Minnesota Police disbanded

39 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Record yourself saying your posts from this thread, out loud -- no name, no location -- and send it to me. I'll pay you for your work. Maybe Sheldon will appreciate seeing a fan in the compilation.

No need.  Mr. Steele said it with more eloquence and authority than I (and even you at present since I assume you're young) could.

1 hour ago, GregPersons said:

Honey, I've given you the answer multiple times and watched your brain selectively not receive it, each and every time. This is now quiz time, hot shot. 

You're dodging and dodging and dodging....

I've been logged on now for an hour, and neither you or @Cinga have responded to this. It shouldn't take more than a sentence or two to define "racism" and "racist." I shouldn't have to ask you again. I'm logging off now (just so Cinga doesn't worry) so, when I log back on, if you want to continue with me, you need to first supply these definitions. I'd also appreciate if you signed up and confirmed you will participate in expressing your thoughts out loud, on camera.

Since you now have more than enough time, you are completely out of excuses. What is racism? What is a racist? Feel free to tell me how I am being racist, as well.

Is that all it takes to not have to converse with you?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

I rewatched Ken Burns' Vietnam documentary back in January but made the mistake of binge watching it.  It was overwhelmingly, depressingly educational.  Too much so to do without some recovery between.   That was the depth of how screwed up things could get and how poor leadership can get us there.  

Thank goodness despite what some wish to say, we aren't near that level of fubar yet.

I watched it about a year ago but not binge style. I remember seeing the cops wailing on people with Billy clubs in Chicago.  I remember thinking it's good we've gotten past this and will not likely see it again.  But I'll be doggone, I'm seeing it now.

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Is that all it takes to not have to converse with you?

Yeah, it took me a little while to realize this. This guy is just another re-incarnation of an idiot who thinks of himself as superior to others and like to try and answer questions with questions to prove it. It's his way of trying to call someone out for exactly what he himself is doing

Edited by Cinga
  • Like (+1) 1

Ahhhhh, the voice of reason.

Democrat Ilhan Omar: Defund Minneapolis Police, They’re ‘Cancer,’ ‘We Don’t Want Your Damn Reforms’

Original Article

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) called for defunding the Minneapolis Police Department on Sunday, saying that they were a “cancer” and that the department was “rotten to the root.”“Well, we’ve had a black president, we’ve had a Congressional Black Caucus, we’ve had black mayors, we’ve had black governors, and we’ve had black city councilmembers, we’ve had black police chiefs, yet we are still getting killed, brutalized, surveilled, massley [sic] incarcerated, and we are still having conversations with our children on how to have a conversation with the people

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Democrat Ilhan Omar: Defund Minneapolis Police, They’re ‘Cancer,’ ‘We Don’t Want Your Damn Reforms’

Original Article

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) called for defunding the Minneapolis Police Department on Sunday, saying that they were a “cancer” and that the department was “rotten to the root.”“Well, we’ve had a black president, we’ve had a Congressional Black Caucus, we’ve had black mayors, we’ve had black governors, and we’ve had black city councilmembers, we’ve had black police chiefs, yet we are still getting killed, brutalized, surveilled, massley [sic] incarcerated, and we are still having conversations with our children on how to have a conversation with the people

Well, she also married her own brother, so, there's that...

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Original Article

Someone should explain to her that no police are going to break into her home to see if she's still ***** her brother. She's safe.

• Haha (+1) 1

Protests against the use of deadly force by police swept across the country in 2015.

Demonstrators marched in Chicago, turned chaotic in Baltimore, and occupied the area outside a Minneapolis police station for weeks. Protesters repeatedly took to the streets of Ferguson, Mo., where a white police officer had killed a black teenager the previous year and fueled anew a national debate about the use of force and how police treat minorities.

That year, The Washington Post began tallying how many people were shot and killed by police. By the end of 2015, officers had fatally shot nearly 1,000 people, twice as many as ever documented in one year by the federal government.

With the issue flaring in city after city, some officials vowed to reform how police use force.

