Killed by police

5 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

You are definitely late in drawing that conclusion. Cyberspace is the future of virtually all forms of warfare. This was known in the 1960s. Take a long hard look at your smart phone. It all started as military technology. Check out George Friedman's public presentations on behalf of Stratfor. 

What is your solution to black on black violence?

This last question can at least be solved with another solution...drugs, gangs, money. Black on black killings need to looked at another light. 

Mafia kill mafia...that is not white on white, Sri Lankins killed each other, etc etc. Just because you are Italian does not mean you do not kill another Italian, or Russian, or Chinese. 

Last week in Toronto downtown on Queens street a gun battle took place in the afternoon, 3 youths 13 to 15, with people o  the streets. Was this black on black, or gang on gang or drug seller on drug seller?

21 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

I just want someone to make a clear statement. Am I paid troll, Chinese, or Canadian? You guys need to figure out which convenient fiction you're going to stick with here.

Racists love to find ways to ignore the message by blaming the messenger! All the tactics are out playing here.

What's being posed?

No. You have to find them specifically. You need to make a clear case with specific examples. Only then will I admit that saying, for example, GGG is a racist turd coming out of a coughing *****, is maybe an odd insult. Only maybe. No guarantee.

But I do want you to do the leg work for me before I dismiss you. And I want you to pretend like this is a new strategy, like I'm going to play fair with you. 

(Imagine me badgering you 20 times with this, like you did to me, lol)

Answer to your question, YES you are a paid troll.

End of discussion, no more credibility. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Great! When can I expect the check? Don't tell the bosses, but this was so much fun I'd do it again for free. Sometimes you get tired of seeing all the people agreeing with stuff, when you know for a fact people like yourselves exist... well, it's just nice to meet you all.

16 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

You are definitely late in drawing that conclusion. Cyberspace is the future of virtually all forms of warfare. This was known in the 1960s. Take a long hard look at your smart phone. It all started as military technology. Check out George Friedman's public presentations on behalf of Stratfor. What is your solution to black on black violence?

Are you familiar with COINTELPRO?

4 hours ago, GregPersons said:

Oh believe me, it's very clear you're a disappointing person. That much is obvious. 

You're racist. So why is there such a fuss about just admitting it? That's the first step. You know how you can tell you're racist? It bugs you enough to respond like that when it's called out. But you know it's true. You just think you're better at hiding your real feelings than you are; even online you have no poker face. Just say you are racist, and say you don't care about non-white people. Why is that so hard for racists to admit what they obviously feel and demonstrate in their statements & actions? 

"Oh how could I be racist if xyz." Yeah sure whatever you need to tell yourself, but you've already said volumes so far. Don't let silly things like "reality" get in the way of you doing you, my disappointing rolly polly racist buddy.

This is a well-worn white supremacist argument. White people want desperately Blacks to be savages; inherently different and sub-human. It would be very convenient for them if that could just be true. 

If white people were genuinely concerned about black on black crime, they would do something more sympathetic than mock it.

Hahah. I should've written it down, I knew this was coming. You follow a script like a Teleprompter and you think it's your own thoughts. "Anyone who disagrees with me is racist." What were we disagreeing about, exactly? This came from nowhere, this label?

Nah, bud. You earned it. You have earned the racist badge. I just call it like I see it. Racists like yourself can eat my ***** and go ***** yourself. Keep replying to me with the next part of your attempt to weasel away feeling like you somehow "won" this exchange, you spineless little racist piggy boy. Gimme a little more bacon to fry for the morning coffee. Keep it coming.

Sorry, are you suggesting that Cops are somehow a helpful presence for Black people, in Chicago or elsewhere? This is a real thing you truly actually think? Based on...? TV? Movies? Where is your idea of cops being helpful coming from, exactly?

Racists love to speak cryptically like this. Just say what you mean. "I hope to soon legally shoot black people." Why do you guys think your veiled threats are clever? Is it because you're all stupid as *****? 

I would tell you to go jump off a bridge, number one. Lmao. I'm not here to educate you, you silly white moron. That's not my job and I could give a *****. There's plenty of resources available. Start here: google/bing/whatever conservative search engine tinfoil hats use -- read books by black people.  From different time periods. More than one. 

