president-formally-congratulates-man-for-living-as-a-woman-n538365

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Bonnie - you really know how to pick em.

Oli London (born 14 January 1990) is an English Internet personality. London is known for his multiple ethnic plastic surgery procedures intended to make him look like Jimin, a member of the South Korean boy band BTS.

In 2022 he announced that he would no longer undergo surgeries and that he had converted to Christianity and was planning to become a member of the Catholic Church. Following his conversion, he began criticising what he calls "gender ideology" and identifies with the anti-gender movement.  Link

Oli’s Twitter page is filled with hate (imagine that - a self hating Catholic) towards drag queens and he had MULTIPLE plastic surgeries to make him look like a member of a boy band?

Rules for thee and not for me - classic MAGA 

You can’t make this stuff up - and NO DOUBT Bonnie had no clue.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Bonnie - you really know how to pick em.

Oli London (born 14 January 1990) is an English Internet personality. London is known for his multiple ethnic plastic surgery procedures intended to make him look like Jimin, a member of the South Korean boy band BTS.

In 2022 he announced that he would no longer undergo surgeries and that he had converted to Christianity and was planning to become a member of the Catholic Church. Following his conversion, he began criticising what he calls "gender ideology" and identifies with the anti-gender movement.  Link

Oli’s Twitter page is filled with hate (imagine that - a self hating Catholic) towards drag queens and he had MULTIPLE plastic surgeries to make him look like a member of a boy band?

Rules for thee and not for me - classic MAGA 

You can’t make this stuff up - and NO DOUBT Bonnie had no clue.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

why isn’t she visiting the victims? 

13 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

why isn’t she visiting the victims? 

How do you know she didn’t try to meet w the families but they declined because their kids were just slaughtered and they are in too much pain and want privacy? 

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

How do you know she didn’t try to meet w the families but they declined because their kids were just slaughtered and they are in too much pain and want privacy? 

why didn’t she visit the victims? Who are the victims?

• 3 weeks later...

MC_Bobs_web.jpg

Is Kamala Harris the dumbest person ever elected VP? 

“So I think it’s very important, as you have heard from so many incredible leaders for us at every moment in time and certainly this one, to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future.”

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/04/is-kamala-harris-the-dumbest-person-ever-to-be-elected-vice-president-in-history.php

Related: VP Harris credits nonexistent federal agency with approving mifepristone.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vp-harris-credits-nonexistent-federal-agency-approving-mifepristone-watch

• Haha (+1) 2

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

MC_Bobs_web.jpg

“So I think it’s very important, as you have heard from so many incredible leaders for us at every moment in time and certainly this one, to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future.”

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/04/is-kamala-harris-the-dumbest-person-ever-to-be-elected-vice-president-in-history.php

Related: VP Harris credits nonexistent federal agency with approving mifepristone.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vp-harris-credits-nonexistent-federal-agency-approving-mifepristone-watch

WTF???????

USA TODAY: Democrats want to fix Kamala Harris’ image problem. Some VP allies fear it’s too late.

Republican attacks on Vice President Kamala Harris are taking hold, and the White House is running out of time to reframe the narrative, Democrats say.

At a meeting two days after President Joe Biden announced his 2024 reelection bid, a group of Democratic strategists told the White House as much during a briefing for television pundits on the pair’s agenda.

For more than two years, Republicans had been trying to paint Harris as incompetent. And yet, the strategists found, the White House was still developing its strategy for how to combat the ruthless assault against the first Black and Asian American woman to hold the vice presidency.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/05/07/vice-president-kamala-harris-image-problem/70175772007/?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot

“Ruthless assault.” Or as Jim Treacher says:

treacher_when_democrats_screw_up_3-13-22

• Haha (+1) 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2023 at 8:26 AM, B-Man said:

MC_Bobs_web.jpg

So I agree that Kamala Harris doesn’t appear to be doing much

My question is, did Mike Pence do anything?

I’m trying to remember the last time I remembered achievements of the vice president in any year

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Kamala Harris has no problem in debates. What exactly are Tim Scott and Nikki Haley going to run on she is a former prosecutor and she knows how to speak

It’s not her talk that’s the problem it’s the lack of any actual action

Have you watched her attempt to speak in the last two years? Your comment makes it appear unlikely. She’s an embarrassment the instant she opens her mouth. Vapid doesn’t begin to describe it. 

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Have you watched her attempt to speak in the last two years? Your comment makes it appear unlikely. She’s an embarrassment the instant she opens her mouth. Vapid doesn’t begin to describe it. 

I have not heard her speak since the last debates that is how little I actually see of her on a script. She knows how to talk.

but talking doesn’t make a vice president I would not be comfortable with her being the president United States

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I have not heard her speak since the last debates that is how little I actually see of her on a script. She knows how to talk.

but talking doesn’t make a vice president I would not be comfortable with her being the president United States

Here’s how bad it is. Not one of this board’s Biden Administration apologists have stepped in here to defend her in well over a year. That’s because it’s not possible. She’s a laughingstock. 

• Thank you (+1) 2