The next year, however, police nationwide again shot and killed nearly 1,000 people. Then they fatally shot about the same number in 2017 — and have done so for every year after that, according to The Post’s ongoing count. Since 2015, police have shot and killed 5,400 people.

Image without a caption

This toll has proven impervious to waves of protests, such as those now flooding American streets in the wake of George Floyd’s death at the hands of police in Minneapolis. The number killed has remained steady despite fluctuating crime rates, changeovers in big-city police leadership and a nationwide push for criminal justice reform.

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Protests against the use of deadly force by police swept across the country in 2015.

Demonstrators marched in Chicago, turned chaotic in Baltimore, and occupied the area outside a Minneapolis police station for weeks. Protesters repeatedly took to the streets of Ferguson, Mo., where a white police officer had killed a black teenager the previous year and fueled anew a national debate about the use of force and how police treat minorities.

That year, The Washington Post began tallying how many people were shot and killed by police. By the end of 2015, officers had fatally shot nearly 1,000 people, twice as many as ever documented in one year by the federal government.

With the issue flaring in city after city, some officials vowed to reform how police use force.

The next year, however, police nationwide again shot and killed nearly 1,000 people. Then they fatally shot about the same number in 2017 — and have done so for every year after that, according to The Post’s ongoing count. Since 2015, police have shot and killed 5,400 people.

Image without a caption

This toll has proven impervious to waves of protests, such as those now flooding American streets in the wake of George Floyd’s death at the hands of police in Minneapolis. The number killed has remained steady despite fluctuating crime rates, changeovers in big-city police leadership and a nationwide push for criminal justice reform.

So, we have about 49 million blacks here in the USA. How many of the approximately 1000 who are killed by police officers each year are not armed and threatening the life of the officer?

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Original Article

Well, we’ve had a black president, we’ve had a Congressional Black Caucus, we’ve had black mayors, we’ve had black governors, and we’ve had black city councilmembers, we’ve had black police chiefs, yet citizens in black communities are still, overwhelmingly, getting victimized, brutalized, and killed by young black men...

George Korda in USA Today:. Democrats have run Minneapolis for generations. Why is there still systemic racism?

On social media the other day, in discussions of George Floyd’s death, I saw an increasing number of references from Democrats and Democratic friends about the problem of systemic racism. I wrote the following post, citing only a few municipal examples:

“Below are pertinent questions, given the way the Democratic Party defines itself as being the party of tolerance and inclusion, and many Democrats’ characterizations of Republicans or conservatives as racists or racially insensitive.

“Minneapolis, Minn. has been under Democratic control since 1978. Chicago has been under Democratic control for 89 years; its present mayor is a black woman. Philadelphia has had Democratic mayors for 68 years; three of its last five mayors have been black men. Six of the last seven Atlanta, Ga., mayoral administrations were led by black Democratic mayors, and the present mayor is a black woman.

“A city runs its police department and other services; therefore, if there is so much ‘systemic racism’ in these organizations, why hasn’t it been corrected over so many years under Democratic leaders?

“Why aren’t these cities garden spots of racial tolerance, understanding, and virtue?”

There have been no answers.

Nor will there be.

• Thank you (+1) 1

It's asinine for any city to disband their police force.  I am a big believer in law and order, and I am solidly behind the police men and women that put their lives on the line every day to protect our communities.  But getting rid of bad apples that stain the work of the vast majority?  Retraining to perhaps emphasize de-escalation vs. confrontation?  Sure.

And while we're doing that, time for the leaders in the black community to take on the killing of blacks by blacks.  That is a tragedy in need of resolution.

• Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

im not conservative, and who knows what you are besides a troll.  This is a very dumb idea that will never happen, and if Minneapolis attempts to do it, the process of implementing it will fail.

Well to be fair, if they go through with it Minneapolis will disappear, so either way problem solved.

16 hours ago, GregPersons said:

Oh God, I'm so sorry... I keep forgetting you have the ego of an eggshell.

You're not a Nazi. You don't have the uniform. You just support minority populations being imprisoned and executed systemically as long as it doesn't affect you. Very different! 

