Killed by police

6 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

So, solid read. Let’s recap:

All Police are bad and unneeded.

All white people are racist.

All black people are poor because of white people.

All white people are rich because of black people.

Equal opportunity doesn’t matter. Equal results are needed.

People can’t have a conversation without using the color of someone’s skin as a reason they couldn’t possibly know anything. Which is actually racist but it’s cool because racism only works in one direction because that’s just “racism” in a nut shell.

Personal responsibility is solely on the shoulders of anyone not listed in the column under “systematically disadvantaged”. For those who fall under that category in Darwin’s grab bag; it’s everyone else’s fault.

Its ok to group everyone together in a stereotype as long as those people being lumped together are police officers; white people, rich people and people we don’t agree with. If any of the previously listed stereotypes create their own stereotype about any of those who stereotypes them; that’s racist.

All statistics are examples of systematic racism.

Black people hate white people and white people hate black people. Because, well, they told us we do. (Newsflash; and I know you don’t want to hear this; the majority of us get along just fine. But, please, continue hating each other. The videos make for solid ***** box entertainment.)

Should you find yourself somewhere in the middle; you’re a mother ***** racist. You’re refusal to pick a side means you automatically choose the side of racism and you’re a racist.

All good points (not really). I’m dumber for having read half of this ***** but expect nothing less on the internet. Some of y’all need to relinquish the right to vote and see a doctor about removing the required tools for reproduction.

Black, white, red, blue, green......who gives a flying *****? Not everyone fits a narrow minded stereotype. Don’t be a ***** moron and be excellent to each other. It’s not that gotdamn hard.

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, GregPersons said:

It is straight up a mental degenerative disease. It's groupthink and laziness. I am also embarrassed to know Bills fans like the PPP trolls are among us.

Cheers on giving them a bit of the reality check. These goofballs have no idea what a bubble they live in. They really have bought all the ***** to thinking they are the "real America"

lol you got nothing, you are nothing...an empty shell devoid of logic and originality.

Like being a bills fan has anything to do with anything.

52 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

So, solid read. Let’s recap:

All Police are bad and unneeded.

All white people are racist.

All black people are poor because of white people.

All white people are rich because of black people.

Equal opportunity doesn’t matter. Equal results are needed.

People can’t have a conversation without using the color of someone’s skin as a reason they couldn’t possibly know anything. Which is actually racist but it’s cool because racism only works in one direction because that’s just “racism” in a nut shell.

Personal responsibility is solely on the shoulders of anyone not listed in the column under “systematically disadvantaged”. For those who fall under that category in Darwin’s grab bag; it’s everyone else’s fault.

Its ok to group everyone together in a stereotype as long as those people being lumped together are police officers; white people, rich people and people we don’t agree with. If any of the previously listed stereotypes create their own stereotype about any of those who stereotypes them; that’s racist.

All statistics are examples of systematic racism.

Black people hate white people and white people hate black people. Because, well, they told us we do. (Newsflash; and I know you don’t want to hear this; the majority of us get along just fine. But, please, continue hating each other. The videos make for solid ***** box entertainment.)

Should you find yourself somewhere in the middle; you’re a mother ***** racist. You’re refusal to pick a side means you automatically choose the side of racism and you’re a racist.

All good points (not really). I’m dumber for having read half of this ***** but expect nothing less on the internet. Some of y’all need to relinquish the right to vote and see a doctor about removing the required tools for reproduction.

Black, white, red, blue, green......who gives a flying *****? Not everyone fits a narrow minded stereotype. Don’t be a ***** moron and be excellent to each other. It’s not that gotdamn hard.

If I may add one to your list:

You can't blame all protesters because of the actions of a very small percentage of rioters and looters, but you can condemn all police officers because of the actions of a very small percentage of racist bullies. 

Heck, you could substitute "white people" for "police officers" for that matter. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

mentioning black on black crime when speaking on Black lives matter instantly means you know jack ***** about the movement and can't stand the fact that minorites are finally being recognized in this country 

black people don't kill other blacks because of their skin color, its bc a thousands reasons all stemming from systematic racism. white police officers however DO kill black people because of their race. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

mentioning black on black crime when speaking on Black lives matter instantly means you know jack ***** about the movement and can't stand the fact that minorites are finally being recognized in this country 

black people don't kill other blacks because of their skin color, its bc a thousands reasons all stemming from systematic racism. white police officers however DO kill black people because of their race. 

Honestly, don’t you ever tire of being an idiot?

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Don’t look now but your entire statement makes YOU the racist. Talk about unaware 

11 hours ago, GregPersons said:

Racists love to speak cryptically like this. Just say what you mean. "I hope to soon legally shoot black people." Why do you guys think your veiled threats are clever? Is it because you're all stupid as *****? 

