Florida Woman Is PPP In a Nutshell

1 minute ago, Jaraxxus said:

Let's talk beef Wellington. Anyone got a good recipe?

Hey, don't distract the people here. I'm still waiting for some good chicken recipes from the last time Gary started a thread. Stand in line!

• Haha (+1) 2

What happened to the Bubba Watson thread about Donald Trump and the Nazis using garage door pulls to eradicate openings in garages that allowed cars to come in and out??  Did it get merged with the Jussie Smolett thread about Donald Trump and the Nazis forcing people to go out in sub zero temps for a 5 dollar footlong and getting so disoriented they attack themselves and then report a hate crime?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

6 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

A man with a noose in his avatar joked about noosing a US Representative. Go complain to a mod.

Where? Show me! Oh wait... you can’t. Because you took your ball and went home. Like a 3 year old. 

Anyone who finds his avatar offensive should start a support group with Bubba. 

Edited by whatdrought

Warren : " let's see. I just got my azz handed to me again, what can I do"

" I know, I can post a video of someone stupid, and maybe they will forget about me for a while"

Warren playing at Trump Hotel.

d4Jj4xh3Gd6sfRgjhgkMM_Eebi7dEA5PVrwt_gfy

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

A man with a noose in his avatar joked about noosing a US Representative. Go complain to a mod.

How do you know it was a noose in the avatar and not a garge door pull?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Everything she says, except for the 5G theories, has been discussed and theorized here on PPP. Do you disagree with her that the deep state exists?

please delete your account.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

God and the Devil  lmao 

Entities not proven to exist.  

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Again, what pushed him over the edge was his eagerness to defend Adam Schiff -- who's about the most vile person on the planet. Maybe second to Gary. Funny how Garry/Warren just keeps rushing to defend the worst among us. Shows a lot about his character. 

come on man. this coin has 2 sides

what about eagerness to defend Don, Don JR, mumbling buffoons like Mitch McConnell, or the Praise Jesus Lindsey Graham.

Separation of Church and State ... the Constitution being ignored again and again. 

13 hours ago, Jaraxxus said:

Let's talk beef Wellington. Anyone got a good recipe?

Yes. 

12 hours ago, Warren Zevon said:

That’s why you shut the whole thread down??  

• Like (+1) 1