Killed by police

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

True, your pro-cop stance was clear from the beginning. But only in the most recent post did you actually share your full thoughts. You didn't want to do that earlier, because you didn't want to be vulnerable in the conversation. You forced me to take that role, to be on the backfoot, answering your questions. It's a total power move, and you feel justified in it.

Of course you wouldn't allow it the other way. You wouldn't engage in good faith in the other direction. For me, now knowing this information, to give you scenarios of five questions each and demand answers. Or will you?

Also disingenuous to imply I've been anything but completely reasonable and civil with you. Maybe I curse a bit more. Big ***** deal.

I mean this in the most sincere way. I think you have real issues. Your posts are angry, aggressive, extreme, and almost non-sensical at times. 

I wish you the best in life, I really do. However, I have no desire to engage with you any longer. There is no point to it.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

Why are you really here?

Yeah, you don't like my kind around these parts, huh? Seems kinda suspicious? You gettin' the feeling you want to get some buddies together and maybe chase me outta town?

4 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

True, your pro-cop stance was clear from the beginning. But only in the most recent post did you actually share your full thoughts. You didn't want to do that earlier, because you didn't want to be vulnerable in the conversation. You forced me to take that role, to be on the backfoot, answering your questions. It's a total power move, and you feel justified in it.

Of course you wouldn't allow it the other way. You wouldn't engage in good faith in the other direction. For me, now knowing this information, to give you scenarios of five questions each and demand answers. Or will you?

Also disingenuous to imply I've been anything but completely reasonable and civil with you. Maybe I curse a bit more. Big ***** deal.

Well, that's because you're so racist, you think the only examples of racism is people screaming the N word or shouting "white power" 

I’m so racist that two months ago I had a black candidate hired with the same title and team I am on with a higher 6 figure wage than myself.

7 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Well, that's because you're so racist, you think the only examples of racism is people screaming the N word or shouting "white power" 

You sure know an awful lot about people you’ve likely never met. Tell me oh wise one am I a racist?  I need to know because I may have filled out my census wrong. That was one of the questions right? 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Yeah, you don't like my kind around these parts, huh? Seems kinda suspicious? You gettin' the feeling you want to get some buddies together and maybe chase me outta town?

Why are you really here?

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Oh we LOVE your “kind” around these parts. Here’s why. We can deem you a tool and have NO idea what race/gender/religious leanings/sexual orientation you are. Kind of how we’d treat you in real life except for that whole racist thing. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

I mean this in the most sincere way. I think you have real issues. Your posts are angry, aggressive, extreme, and almost non-sensical at times. 

I wish you the best in life, I really do. However, I have no desire to engage with you any longer. There is no point to it.

Honestly I mean this in the most sincere way. You're twice my age. You are insisting that the protests are exaggerated claims. You insist that Black people are "one side" of a "both sides" problem (the problem being innocent black people like George Floyd being murdered by police).

You play games instead of just saying your truth, which makes sense because you're a ***** cop, and you continue to smugly assume superiority. For no real reason. Just because you decided it. 

Angry, aggressive, extreme, non-sensical. You do sound like a cop who knows how to "de-escalate" a situation. Maybe there's a good reason you don't want to answer any of my questions. If this was anywhere indicative of how you handled "angry" people, it's amazing you are still alive. I wonder if there are lives lost because of your actions. I wonder if they'd be represented in those numbers you shared.

And if you're this dishonest in your interactions here on a Bills message board, I can only wonder kind of career you had. I can see you would like to be proud of your profession and your career. That all makes sense now.

What I wonder most is if you deserve to feel proud... or if you should be ashamed. Maybe that's what this is for you. I know what it is for me. But I don't think you'd be willing to take the questions. You've already said goodbye 5 times. So be it. Ride off into the sunset, cowboy.

3 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Congratulations, you're right up there with the other fools who have gone from just a poster to someone whose only purpose here is to be mocked. I haven't been keeping track of the time it takes to reach that status but you've done it in what seems a record time. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You sure know an awful lot about people you’ve likely never met. Tell me oh wise one am I a racist?  I need to know because I may have filled out my census wrong. That was one of the questions right? 

Probably! You seem like it. It's actually easy to spot racism when you're in a subforum full of racists.

And yeah most racists don't think they are. Some do, some are proud of it. Most of them are milquetoast pussies like you, who can't say they AREN'T racist but don't want to claim it either. They just want to pretend race doesn't exist. And they don't think that's racist.

So when you say, oh that's racist, you're being racist.... oh you just hate that! The response is never like "*****, how so? in what way? how did I not know this? how can I be better?" That would require an intellect capable of admitting it doesn't know everything (a sign of intelligence). Instead it's blustery ***** like you're posting, pretending you know everything and any notion that you might not is absurd (a sign of stupidity).

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Congratulations, you're right up there with the other fools who have gone from just a poster to someone whose only purpose here is to be mocked. I haven't been keeping track of the time it takes to reach that status but you've done it in what seems a record time. 

This is how dumb you are — you think I'm here to make friends with you. Like I would want your friendship. Like you are not repulsive. Like I am not here specifically because I know you are repulsive, and I want to tell you to your virtual face, you suck *****, and you're trash. 

