• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows
Everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together
Brighter than a lucky penny
When you're near the rain cloud disappears, dear
And I feel so fine just to know that you are mine

I think Tibs has lost his throne

It's gotta be hard to juxtapose current events when all you guys are all still living in the 60s, mentally... hell, you're probably still on the fence about integration.

Edited by GregPersons

2 minutes ago, meazza said:

Why are you assuming their genders?

It's a prejudiced assumption, you're right! I wonder if you can now work out how that's different from racism. This is a pretty big clue, I feel like I'm giving it away, but... I don't know how much lower I can set the bar.

I'm guessing @Cinga is still working on his definition with his team. It's a one sentence answer. Can't wait to see what he puts up for his final jeopardy!

3 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

We were all wondering the same thing....

I'm praying for the glory days of Gary & Tiberius.   Even BillsTime is a peach compared to this fellow.

Even Birddog.

Edited by meazza

57 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

So in other words, you don't understand.

You think you do, but you don't.  It's just a convenient excuse.  Getting rid of the cops won't stop 3 out of every 4 black babies born to unwed mothers or the widespread lack of emphasis on education, like Shelby Steele was talking about.

Edited by Doc

Just now, meazza said:

I'm praying for the glory days of Gary & Tiberius.   Even BillsTime is a peach compared to this fellow.

Hell, at this point, I would even sign a petition to end Qbaby’s suspension....

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

It's a prejudiced assumption, you're right! I wonder if you can now work out how that's different from racism. This is a pretty big clue, I feel like I'm giving it away, but... I don't know how much lower I can set the bar.

I'm guessing @Cinga is still working on his definition with his team. It's a one sentence answer. Can't wait to see what he puts up for his final jeopardy!

What’s your definition?  You have dodged this question for two days now. Why?

Just now, Doc said:

You think you do, but you don't.  It's just a convenient excuse.  Getting rid of the cops won't stop 3 out of every 4 black babies born to unwed mothers or the widespread lack of emphasis on education, like Sheldon Steele was talking about.

Record yourself saying your posts from this thread, out loud -- no name, no location -- and send it to me. I'll pay you for your work. Maybe Sheldon will appreciate seeing a fan in the compilation.

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

Hell, at this point, I would even sign a petition to end Qbaby’s suspension....

Wasn't aware he was suspended.  Hell if there's bail to post, I'll start the gofundme.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What’s your definition?  You have dodged this question for two days now. Why?

Honey, I've given you the answer multiple times and watched your brain selectively not receive it, each and every time. This is now quiz time, hot shot. 

You're dodging and dodging and dodging....

I've been logged on now for an hour, and neither you or @Cinga have responded to this. It shouldn't take more than a sentence or two to define "racism" and "racist." I shouldn't have to ask you again. I'm logging off now (just so Cinga doesn't worry) so, when I log back on, if you want to continue with me, you need to first supply these definitions. I'd also appreciate if you signed up and confirmed you will participate in expressing your thoughts out loud, on camera.

Since you now have more than enough time, you are completely out of excuses. What is racism? What is a racist? Feel free to tell me how I am being racist, as well.

Edited by GregPersons

Just now, GregPersons said:

You seem confused about a few things.

To the first part of your post — are you suggesting policing is already working fine as it is, then? What is your point exactly with this information? 

To the quoted part — I love that this is how you guys define everything. You have to have binary. Dunno how many times I've said this. Racism isn't exclusive to Republicans! They definitely love racism more aggressively than Democrats, but that does not mean Democrats are not also racist.

This is a much larger problem than small minds can handle, and since the problem can't be shrunk, you're going to have to work harder on expanding your mind.

Oh Greg. I'm sorry I haven't read your manifesto and memorized it yet. I will do so before it becomes required reading by the party.

You do have a habit of calling people who disagree with you 'racist/ NAZI'. Just look in this thread. It would seem that a person who can only think in terms of 'agrees with me' or is a 'Racist/NAZI' is the one stuck in the trap of Binary thinking. That is how you come across GregPersons.