I would tell you to go jump off a bridge, number one. Lmao. I'm not here to educate you, you silly white moron. That's not my job and I could give a *****. There's plenty of resources available. Start here: google/bing/whatever conservative search engine tinfoil hats use -- read books by black people.  From different time periods. More than one. 

Did you need me to give you that idea? Were you so empty before? TRY HARDER, WHITE PEOPLE.

So what your saying is giphy.gif?cid=82a1493becd41dc5675d62c2b2

• Haha (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

the fact that you think what I posted means i'm an idiot proves my point bud. 

BTW OP your whole post is going on twitter. 

No,  I think you are an idiot whether or not you post; however, it certainly manifests itself in your posts and leaves no doubts

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

You might be a racist if.........

You think minorities are finally being recognized in this country.  

• Like (+1) 1

Will Derek Chauvin walk on the Murder charge?

https://www.independentsentinel.com/full-autopsy-of-mr-floyd-4x-amount-of-fentanyl-needed-to-kill-also-meth-and-pot/?utm_source=whatfinger

You can bet the defense will argue Floyd died of a fentanyl overdose. He appeared to have had 4 times the amount that it would take to kill a person in his system. The first ME differed from Baden.

Reasonable doubt?

This forensic Pathologist suggests that second autopsy’s are usually riddled with mistakes from the damage done to the corpse during the first autopsy. As well as the obvious of Baden being a hired gun.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/blogs/working-stiff/86913

All it takes is one juror To be convinced and you can have a hung jury. 

1 hour ago, CarpetCrawler said:

You can't blame all protesters because of the actions of a very small percentage of rioters and looters, but you can condemn all police officers because of the actions of a very small percentage of racist bullies. Heck, you could substitute "white people" for "police officers" for that matter. 

The hypocrisy doesn't end there. Whenever an Islamic terrorist blows up Americans, Libs are quick to preach about how one person's actions (or in the case of 9/11, 20 peoples' actions) shouldn't reflect poorly on Muslims as a whole.

But cops? "HANG 'EM!"

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Beast said:

https://www.independentsentinel.com/full-autopsy-of-mr-floyd-4x-amount-of-fentanyl-needed-to-kill-also-meth-and-pot/?utm_source=whatfinger

You can bet the defense will argue Floyd died of a fentanyl overdose. He appeared to have had 4 times the amount that it would take to kill a person in his system. The first ME differed from Baden.

Reasonable doubt?

This forensic Pathologist suggests that second autopsy’s are usually riddled with mistakes from the damage done to the corpse during the first autopsy. As well as the obvious of Baden being a hired gun.

If he walks what happens next will make the Rodney King riots a walk in the park

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Beast said:

Reasonable doubt?

It certainly doesn’t negate what happened; however, this is exactly why trials are often more complex than people realize

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

anyone who quotes ben shapiro, a known alt right dumbass, should be banned from this forum

the mods are a joke on here lol. embarrassed some of you even call yourself bills fans. 

Buffalo is a city built from working class individuals and the Bills share that identity, and you folks are on here supporting a fascist regime that doesn't give a flying ***** about the working class of america. hence...you all are BRAINWASHED 

An orthodox Jew is alt-right?  

• Haha (+1) 2

13 hours ago, GregPersons said:

This is a well-worn white supremacist democrat argument. White peopleDemocrats want desperately Blacks to be savages; inherently different and sub-human. It would be very convenient for them if that could just be true. 

If white peopel democrats were genuinely concerned about black on black crime, they would do something more sympathetic than mock it.

FIFY

• Like (+1) 1

So, let me get this straight...... It’s racist to point out the thousands of murders a year, the drive by’s that kill children in their beds at night resulting from drugs or gang related activities and I read that it’s because of systemic racism and it’s not as important as the police brutality which I’m to believe is extremely rampant? So, I suppose myself; being someone who believes that it doesn’t matter who does the killing; murder is wrong and yet; I’m the problem? That’s spectacular. 

• Thank you (+1) 7

6 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Correct you are, didn't think it through

No worries man. I live in SoCal and was very much a part of those riots. I was forced to stay at the hotel in Long Beach where I worked. It was only a few blocks from home but they still wouldn’t let me leave. Those riots were bad but not as widespread as these have been. I “blame” social media. 

10 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

So, let me get this straight...... It’s racist to point out the thousands of murders a year, the drive by’s that kill children in their beds at night resulting from drugs or gang related activities and I read that it’s because of systemic racism and it’s not as important as the police brutality which I’m to believe is extremely rampant? So, I suppose myself; being someone who believes that it doesn’t matter who does the killing; murder is wrong and yet; I’m the problem? That’s spectacular. 