Do you support Planned Parenthood?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

It's asinine for any city to disband their police force.  I am a big believer in law and order, and I am solidly behind the police men and women that put their lives on the line every day to protect our communities.  But getting rid of bad apples that stain the work of the vast majority?  Retraining to perhaps emphasize de-escalation vs. confrontation?  Sure.

And while we're doing that, time for the leaders in the black community to take on the killing of blacks by blacks.  That is a tragedy in need of resolution.

We are at a point right now where reasonable voices are being shamed or bullied into silence or conformity....

• Like (+1) 4

13 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

You do realize that local police forces are designed and overseen by local communities? The Federal Government and even the State have very little oversight on requirements/ training/ budget of police departments. The very reason for local authorities to be in charge of the police force is to have local people responsible and accountable for the results. The goal is community policing.

There are more than 17,000 state and local law enforcement agencies in the United States, ranging in size from one officer to more than 30,000. Many of these are municipal police departments operated by local governments.

Local Police includes municipal, county, tribal, and regional police that derive authority from the local governing body that created it. There is no federal standard requirement to be a municipal police officer. Each municipality is responsible for setting those standards for its own police force.The primary purpose is to uphold the laws of the jurisdiction, provide patrol, and investigate local crimes.

This would mean that the mayors of Minneapolis and it's City Council are responsible for the actions and outcomes of it's police force. If the Minneapolis Police force has a tainted record, and 'bad cops' are allowed to continue being employed, then it is on the Mayor and City Council. Chauvin had 15-17 prior complaints (varies by outlet). Obviously he was a problem and a 'bad cop'.

Let's look at all the 'racist, NAZI, Conservative' mayors (to use your terms) who have been in charge of Minneapolis who have allowed the Minneapolis PD to become corrupt and abuse its power:

41 Albert Hofstede January 1, 1974 December 31, 1975 Democratic Farmer Labor
42 Charles Stenvig January 1, 1976 December 31, 1977 Independent
43 Albert Hofstede January 1, 1978 December 31, 1979 Democratic Farmer Labor
44 Donald M. Fraser January 1, 1980 December 31, 1993 Democratic Farmer Labor
45 Sharon Sayles Belton January 1, 1994 December 31, 2001 Democratic Farmer Labor
46 R. T. Rybak January 1, 2002 December 31, 2013 Democratic Farmer Labor
47 Betsy Hodges January 1, 2014 January 2, 2018 Democratic Farmer Labor
48 Jacob Frey January 2, 2018   Democratic Farmer Labor

Hmmm 46 strait years without a 'racist, NAZI' in the bunch. What a conundrum....

Obviously the City Council must be dictating how the mayor handles this situation, it must be full of racist, NAZI conservatives, right?

Ward Name Neighborhoods Party
1 Kevin Reich Audubon Park, Columbia Park, Como, Holland, Logan Park, Marshall Terrace, Northeast Park, Waite Park, Windom Park. DFL
2 Cam Gordon Cedar-Riverside, Como, Cooper, Longfellow, Prospect Park, Seward, University Green
3 Steve Fletcher Beltrami, Bottineau, Downtown East, Downtown West, Marcy Holmes, Nicollet Island/East Bank, North Loop, St. Anthony East, St. Anthony West, Sheridan DFL
4 Phillipe Cunningham Cleveland, Folwell, Jordan, Lind-Bohanon, Shingle Creek, Victory, Webber-Camden DFL
5 Jeremiah Ellison Harrison, Hawthorne, Jordan, Near North, North Loop, Sumner-Glenwood, Willard-Hay DFL
6 Abdi Warsame Cedar-Riverside, Elliot Park, Phillips West, Seward, Stevens Square, Ventura Village DFL
7 Lisa Goodman Bryn Mawr, Cedar-Isles-Dean, Downtown West, East Isles, Elliot Park, Kenwood, Loring Park, Lowry Hill, Stevens Square DFL
8 Andrea Jenkins Bancroft, Bryant, Central, Field, King Field, Lyndale, Northrop, Regina DFL
9 Alondra Cano Central, Corcoran, East Phillips, Longfellow, Midtown Phillips, Powderhorn Park DFL
10 Lisa Bender Carag, East Calhoun, East Harriet, Lowry Hill East, Whittier DFL
11 Jeremy Schroeder Diamond Lake, Hale, Keewaydin, Northrop, Page, Tangletown, Wenonah, Windom DFL
12 Andrew Johnson Ericsson, Hiawatha, Howe, Keewaydin, Minnehaha, Morris Park, Standish DFL
13 Linea Palmisano Armatage, East Harriet, Fulton, Kenny, Linden Hills, Lynnhurst, West Calhoun DFL

Well I am confused. Not a Republican among them.

