Minnesota Police disbanded

All of the Nazis and small-thinkers and former cops and racists here said it couldn't be done.  Isn't it amazing? Conservatives love to tout the 50 state "experiment" but have no imagination for any further developments. All thinking for this board ended firmly in the 1700 or 1800s.

"Oh no, they're defunding the police? the world is ending" -- people who haven't cared about defunding social programs for 50 years.

Hey @billsfan1959 this again seems like a good chance for you to defend police with your personal experience as one. You want to share your information yet? Would love to talk to some or your old coworkers too, happy to make phone calls and emails. Do you have children? Are they embarrassed of you? Just wondering how our resident cop is handling this very difficult time. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, bilzfancy said:

Disbanding and defunding are 2 different things, which is it? If it's disbanding, it'll be like the wild west there

Disbanding. They will be coming up with a new solution to emergency services. It's amazing. Every conservative/racist has insisted there are no new ideas. All ideas ended in 1800. And yet... people who are not infected by this seem to be able to use their imaginations.

Proof:

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

They haven’t announced any details because it makes no sense

Conservatives =/= imagination.

Just now, GregPersons said:

Disbanding. They will be coming up with a new solution to emergency services. It's amazing. Every conservative/racist has insisted there are no new ideas. All ideas ended in 1800. And yet... people who are not infected by this seem to be able to use their imaginations.

Proof:

lol. Crayola isn't a conservative. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

They haven’t announced any details because it makes no sense

Read the responses on that Twitter page, people are applauding that, they want the whole country to do the same

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Awesome. Now we’re Nazis?  ?

Oh God, I'm so sorry... I keep forgetting you have the ego of an eggshell.

You're not a Nazi. You don't have the uniform. You just support minority populations being imprisoned and executed systemically as long as it doesn't affect you. Very different! 

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Proof:

You can't possibly believe that's a good idea

5 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Proof:

im not conservative, and who knows what you are besides a troll.  This is a very dumb idea that will never happen, and if Minneapolis attempts to do it, the process of implementing it will fail.

Edited by Crayola64
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

lol. Crayola isn't a conservative. 

Every conservative on this board insists they "aren't a conservative." 

They're libertarian. Or classical liberal.

They're not nazis. They just happen to ... yada yada yada. 

I don't care what you aren't. Say what you are.

Just now, bilzfancy said:

You can't possibly believe that's a good idea

Oh, I very much do. And I love that you cannot possibly conceive of how it is a very good idea.  All the Chicken Littles, I'm very much here for you. Please, please... show us your fear, you little chickadees. Tell us how badly you need the police. Tell me what you think they do.

You just support minority populations being imprisoned and executed systemically as long as it doesn't affect you. Very different! 

Cool. Anything else I support?  I many have to amend my tax return. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

im not conservative, and who knows what you are besides a troll.  This is a very dumb idea that will never happen, and if Minneapolis attempts to do it the process of implementing it will fail.

Yeah I don't care. Say what you are, then, or don't. I've seen every member on this PPP board do this little game — "I'm not a conservative. I just vote Republican on every thing except maybe one or two issues. I'm a real independent." 

Well if you're here on this board, and you're comfortable.... yeah, you are. 

Seems like being a conservative / racist / Republican / good ol boy has become so shameful, nobody admits to it anymore

Very strange!

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Cool. Anything else I support?  I many have to amend my tax return. 

Yeah I heard you are a big supporter of BLM and BOFA

Edited by GregPersons

7 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Disbanding. They will be coming up with a new solution to emergency services. It's amazing. Every conservative/racist has insisted there are no new ideas

We’re always up for new ideas. I’m extremely open minded. Especially when my tax dollars are involved. So you wholeheartedly support this idea which is fine. What are these new ideas so we can debate them? 

• Like (+1) 1

Every conservative on this board insists they "aren't a conservative." 

They're libertarian. Or classical liberal.

They're not nazis. They just happen to ... yada yada yada. 

I don't care what you aren't. Say what you are.

Oh, I very much do. And I love that you cannot possibly conceive of how it is a very good idea.  All the Chicken Littles, I'm very much here for you. Please, please... show us your fear, you little chickadees. Tell us how badly you need the police. Tell me what you think they do.

I am a conservative but no chicken little, after Nam I fear nothing anymore for me personally

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1