Did you need me to give you that idea? Were you so empty before? TRY HARDER, WHITE PEOPLE.

Are you guys all drinking leaded water, or what's going on here? Reparations. Absolutely amazing the lengths White folks will go to try and feel oppressed. Just amazing.

Defund police. Abolish the institution. Restart with new civil servants. 

"But but but then what? Without cops, who would not help rape victims? Who would beat black people for no reason? Who would racists look up to? How would we ever replace them?"

Hey wouldn't you know it. We're not the only people thinking about this. Isn't that amazing? The world is bigger than this board. Truly wild. Here's some ideas to begin: https://t.co/mI27L2xOOJ?amp=1

If your brain is so limp as to be able to find answers without me, then please include that next time. "I am helpless and a baby. Please spoon feed me information so I can spit it out and say I don't like it." Much easier.

3 hours ago, GregPersons said:

You know what I've always thought was fun, is how do racists like football? Because the league is majority black.

And then it all kinda clarified for me when the team had a black QB and GM at the same time and how awful that was for so many people. So I get it now. 

You want to be the QB or the GM or the HC... you want to be the white guy leading the savages. I get the fantasy now. Probably why you can't get into basketball, I bet. Not enough white dudes in charge.

3 hours ago, GregPersons said:

Again just please preface these with "I have no imagination and cannot think of an answer to these on my own. Please help me." Or at least drop the sarcasm if you want a kinder response.

Yes. The mediators would separate a physically abusive husband in this situation. This is why you bring multiple mediators. You would subdue him with minimal violence; outnumbering him should give you enough advantage. You separate them.  And you bring in crisis and relationship counselors. And you make an effort to solve the issue instead of worsening it. 

Or, you have the current system, which would address your situation like this — armed cops arrive, write a report, do nothing, and don't return until he's killed her. Great.

First of all, hello, you're a dumbass and obviously racist so a big ***** you to begin. To answer your question, this isn't a Trump-only issue. Remember Obama's response to Ferguson? It sucked ass. Obama is not helping right now, either. His funded groups are promoting "8 can't wait" — a moderate do-nothing reform that would, again, simply put this issue in a box, put a "we tried" label on it, and hope it doesn't return again next year. 

So, when you bold the part that says "systemic racism" you might want to look into what that means. Because your childish assumption that somehow Obama's presidency was going to fix that, just because he's black... I just, I want you to hear me: you are stupid as *****.

2 hours ago, GregPersons said:

Hey it's all good. I've actually seen a few of your posts to already know you're dumb as a rock, like even on a board full of mid-double digit IQs, you're notably one of the stupider people posting on a regular basis here. You can one hundred percent eat ***** and choke on it, and that would be more productive than anything you've ever done. Cheers, mate!

2 hours ago, GregPersons said:

OHHHHHHHH I almost forgot about this one. Y'all love this one. "Broken families" are the cause of.... black people being murdered by the police.

So, how come Trump with his broken family and garbage education isn't struggling right now?  Ah yes. He was born into wealth. How is that possible? Because of generations of white looting. How do we know that? Because it's basic ass history. America was built on the back of slaves. White people profited from work they did not perform. It's always been known. "Five acres and a mule" or whatever. But the thing about White Americans is they're dishonorable. How can we say that?  Only all of the group's collective actions throughout the country's history.

Racists are dumb as ***** and y'all only keep showing it!

1 hour ago, GregPersons said:

Probably! You seem like it. It's actually easy to spot racism when you're in a subforum full of racists.

And yeah most racists don't think they are. Some do, some are proud of it. Most of them are milquetoast pussies like you, who can't say they AREN'T racist but don't want to claim it either. They just want to pretend race doesn't exist. And they don't think that's racist.

So when you say, oh that's racist, you're being racist.... oh you just hate that! The response is never like "*****, how so? in what way? how did I not know this? how can I be better?" That would require an intellect capable of admitting it doesn't know everything (a sign of intelligence). Instead it's blustery ***** like you're posting, pretending you know everything and any notion that you might not is absurd (a sign of stupidity).

