Killed by police

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

You are just another racist my brother. Fortunately, your problems aren't my problems. I hope you can sort this out for yourself because you seem self-destructive. The worst part is that you have no empathy for victims of black on black crime. I guess that makes you white.

Incredible deductive reasoning here, Sherlock. Very impressive to watch the mouse work through the tunnels in your head to reach that last piece of cheese. May your very convoluted attempt to find a conclusion you could live with bring you peace. You idiot.

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

I'm in here with a shotgun blowing zombies' heads off. Figuratively speaking, that is. Zombies and racists aren't so dissimilar, it's a degenerative brain disease that makes you dress & look like ***** & most of them are out of shape. In this case, the shotgun blasts are truth and cursing.

See, even on you horrible folks, I would not wish on you what you have already wished upon so many others. You clutch your pearls and getting called names (despite also calling names, complete B word move) but real problems, you could give a *****. 

Small thinkers! Small *****? 

You are a typical racist. Why?

1 minute ago, Niagara Bill said:

That is because most of the trolls support Trump and paid to infiltrate sites like this and assist you by putting thoughts in your mind

Canadian bacon with conspiracy theories. What a morning on PPP. Is it a full moon today? I know that the lunar eclipse is tonight.

I'm in here with a shotgun blowing zombies' heads off. Figuratively speaking, that is. Zombies and racists aren't so dissimilar, it's a degenerative brain disease that makes you dress & look like ***** & most of them are out of shape. In this case, the shotgun blasts are truth and cursing.

See, even on you horrible folks, I would not wish on you what you have already wished upon so many others. You clutch your pearls and getting called names (despite also calling names, complete B word move) but real problems, you could give a *****. 

Small thinkers! Small *****? 

It's becoming clearer to me now. You were short changed at birth. That's not our problem though. You need to find a way to deal with it yourself. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

It is rough and tumble.  Bring your best shot *****stick.  Show us were you've come to the conclusion we're racists.  

You seem to think the burden of proof is on me. I don't care about your hurt feelings, and this isn't a court room. Just in this exchange, I can tell a lot based on your assumptions and the arguments you choose to make. 

You're racist and you're a sensitive little B word. You have no moral backbone. You have no character. Honestly I hope you have no children because you would be an embarrassing father. I would be horrified if my father was this spineless and useless in times when his country needed him.  You would be a good example for why sometimes it's better to not have a father in the home.

Just now, GregPersons said:

No dude you still are not getting it. You don't even understand "racist" so you're arguing against, who even knows what. 

As for the others, beats me. Are you? You don't seem willing to stand up for anything in this exchange anyway, only to cry about what you aren't. (Conservatives do this a lot, I notice. Very few Republican voters actually will proudly identify as such. They'll say conservative, or moderate, or libertarian. Why can't you live with yourselves and admit what you are?)

If you aren't those things, then say so. Or don't! Who gives a *****?!

I'm not arguing against ANYTHING.  I'm asking for your proof that I'm a racist. You said you have actually posting history that proves I am.  So far you've shown nothing.  All you have are your words and that is not good enough for me. Show me your proof and THEN I'll have something to argue against.  Otherwise STFU because you're getting real pathetic. 

He seems like a plant...another paid troll

Yessss!! You guys are playing the greatest hits!!! I did not expect one visit to yield such a bounty of stereotypical responses.

I love this one. Who is paying me? What are they paying me? Did they pay the protestors too? How does that work? Is it Soros, or... ooh. Just share this one with us.

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Incredible deductive reasoning here, Sherlock. Very impressive to watch the mouse work through the tunnels in your head to reach that last piece of cheese. May your very convoluted attempt to find a conclusion you could live with bring you peace. You idiot.

I love you brother, but your hostility is so over the top I just can't take you seriously. What is your solution to black on black violence?

Just now, Reality Check said:

Paid by whom? Antifa, BLM, Moslem Brotherhood, Nike?

Who knows. The Russians and the Chinese and others just want seeds of discontent. He is not one of Rhinos. Their political agenda is to divide

...some folks here have the ability to engage in constructive dialogue, a give and take forum...agree versus disagree civilly.....yet there are others who claim their intellectual superiority  to shield their blatant ignorance and inability for constructive dialogue.....guess where you fall??..........

Who knows. The Russians and the Chinese and others just want seeds of discontent. He is not one of Rhinos. Their political agenda is to divide

My money is that he is Chinese and posting from China.

• Like (+1) 1

You seem to think the burden of proof is on me. I don't care about your hurt feelings, and this isn't a court room. Just in this exchange, I can tell a lot based on your assumptions and the arguments you choose to make. 

You're racist and you're a sensitive little B word. You have no moral backbone. You have no character. Honestly I hope you have no children because you would be an embarrassing father. I would be horrified if my father was this spineless and useless in times when his country needed him.  You would be a good example for why sometimes it's better to not have a father in the home.

This is ***** awesome!  Anything else you know about me?  How long have you been studying me?  T

Just now, Chef Jim said:

I'm not arguing against ANYTHING.  I'm asking for your proof that I'm a racist. You said you have actually posting history that proves I am.  So far you've shown nothing.  All you have are your words and that is not good enough for me. Show me your proof and THEN I'll have something to argue against.  Otherwise STFU because you're getting real pathetic. 

You're racist. You are a big fat racist. You are a coward and a racist. Your post here is your proof. The multiple dodges you've swerved answering any direct questions about your beliefs.

Are you expecting me to believe, for the first time in world history, an aggressive racist like yourself is going to suddenly be like "OH! I guess that was pretty out of bounds. I should learn." Yeah, I don't think so.

You don't like how easily I can see through you. And I already told you once, I'm not giving you any satisfaction beyond replying to your dumbass posts to call you a dumbass. At least not until you answer the previous questions. And no, I will not repeat them. Use your little sausage digits and scroll back and type up a response.

Just now, Chef Jim said:

This is ***** awesome!  Anything else you know about me?  How long have you been studying me?  T

Do you receive so little attention in life that this is really exciting for you? Again this is why I'm not going through your trash. You're an ugly little dude, and I don't take you seriously. Sorry!

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...some folks here have the ability to engage in constructive dialogue, a give and take forum...agree versus disagree civilly.....yet there are others who claim their intellectual superiority  to shield their blatant ignorance and inability for constructive dialogue.....guess where you fall??..........

He obviously doesn't like white people, isn't there a word for that, not liking another's race?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

My money is that he is Chinese and posting from China.

Ohhh this explains your questions earlier. You guys are ***** awesome. If it hasn't been tried, I think you could probably set a clock to racist arguments. Unbelievably predictable group.

7 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Incredible deductive reasoning here, Sherlock. 

Whoa folks.  We have a new winner for the Irony Post of the Day Award.  Greggy has bested his one post and has upped his game.  Stay tuned to see if he can overtake himself.  

• Haha (+1) 1