How then did the Minneapolis PD become so bad under the 'benevolent watch' of the Democrat Party for 46 years?

If we need "Systematic change"  we need to change the people who created and run the current systems.

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Image without a caption

So the new Democrats who pushed the old Democrats out of office has failed again?

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

We are at a point right now where reasonable voices are being shamed or bullied into silence or conformity....

I would feel bad for those reasonable voices, but they're the ones who empowered the mob in the first place. Sucks to reap what you sow -- but hopefully it shakes some of them awake so they realize the Faustian deal they've been making for the past several years. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

The problem in most issues facing our country right now is that no one is willing to recognize that there are no absolute right or wrong answers.  Compromise used to be a good thing and now it is looked upon as some kind of evil.

I walked in a protest walk in my town the other day.  I did so because we have got to come together as a society.  There are not many black individuals in my city, but those that I know well and am proud to call my friends have shared experiences of how they are pulled over routinely for traffic stops in our town, when they have done nothing wrong.  My daughters have seen the same thing with their friends.  I know one young black man who was the star of the high school musical, he was the Phantom in Phantom of the Opera, and he got hassled by some because he was a black kid playing that role.  The black community has a lot they have to work on themselves, but as a 64 year old white guy who has never had to deal with the crap many black men and women deal with, I felt it was time to show my support and actually listen to what's going on out there. 

And it was the experience of a friend of my daughter, who like my daughter is adopted and of Asian heritage, that finally convinced me I can't just sit on the sidelines.  Her friend went into a grocery store to run an errand, asked a white clerk for help, and the white clerk told her that she can't wait on people like her.  If it had been my daughter, I can't begin to think what I would have done; getting her fired would have been the first step.  Different minority, but similar prejudice.

So I walked.  And I was the oldest person there.  And the mostly kids I was walking with chanted, but were respectful and the folks along the route downtown were as well.  And as I walked, I made sure to thank each police officer I met along the route for the horrifically difficult job they do each and everyday protecting me and my family and my community.  As did a number of the young folks. 

it is a time to stop and think, a time to discuss calmly and rationally, a time to recognize and value peaceful protest while recognizing looters and rioters and scum like the guy that shot the Las Vegas officer in the back of the head deserve the maximum punishment, a time for police forces and unions to acknowledge they have some guys that should not be wearing the badge and that hen they break the law they too should be held accountable.  It is a time for us to all listen to the other guy and put ourselves in his or her shoes.    

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Original Article

You know, she seems to be the poster child for fleeing from a foreign country, then wanting us to be like the one she ran from. This action of disbanding the police if left unchecked, could turn Minneapolis into another Mogadishu... 

Edited by Cinga
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

The problem in most issues facing our country right now is that no one is willing to recognize that there are no absolute right or wrong answers.  Compromise used to be a good thing and now it is looked upon as some kind of evil.

It's only looked upon as some kind of evil by the moral relativists, revisionists, and prog-fascists who have fooled you into thinking they're "the good guys" for the past few years. 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

1000 people getting killed by the police a year, something is wrong with that 

Can you go through each of those 1000 killed and give come context by telling us the where, how and why?

Yeah...I didn't think so.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, we have about 49 million blacks here in the USA. How many of the approximately 1000 who are killed by police officers each year are not armed and threatening the life of the officer?