You are the problem because police in other states follow your lead. You are the problem because you believe using math is not inherently racist, I would go on but being this stupid is hard for me. Just try to stay logical and treat all good people well.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, The Guy In Pants said:

PPP in a nutshell here. You make nonsensical ***** up and pretend it's somehow a response to what's come before — how you assembled these ideas in this order is a complete mystery — and yet 4+ cheers from some of the board's hall of fame numbskulls.

What's the opposite of a Think Tank? That's what we've got going on here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

big cities are already crumbling bc police departments are employing uneducated white nationalists that barely passed high school 

actually, america is crumbling lol. 2 billion every year towards the military while school teachers use their own money to buy supplies and you wonder why kids in this country have some of the lowest test scores in Science and math fields amongst 1st world countries.  

Man, if local school districts only had some sort of Board of Education made up of people elected from the community, who had the power to levy school taxes from district residents, authorize bonds, seek grants, and to pass budgets.

Oh well, that jackass macha-Nazi Trump would probably gas them... or something.

• Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, The Guy In Pants said:

No, it's racist to bring up gang and criminal violence in the black community to excuse unjust violence and murder of black men by police. Yes, both forms of violence are wrong. 

Forgive me if this doesn't apply to you, but I hear "what about black on black crime, what about murders in Chicago" so often from white dudes who don't live in a black community or anywhere near Chicago that it makes me wonder if they really give a flying f about violence there. 

Similarly with the argument: how come nobody ever talks about black on black crime? That's usually another sign that the person doesn't live anywhere near or talk regularly with people who live and work in black communities.  You probably have no idea how much it is talked about and how much effort is put into dealing with it if you don't live there or work there. 

Police brutality and inner city violence are both plagues in the black community. Both are wrong. The last time I checked, street gangs and drug cartels that operate through our nation's cities don't abide by the Constitutional requirement to offer a redress of grievances. Forgive me again if this is not you, but it seems like people often use the existence of gang violence in the black community as an argument against there being substance to the redress of grievance as it pertains to police violence. So yes, those folks are part of the problem. One part...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

The hypocrisy doesn't end there. Whenever an Islamic terrorist blows up Americans, Libs are quick to preach about how one person's actions (or in the case of 9/11, 20 peoples' actions) shouldn't reflect poorly on Muslims as a whole.

But cops? "HANG 'EM!"

god there is so much ***** wrong with this post Idk where to begin. first of all, islamic terrorists AREN'T muslim. they use the name of islam for their own radical beliefs and almost all true muslims denounce them, unlike police who stick up for each other and and don't put the blame on themselves when officers brutally murder innocent black people. we want better training, schooling, higher requirements, lower funds for cops. it takes more schooling to be a hairdresser than it does to be a police officer in this country. stop watching fox news for once and then you will realize all of this.  

and btw, middle aged white males in america have been more of a threat and KILLED more americans than any "islamic terrorist" in the last decade). 

Edited by Penfield45
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

god there is so much ***** wrong with this post Idk where to begin. first of all, islamic terrorists AREN'T muslim. they use the name of islam for their own radical beliefs and almost all true muslims denounce them, unlike police who stick up for each other and and don't put the blame on themselves when officers brutally murder innocent black people. we want better training, schooling, higher requirements, lower funds for cops. it takes more schooling to be a hairdresser than it does to be a police officer in this country. stop watching fox news for once and then you will realize all of this.  

and btw, middle aged white males in america have been more of a threat and KILLED more americans than any "islamic terrorist" in the last decade). 

There's no use trying to educate these clowns. They are, believe it or not, adults on this board. And adults who have decided they won't learn can't be forced.

You can see some posters, midway through a page, deny the reality just a few inches above. There's a lot of magical thinking on this board. And this is just what they are sharing! Imagine the horrors they think are too far beyond the pale.

Anyway it's good fun to embarrass them, to the degree they're able to feel shame.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

51 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

There's no use trying to educate these clowns. They are, believe it or not, adults on this board. And adults who have decided they won't learn can't be forced.

You can see some posters, midway through a page, deny the reality just a few inches above. There's a lot of magical thinking on this board. And this is just what they are sharing! Imagine the horrors they think are too far beyond the pale.

Anyway it's good fun to embarrass them, to the degree they're able to feel shame.

Oh, look, you post under one identity and answer yourself under another one. I am not really sure which is more pathetic, (1) trying to pass yourself off as a victim just out there "begging" for your life, or (2) being so desperate for validation of your pseudo-intellectual, hate-filled, rhetoric that you post conversations with yourself to achieve it.

I guess I'll go with option (1), that really is reaching pretty low for attention. Option (2) is more comical, albeit in a sad, fragile kind of way.

Edited by billsfan1959