This is how dumb you are — you think I'm here to make friends with you. Like I would want your friendship. Like you are not repulsive. Like I am not here specifically because I know you are repulsive, and I want to tell you to your virtual face, you suck *****, and you're trash. 

1 hour ago, GregPersons said:

Oh it's easy. It's because you're so sure you couldn't be. Telltale sign of the racist.  Also the content of your posts.

LMAO

I love this one. "I can't be racist. I hired a black employee." LETS GET YOU A COOKIE!!!

Someone come at me with the "I can't be racist. I support Israel" one next... LMAO racists are dumb as *****!

Here you go @GregPersons  I think this is pretty good proof you're unhinged, angry and pointing the "racists!!!" finger at a lot of people you don't know at all.  I stopped at ten (I think) examples.  It was pretty easy. 

So Greg, the ball is in your court.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

@GregPersons  You have us agreeing with Niagara Bill. This is impressive.  I've always said a common enemy will unite us.  Until aliens attack (are they getting close @Deranged Rhino?) we have Greg.   Good job!

• Haha (+1) 2

Ive been thinking about the discourse in here as well as all the events happening our country lately. There are discussions about racism and police brutality, black on black crime, murder. mayhem, racism, racists.....peaceful protest, righteous anger, unrighteous police, criminality , anarchy....unrest.

I thought to myself talking and conversing is all well and good but does it result in anything ultimately positive and instructive into how to make significant change to our society and world....

.we are living in troubled times and I myself want to be an agent of change, an agent of helping our country to healing,  an agent of holding myself personally responsible to my fellow Americans to do something that can make a difference one person at a time is the way a movement starts and gains traction. Ive come to one conclusion....I decided screw it Im going to state my truth and risk the scorn and sneers....

I believe the only thing, the only way our country will heal and meaningful change happens is if we learn to love and surrender ourselves to a power greater than ourselves...the problems we have can only be solved in my opinion is by a miraculous and unprecedented revival and awareness that we are sinners, we need to humbles ourselves and commit to  loving our fellow man as my personal Lord and Savior loved US......America needs to turn to God and this scripture describes it....2 Chronicles 7:14 NIV

if my people, who are called by my name,  will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgives their sin and will heal their land.

><>

Edited by Margarita
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Margarita said:

Ive been thinking about the discourse in here as well as all the events happening our country lately. There are discussions about racism and police brutality, black on black crime, murder. mayhem, racism, racists.....peaceful protest, righteous anger, unrighteous police, criminality , anarchy....unrest.

I thought to myself talking and conversing is all well and good but does it result in anything ultimately positive and instructive into how to make significant change to our society and world....

.we are living in troubled times and I myself want to be an agent of change, an agent of helping our country to healing,  an agent of holding myself personally responsible to my fellow Americans to do something that can make a difference one person at a time is the way a movement starts and gains traction. Ive come to one conclusion....I decided screw it Im going to state my truth and risk the scorn and sneers....

I believe the only thing, the only way our country will heal and meaningful change happens is if we learn to love and surrender ourselves to a power greater than ourselves...the problems we have can only be solved in my opinion is by a miraculous and unprecedented revival and awareness that we are sinners, we need to humbles ourselves and commit to  loving our fellow man as my personal Lord and Savior loved US......America needs to turn to God and this scripture describes it....2 Chronicles 7:14 NIV

if my people, who are called by my name,  will humble themselves and pray and seek my facep and turnqfrom their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgives their sin and will heal their land.

><>

If that's your true stance, you better vote for Trump in 2020. 

Biden and the left want to smash God. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If that's your true stance, you better vote for Trump in 2020. 

Biden and the left want to smash God. 

God won't be smashed DR  book it ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Margarita said:

God won't be smashed DR  book it ?

I agree. But one side is trying. The other isn't. If that's the line in the sand you've decided to draw (and more power to you for doing so), then voting for Biden runs counter to your own beliefs. The left wants to destroy God. Joe included. Why help them?

