Minnesota Police disbanded

8 minutes ago, Beast said:

I really hope this happens.

I will sit on my deck, light a fine cigar,  sip some whiskey, smirk, and look forward to the absolute ***** show that will ensue in cities.

It will be delicious!

Then, can we please defund welfare?

It feels great doesn't it. Just stand back and say...WOW!

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

The man your wife wishes you were.

4 weeks months training in most places. 

Tends to be why the dumbest lowlives and HS-drop outs fill the ranks, coast to coast.

Whoopsie. Busted. Anyway whatever. 

Back to this new age community protection team. Give us some ideas as to how they will operate. 

40 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Every conservative on this board insists they "aren't a conservative." 

They're libertarian. Or classical liberal.

They're not nazis. They just happen to ... yada yada yada. 

I don't care what you aren't. Say what you are.

Oh, I very much do. And I love that you cannot possibly conceive of how it is a very good idea.  All the Chicken Littles, I'm very much here for you. Please, please... show us your fear, you little chickadees. Tell us how badly you need the police. Tell me what you think they do.

Are you okay?

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Yeah I don't care. Say what you are, then, or don't. I've seen every member on this PPP board do this little game — "I'm not a conservative. I just vote Republican on every thing except maybe one or two issues. I'm a real independent." 

Well if you're here on this board, and you're comfortable.... yeah, you are. 

Seems like being a conservative / racist / Republican / good ol boy has become so shameful, nobody admits to it anymore

For real though man, I don't think Crayola is a right winger.  Pretty sure I've liked some of his posts in the past iirc.  

I get your point but in this case I don't think it applies to him if memory serves me well.  I might be mixing him up with another C-named poster though.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Capco said:

For real though man, I don't think Crayola is a right winger.  Pretty sure I've liked some of his posts in the past iirc.  

I get your point but in this case I don't think it applies to him if memory serves me well.  I might be mixing him up with another C-named poster though.  

im a pretty big lefty, and will reluctantly vote Biden. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

about damn time. hopefully this sets a trend to major cities. 

disband police and start from scratch. train and educate people on matters of the law and stop recruiting folks who could. barely pass high school. it takes more schooling to become a hair stylist than it does to be a police officer in america. let that sink in. 

Saw that post on Facebook  today. That exact same verbage but in picture form. Better choose a better place for your information. My wife babysits for a NYS Trooper and Border Patrol wife husband team. She has a Master's  Degree and 8 months of Trooper School then 1 year of OJT. He has 12 years in the military and 5 months of school for BP and 1 year of OJT. Both were seperated from their families for that time. 

5 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

im a pretty big lefty, and will reluctantly vote Biden. 

You say reluctantly.  Explain?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

You say reluctantly.  Explain?  

If he's anything like me, he's pissed that the DNC shafted Bernie again but would still rather have Biden over Trump.  

Just now, Capco said:

If he's anything like me, he's pissed that the DNC shafted Bernie again but would still rather have Biden over Trump.  

Yep. Bernie took it up the wazoo once again, and the commies are throwing a tantrum.

Just now, Capco said:

Thanks but would love his reply. That said, what about Biden is better? 

1 minute ago, fansince88 said:

Thanks but would love his reply. That said, what about Biden is better? 

Sorry I was just bored waiting for dinner (Italian sausage and pasta btw, @Sig1Hunter ?) and used that opportunity to butt in.  

To answer you in the simplest terms, I'm voting for Biden because he is the more left-leaning candidate.  Every presidential election I've voted in since 2008 (I became eligible in 2007) has been on that premise.  I'm a lefty.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Capco said:

Yes, Bernie would've been the better candidate, no doubt, and he wasn't given a fair shake in either primary. That's a separate issue. But I will say that Bernie would not have been much better leading this moment (better, yes; much better, no). His handling of race was never his strongest suit, and his inability to successfully persuade Black America sank the nomination as much as DNC/corporate interference. 

This is something that goes beyond any one presidential term. Ferguson was under Obama, and his response to that also sucked. That doesn't excuse Trump for being worse, just that he's not the only source of the problem. 

• Like (+1) 1