Tucker Carlson broke it down last week. 10 were unarmed and most of them physically attacked an LEO before being shot.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I walked in a protest walk in my town the other day.  I did so because we have got to come together as a society.  There are not many black individuals in my city, but those that I know well and am proud to call my friends have shared experiences of how they are pulled over routinely for traffic stops in our town, when they have done nothing wrong.  My daughters have seen the same thing with their friends.  I know one young black man who was the star of the high school musical, he was the Phantom in Phantom of the Opera, and he got hassled by some because he was a black kid playing that role.  The black community has a lot they have to work on themselves, but as a 64 year old white guy who has never had to deal with the crap many black men and women deal with, I felt it was time to show my support and actually listen to what's going on out there. 

And it was the experience of a friend of my daughter, who like my daughter is adopted and of Asian heritage, that finally convinced me I can't just sit on the sidelines.  Her friend went into a grocery store to run an errand, asked a white clerk for help, and the white clerk told her that she can't wait on people like her.  If it had been my daughter, I can't begin to think what I would have done; getting her fired would have been the first step.  Different minority, but similar prejudice.

So I walked.  And I was the oldest person there.  And the mostly kids I was walking with chanted, but were respectful and the folks along the route downtown were as well.  And as I walked, I made sure to thank each police officer I met along the route for the horrifically difficult job they do each and everyday protecting me and my family and my community.  As did a number of the young folks. 

it is a time to stop and think, a time to discuss calmly and rationally, a time to recognize and value peaceful protest while recognizing looters and rioters and scum like the guy that shot the Las Vegas officer in the back of the head deserve the maximum punishment, a time for police forces and unions to acknowledge they have some guys that should not be wearing the badge and that hen they break the law they too should be held accountable.  It is a time for us to all listen to the other guy and put ourselves in his or her shoes.    

I went to a rally yesterday led by young people but attended by people of all ages and races. Did not see many Puerto Rican’s, even though they are a big part of our community. The County Sheriff showed up and spoke and was well recieved. Local officials came out, too. It was good be a part of something positive. 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's only looked upon as some kind of evil by the moral relativists, revisionists, and prog-fascists who have fooled you into thinking they're "the good guys" for the past few years. 

Moral relativism? Do you think morality just stays constant? 

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, too many criminals.

So you are happy the police have the power of judge, jury and executioner? 

Too many guns guns out there, that’s the real problem 

1 minute ago, Gary M said:

out of 320 million, drop in the bucket.

A thousand lives is a drop in the bucket. You are pro life, I assume? 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Interesting from the article:

In 2019 police officers fatally shot 1,004 people, most of whom were armed or otherwise dangerous. African-Americans were about a quarter of those killed by cops last year (235), a ratio that has remained stable since 2015. That share of black victims is less than what the black crime rate would predict, since police shootings are a function of how often officers encounter armed and violent suspects. In 2018, the latest year for which such data have been published, African-Americans made up 53% of known homicide offenders in the U.S. and commit about 60% of robberies, though they are 13% of the population.

The police fatally shot nine unarmed blacks and 19 unarmed whites in 2019, according to a Washington Post database, down from 38 and 32, respectively, in 2015. The Post defines “unarmed” broadly to include such cases as a suspect in Newark, N.J., who had a loaded handgun in his car during a police chase. In 2018 there were 7,407 black homicide victims. Assuming a comparable number of victims last year, those nine unarmed black victims of police shootings represent 0.1% of all African-Americans killed in 2019. By contrast, a police officer is 18½ times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male is to be killed by a police officer.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Good post. I believe in a reasonable, open, honest, fact based approach to problem solving. It begins with accurately defining the problem, which we cannot begin to do until we stop looking at things in simple, dichotomous ways. Issues are actually pretty complex and everyone, regardless of position on the issues, carries around his or her own degree of responsibility and culpability. 

Unfortunately, in the current environment, if the statements you made in your post and the statements I made in this post were uttered by a public figure, there would be immediate calls for him or her to recant, apologize, and to suffer real consequences to his or her life/profession.

The shaming and silencing of reasonable voices is nauseating. There have been entire anti-bullying campaigns in this country built around the exact behaviors we are witnessing.