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Great! When can I expect the check? Don't tell the bosses, but this was so much fun I'd do it again for free. Sometimes you get tired of seeing all the people agreeing with stuff, when you know for a fact people like yourselves exist... well, it's just nice to meet you all.

Are you familiar with COINTELPRO?

Yes. I am also familiar with Antifa, BLM, Moslem Brotherhood, the Sinaloa cartel, international drugs and weapons shipments to fund and perform regime change operations, assassinations, creating civil unrest for political gains. I understand all of these things as elements of infiltration into the American body politic. I know what really funds Keith Ellison as he is a member of the Moslem brotherhood himself. Drugs and weapons binds all of these entities together. That is why the partitioning of the black communities into these impoverished crime zones is NEVER addressed by you because this evil game of running these operations through the inner cities is KEY to this business model. A business model that you support. You are no ally to black people, and if you yourself are black, then you my friend are a real scumbag yourself. You are hurting your own people in support of an evil business model. Now, where was I before. What is your solution to black on black violence?

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I agree. But one side is trying. The other isn't. If that's the line in the sand you've decided to draw (and more power to you for doing so), then voting for Biden runs counter to your own beliefs. The left wants to destroy God. Joe included. Why help them?

Your premise that Biden runs counter to my beliefs to me means you believe DT runs in promotion of my beliefs. This is going off topic but I don't agree. I thunk he pretends to and a lot of people do too Im not one of them. Agree to disagree.

Just now, Margarita said:

Your premise that Biden runs counter to my beliefs to me means you believe DT runs in promotion of my beliefs. This is going off topic but I don't agree. I thunk he pretends to and a lot of people do too Im not one of them. Agree to disagree.

Trump may be full of it when it comes to his own religious beliefs, but his administrations has done more to protect religious institutions and God than Biden has done his entire 40+ year career in politics. One is an avowed enemy of God, the other -- narcissistic huckster though he may be -- has worked to protect God in our culture. 

One is very much not like the other. 

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Think guys. Who is this guy really? His posting reminds me of some other POS that was over the top too and trolled just for the fun of it. That guy was a white Canadian with a small dick and no game also, Oh, and he also begged for our women. Once a loser, always a loser. 

Yeah, he is white. Pretty obvious by his words.

My bad meant white not black.

Edited by pop gun

6 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Yes. I am also familiar with Antifa, BLM, Moslem Brotherhood, the Sinaloa cartel, international drugs and weapons shipments to fund and perform regime change operations, assassinations, creating civil unrest for political gains. I understand all of these things as elements of infiltration into the American body politic. I know what really funds Keith Ellison as he is a member of the Moslem brotherhood himself. Drugs and weapons binds all of these entities together. That is why the partitioning of the black communities into these impoverished crime zones is NEVER addressed by you because this evil game of running these operations through the inner cities is KEY to this business model. A business model that you support. You are no ally to black people, and if you yourself are black, then you my friend are a real scumbag yourself. You are hurting your own people in support of an evil business model. Now, where was I before. What is your solution to black on black violence?

Uh... what? 

No, I asked if you knew what COINTELPRO was. Your "yes" suggests you do, but the rest of your message suggests you do not.  So, what was COINTELPRO? What did it do? Specifically? And why would that be relevant to your question on black on black violence?

These are not trick questions. These have real answers. You have a perfect brain. Should be a cinch. I'll give you a grade. Get 100% and I'll leave the board forever.

Just now, pop gun said:

Yeah, he is black. Pretty obvious by his words.

I thought I was Chinese, or Canadian, or a paid protestor, or Italian socialist, or a Marxist anarchist. Now I'm black too?

No wonder y'all white people don't like me! Look at all these things you hate that you've made me.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump may be full of it when it comes to his own religious beliefs, but his administrations has done more to protect religious institutions and God than Biden has done his entire 40+ year career in politics. One is an avowed enemy of God, the other -- narcissistic huckster though he may be -- has worked to protect God in our culture. 

One is very much not like the other. 

Oh now I'm very curious.

In what ways does the Trump administration protect religious institutions — and! — GOD (!!!!?!?!) ?  I didn't realize a being like God would need any kind of government protection. Guess it's not as good as it sounds up on the clouds, huh? 