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Probably! You seem like it. It's actually easy to spot racism when you're in a subforum full of racists.

And yeah most racists don't think they are. Some do, some are proud of it. Most of them are milquetoast pussies like you, who can't say they AREN'T racist but don't want to claim it either. They just want to pretend race doesn't exist. And they don't think that's racist.

So when you say, oh that's racist, you're being racist.... oh you just hate that! The response is never like "*****, how so? in what way? how did I not know this? how can I be better?" That would require an intellect capable of admitting it doesn't know everything (a sign of intelligence). Instead it's blustery ***** like you're posting, pretending you know everything and any notion that you might not is absurd (a sign of stupidity).

So I’m probably racist?  Explain how you’ve arrived at that conclusion. 

You accuse me of pretending I know everything? Well you’ve won the irony award of the day and it’s still early. Good job. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

So I’m probably racist?  Explain how you’ve arrived at that conclusion. 

Oh it's easy. It's because you're so sure you couldn't be. Telltale sign of the racist.  Also the content of your posts.

12 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

I’m so racist that two months ago I had a black candidate hired with the same title and team I am on with a higher 6 figure wage than myself.

LMAO

I love this one. "I can't be racist. I hired a black employee." LETS GET YOU A COOKIE!!!

Someone come at me with the "I can't be racist. I support Israel" one next... LMAO racists are dumb as *****!

Oh it's easy. It's because you're so sure you couldn't be. Telltale sign of the racist.  Also the content of your posts.

What is your solution for black people killing so many black people?

Please point to which posts of mine prove that I’m racist. 

1 minute ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I haven’t read through all of the pages. Who is this GregPersons? What is he all about? Can anyone give me the Cliffs Notes?

We’re all racists because we post on PPP. Or something like that. Dude is ***** clairvoyant. It’s amazing. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I haven’t read through all of the pages. Who is this GregPersons? What is he all about? Can anyone give me the Cliffs Notes?

He believes white people are all racists. He seems pretty upset.

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

We’re all racists because we post on PPP. Or something like that. Dude is ***** clairvoyant. It’s amazing. 

Those who scream racist and racism the most and loudest are usually the biggest bigots

Just now, Reality Check said:

What is your solution for black people killing so many black people?

I would say my solution would be you killing yourself. Come back when you've done that. Or, if you like, go ahead and be very very dramatic about this, and act incredibly aggrieved, offended, and wounded. That would also be amusing.

And then you should feel even more definitive that "black on black" violence is the true problem, and "fatherless blacks" too, and that this is all a distraction. Why, the fact that I won't engage with you on this aside from saying nobody would miss you if you decided to just stop posting forever after this, it proves it. It just shows my intellectual dishonesty. Why won't I engage with you, the proven troll and racist, with your trolling racist questions? You've asked repeatedly. You need my attention. You're a weird little Nazi **** boy. So go ahead and dance for me, B word. 

That seems like the kinda (*^*&%^$^#schtick to expect from you. Or act like a little diva about me telling you to do that, cry to the mods, then go ahead and use this as justification to blame a whole group of people for me individually saying, to you individually, that you've demonstrated to me you are the banality of evil. Your contributions are useless and would not be missed.

Hope this helps!

Please point to which posts of mine prove that I’m racist. 

Nope. Don't care. Be racist. But just admit it.

Just now, bilzfancy said:

Those who scream racist and racism the most and loudest are usually the biggest bigots

Yeah that's probably it. The people who insist racism isn't a real problem are the real heroes!

2 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

He believes white people are all racists. He seems pretty upset.

Your reading comprehension is not so good. It might be time for a dive off the nearest bridge. There is no anger here, brother. 

Yeah it's impossible to know. All we can say for sure is nobody here is racist at all. It's just that black people all deserve to die, and white people are inherently superior.  What's so racist about that?!

• Haha (+1) 1

I would say my solution would be you killing yourself. Come back when you've done that. Or, if you like, go ahead and be very very dramatic about this, and act incredibly aggrieved, offended, and wounded. That would also be amusing.

And then you should feel even more definitive that "black on black" violence is the true problem, and "fatherless blacks" too, and that this is all a distraction. Why, the fact that I won't engage with you on this aside from saying nobody would miss you if you decided to just stop posting forever after this, it proves it. It just shows my intellectual dishonesty. Why won't I engage with you, the proven troll and racist, with your trolling racist questions? You've asked repeatedly. You need my attention. You're a weird little Nazi **** boy. So go ahead and dance for me, B word. 

That seems like the kinda (*^*&%^$^#schtick to expect from you. Or act like a little diva about me telling you to do that, cry to the mods, then go ahead and use this as justification to blame a whole group of people for me individually saying, to you individually, that you've demonstrated to me you are the banality of evil. Your contributions are useless and would not be missed.

Hope this helps!

Yeah that's probably it. The people who insist racism isn't a real problem are the real heroes!

What is your solution to black people killing so many other black people? Are they racist too?

Oh no no no. You’ve accused me of being racist. We would love to see how you’ve come to that

conclusion. You mentioned specific posts of mine that PROVE I am. Please back up you claim or back down.