Progress is always a difficult thing when the narratives are controlled by the extremes.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Tucker Carlson broke it down last week. 10 were unarmed and most of them physically attacked an LEO before being shot.

I saw that at the time but wanted to get Tiberius to acknowledge it. How silly of me. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well over 100 police officers are being killed each year in the line of duty, something is wrong with that

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

During that same five year period, 2015-2020, blacks murdered in this country were 7039, 7881, 7851, 7407, and 7400. Over 35,000 black citizens murdered in that span. Approx 95% were murdered by other black citizens.

There is something wrong with that.

Of those 35,000+ that were murdered, 1164 (3.1%) were killed by police. Approx 50 were unarmed

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don't get fooled by anyone.

This is as good a thread as any I guess.

This was posted by a moderator of a verified LEO-only forum on behalf of a cop in Minneapolis PD that wanted to vent anonymously.  Submitted without comment.

HI EVERYONE. I'm one of those cops from what I am repeatedly informed is the worst department on the planet: Minneapolis!

LIFE HAS BEEN ***** AWESOME. By which I mean my career is crumbling to ash because of some *****stick I've never even met.

There's been a lot of confusion about our policy and training so let me just try to put that to rest: Chauvin was completely outside training and policy. I don't know, he's been on for 19 years, so maybe 15 years ago they trained knee on neck to get control of an assaultive suspect? Maybe? But I've been through a lot of training in the last few years and NOT ONE ***** TIME did anyone EVER suggest putting a knee on a *****'s neck aside from the blanket "if deadly force is authorized" anything goes scenarios.

That sure as ***** wasn't a ***** NECK RESTRAINT. The only neck restraint we're trained in as a BJJ rear naked choke and per policy that is ONLY to be used on assaultive suspects. I've never even seen someone try a conscious neck restraint but the idea with that is you'd apply a rear naked with light pressure and use it to get someone out of a car, stand them up, whatever. I've never seen it used.

And even then neither of those would EVER be authorized on a guy ALREADY IN ***** CUFFS. In fact we just recently got training about not hurting people in cuffs because of a deal from like 3 years ago.

I've talked with dozens of people about it and literally no one - not even the salty old timers who used to beat the ***** out of anyone that ran - even made an attempt to defend Chauvin. EVERYONE in private, MPD cop only after-shift cooler meetings was ***** rubbing the cuts from rock impacts and going "yeah he sure ***** up."

Most of us feel bad for the rookies 10 seconds off FTO who knew it was wrong but didn't pull him off the guy. I doubt Thao was especially aware of what was going on.

Keith Ellison is an incompetent piece of *****. If he just hadn't charged the other 3 with made-up crimes they could have been forgotten. Their careers were ***** (thanks Chauvin!!) but that was it. Now they're going to get acquitted and Ellison is SO grossly off the rails that he might even get ***** Chauvin off, then the city really will burn!

Fletcher has hated us since day one because we called him on his bull#### early. He's a lying piece of *****.

Jeremiah Ellison is a coward and a hypocrite.

While every last one of us was getting pelted with rocks and bottles the chief and the mayor were ***** ghosts, NOWHERE to be found. As someone who was boots on ground at Lake and Hiawatha: there was NO ***** REASON to let the P3 station burn. City admin choked off support and pushed us out just to ***** us.

It is no coincidence that the first night they actually enforced the curfew we had ***** under control. The very ***** SECOND we had access to resources and support to enforce the law the riots stopped. The fact that so much of Lake St, P3, and P5 has been reduced to smoking rubble rests squarely on the shoulders of the chief, mayor, and city council. The damage and death that they allowed is nauseating.

I grew up in this city, this is the only place I wanted to work, I live here. I'm done with all that as soon as I can be. The city council is going to drive the bus directly into a flaming lake of ***** so they can bust the union and I'm ***** out as soon as I can get hired somewhere else.

I am honestly ***** heartbroken. I can not express how much all of this sucks. I've spent my whole career on the street, gun arrests are my favorite to hunt for and I've always done my best to be there for the good people of my native city. I wanted to retire from here. *****.

Edited by LeviF91
spacing issues
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thank you (+1) 7