I did make a point of calling out Chauvin as a bad cop. Why didn't any of the Democrat Mayors, or Democrat City Council demand his resignation after the 5th incident, or the 10th incident, or maybe the 12th? You see GregPersons, that would require responsibility, something the left talks about but lacks.

If a local municipality is responsible for the training, oversight and accountability of its police force and the municipalities that have been presented in the posts above have been held by Democrat super-majorities for 40-50 years then why didn't Baltimore or Minneapolis lead the way decades ago?

Lastly, deflecting from an argument where the facts presented don't support your stance, and issuing a veiled ad hominem attack versus your debater is so 2000's. I expected better from you.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, RocCityRoller said:

Oh Greg. I'm sorry I haven't read your manifesto and memorized it yet. I will do so before it becomes required reading by the party.

You do have a habit of calling people who disagree with you 'racist/ NAZI'. Just look in this thread. It would seem that a person who can only think in terms of 'agrees with me' or is a 'Racist/NAZI' is the one stuck in the trap of Binary thinking. That is how you come across GregPersons.

I did make a point of calling out Chauvin as a bad cop. Why didn't any of the Democrat Mayors, or Democrat City Council demand his resignation after the 5th incident, or the 10th incident, or maybe the 12th? You see GregPersons, that would require responsibility, something the left talks about but lacks.

If a local municipality is responsible for the training, oversight and accountability of its police force and the municipalities that have been presented in the posts above have been held by Democrat super-majorities for 40-50 years then why didn't Baltimore or Minneapolis lead the way decades ago?

Lastly, deflecting from an argument where the facts presented don't support your stance, and issuing a veiled ad hominem attack versus your debater is so 2000's. I expected better from you.

My labels have all been correctly applied. Feel free to point out which instance you think I was wrong in labeling. In which case was a post I called racist or Nazi not representative of those ideas? Show me where I was wrong.

You then continue to not understand and show you didn't read or comprehend anything, by insisting this is somehow a Democrat or Republican thing.  Minds like yours are too small for a problem this massive. 

But that's just my opinion. I'd love if you agreed to share these thoughts, on camera. No need for identifying information -- don't share your real name or location -- just use your face/mouth/voice to say these posts on camera or in a video conference call. I'll pay you for your time. 

4 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Honey, I've given you the answer multiple times and watched your brain selectively not receive it, each and every time. This is now quiz time, hot shot. 

You're dodging and dodging and dodging....

I've been logged on now for an hour, and neither you or @Cinga have responded to this. It shouldn't take more than a sentence or two to define "racism" and "racist." I shouldn't have to ask you again. I'm logging off now (just so Cinga doesn't worry) so, when I log back on, if you want to continue with me, you need to first supply these definitions. I'd also appreciate if you signed up and confirmed you will participate in expressing your thoughts out loud, on camera.

Since you now have more than enough time, you are completely out of excuses. What is racism? What is a racist? Feel free to tell me how I am being racist, as well.

Thinking one race is superior to another. Done and done.

Now your turn. And also please explain to the world why you’ve come to the conclusion that I feel that one race is superior to another. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Thinking one race is superior to another. Done and done.

Now your turn. And also please explain to the world why you’ve come to the conclusion that I feel that one race is superior to another. 

OK I am logging off now, but since you got this in under the window, I will give you a bonus chance and tell you that is not the correct definition. You are permitted to take another swing. I will return!

5 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

OK I am logging off now, but since you got this in under the window, I will give you a bonus chance and tell you that is not the correct definition. You are permitted to take another swing. I will return!

Ha!  What a ***** tool!  I give you my definition and ask for yours and you conveniently have to log off. ???

I get Q-tip banned and @GregPersons to STFU!  You guys owe me. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 4

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

You think you do, but you don't.  It's just a convenient excuse.  Getting rid of the cops won't stop 3 out of every 4 black babies born to unwed mothers or the widespread lack of emphasis on education, like Sheldon Steele was talking about.

Or Larry Elder

Or Thomas Sowell

Or Candace Owens

Or Officer Tatum

etc etc.

Then again the left has all sorts of peachy names for those people.

Thankfully none of them are derogatory or racist in nature

/s

• Like (+1) 3