And from what do these religious institutions need protection from? Love to know.

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Uh... what? 

No, I asked if you knew what COINTELPRO was. Your "yes" suggests you do, but the rest of your message suggests you do not.  So, what was COINTELPRO? What did it do? Specifically? And why would that be relevant to your question on black on black violence?

These are not trick questions. These have real answers. You have a perfect brain. Should be a cinch. I'll give you a grade. Get 100% and I'll leave the board forever.

I thought I was Chinese, or Canadian, or a paid protestor, or Italian socialist, or a Marxist anarchist. Now I'm black too?

No wonder y'all white people don't like me! Look at all these things you hate that you've made me.

Ah yes, deflecting and hiding.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Oh now I'm very curious.

In what ways does the Trump administration protect religious institutions — and! — GOD (!!!!?!?!) ?  I didn't realize a being like God would need any kind of government protection. Guess it's not as good as it sounds up on the clouds, huh? 

And from what do these religious institutions need protection from? Love to know.

As a self avowed Marxist, you're also an atheist. 

So, I don't give two ***** what you think of God. 

Just now, pop gun said:

That's all he can do now. He's getting pummeled. A smarter man would slink away, but not Greg! He's here to prove to every single person how deeply stupid he actually is. And just when you think, "no one can be that stupid", he goes and posts something to remove all doubt. :lol: 

Throw In The Towel GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, pop gun said:

No I think your question wanting to know my race, trying to guess it, isn't racist and Nazi-ish at all. Nothing frightening about that instinct.

It would be impossible for White people to be speaking out in favor of Black people. Nobody has guessed that one. Or Latino, also not a guess ventured yet, despite letting it be known I live in Santa Monica. 

That's all very revealing of y'all. That's just a straight up mirror on yourselves. That's because you cannot imagine yourself doing it, so it is unfathomable that maybe I'm almost exactly like you. Who knows? I might be your exact doppelganger, from an alternate universe, where your neighbors suffering in your country matters to you.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

As a self avowed Marxist, you're also an atheist. 

So, I don't give two ***** what you think of God. 

That's all he can do now. He's getting pummeled. A smarter man would slink away, but not Greg! He's here to prove to every single person how deeply stupid he actually is. And just when you think, "no one can be that stupid", he goes and posts something to remove all doubt. :lol: 

Another thing I love about conservatives is that every argument is a battle for them. They don't realize this is what keeps them steeped in ignorance. If you have to be right about everything, if you can never be wrong, then how can you expect to learn? Every one of you jokers is trying out the persona of "Smartest Man in the Room." And you all seem to be dumb as *****, or extraordinarily clueless about America's history beyond a middle school understanding of which wars happened in what order.

It's like a less funny Idiocracy pumped with roaming gangs of Ben Shapiro lollypop kids (ie, y'all). You think calling me stupid hurts me. This is a reflection. It truly ... you have to first think, I mean I guess I'm asking for too much.

I'm asking for too much for you to put yourself in another person's shoes. That's the thing isn't it? None of you are able to do that. *****, that is it, isn't it? *****. The one thing you all have in common besides being convinced you're right, is unable to see beyond yourselves. It's inconceivable that life could be different than you know it. You don't care to imagine if that would be true.

Chef Jim. 3rdIning. DerangedRhino. Billsfan1959. Etc etc etc. You guys can not conceive of this conversation if you are not front, center, beginning and end of the whole enchillada. None of you could take the basic mental step of putting yourself in the shoes of the Black people in these stories. That's why you don't want to turn on cops. You only know how to empathize with white people because non-whites are a foreign concept.

I keep assuming you are choosing to not empathize. I realize now you may literally not have the ability. I dunno why I didn't see this earlier but a lot of the last few hours goofing off here is kinda clicking into place.

I now feel like maybe I am bullying the special olympics of emotional intelligence. But then I read your post again. And your assumptions based on nothing. No idea what my thoughts on God are. No courage enough to submit yourself to the humility of not knowing and simply ask. No, you have to jump from point A to point Z so that you don't ever need to ask a question if at all possible. 

Edited by GregPersons
  • Haha (+1) 2