Minnesota Police disbanded

29 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Way to show the Police are listening.

None of you are necessary. HS drop outs gonna need to find some other profession.

Oinky oink!

Very original!

What are you gonna say next? How I probably got beat up in high school? Great stuff dude!  You are a real luddite!

4 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Very original!

What are you gonna say next? How I probably got beat up in high school? Great stuff dude!  You are a real luddite!

Just that cops are a disgrace, glad to see so many people getting on the same page, it is an inherently racist profession built on a garbage legacy, and should be disbanded.

Your children will someday have to apologize for being related to you. :)

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

Just that cops are a disgrace, glad to see so many people getting on the same page, it is an inherently racist profession built on a garbage legacy, and should be disbanded.

I'm guessing you don't have any cops in your family?

Just now, GregPersons said:

All cops are a disgrace and are racists?  If you had an credibility to begin with you would have lost it all with this statement.

What profession are you in? 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

All cops are a disgrace and are racists?  If you had an credibility to begin with you would have lost it all with this statement.

What profession are you in? 

Not all cops are racist disgraces — some have the good sense to quit.

15 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Straight out of the douchebag handbook. Nice. You sound just like every other low

life loser that I’ve arrested and wants to tell me how awesome I am from the back of my car...I’ll tell you the same thing I tell them: “Enjoy your bologna sandwich. If you are extra good you might get cheese. When they ask you to squat and cough, it’s nothing personal. Good night!”