Killed by police

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...some folks here have the ability to engage in constructive dialogue, a give and take forum...agree versus disagree civilly.....yet there are others who claim their intellectual superiority  to shield their blatant ignorance and inability for constructive dialogue.....guess where you fall??..........

Where do people engage in constructive dialogue on this board? Show me even ONE PAGE of that being true, in ANY THREAD on this forum.

Y'all are so full of ***** you forgot what it taste like.

Just now, GregPersons said:

Ohhh this explains your questions earlier. You guys are ***** awesome. If it hasn't been tried, I think you could probably set a clock to racist arguments. Unbelievably predictable group.

Serious question: don’t you have anything better to do on a Saturday? Like lay down on a bridge or something?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Whoa folks.  We have a new winner for the Irony Post of the Day Award.  Greggy has bested his one post and has upped his game.  Stay tuned to see if he can overtake himself.  

Sorry I won't be giving you your full performance review. But you can confidently tell your white friends you earned a big "Racist!" in red marker on your report card; I'm sure they won't be surprised! 

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Ohhh this explains your questions earlier. You guys are ***** awesome. If it hasn't been tried, I think you could probably set a clock to racist arguments. Unbelievably predictable group.

What is your solution to black on black violence?

Do you receive so little attention in life that this is really exciting for you? 

Holy smokes folks.  Greggy has just passed himself AGAIN and takes the lead in the Irony Post of the Day Award.  We might be witnessing history here.  Get the popcorn. 

1 minute ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Serious question: don’t you have anything better to do on a Saturday? Like lay down on a bridge or something?

This is pretty good. Y'all are gluttons for punishment. You should introduce me to your wives.

Where do people engage in constructive dialogue on this board? Show me even ONE PAGE of that being true, in ANY THREAD on this forum.

What does it taste like? Your diet may be the explanation for your odd behavior today.

Back to the subject. I have what I think is a question that needs to be answered.

The modern urban police force has become para military with assault weapons, assault vehicles, stealth helicopters, military type training. These are the same people that can ticket you for running a red light, and often handle those exchanges like an MP, not like friendly member of the community.  Why is this necessary

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

Sorry I won't be giving you your full performance review. But you can confidently tell your white friends you earned a big "Racist!" in red marker on your report card; I'm sure they won't be surprised! 

Can you come to our meeting tonight.  They're kind of doubting my level of racism and I need a witness.  I'd appreciate it.  Bring a covered dish. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Reality Check said:

What does it taste like? Your diet may be the explanation for your odd behavior today.

In what way is my behavior odd? Do you not know that you're a racist sack of *****? Please don't tell me that was a revelation. You live with yourself everyday. You must've seen these thought patterns before.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

....some choose to hide their ignorance....you choose to flaunt it......so noted........comical..........

2 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

If this whole episode is to get someone to adopt you, I think you went about it the wrong way. You could use a mentor though.

Cute! No, I just meant — I see you enjoy harassing people. I don't actually want you to adopt anyone. I would love to hear you talk about some examples of how you have helped others.

Has it ever happened?

Edited by GregPersons

1 hour ago, GregPersons said:

No, I'm just saying this is (again) a white supremacist talking point. It again is a form of "Black people are uncivilized savages."  The racist idea that black people are these lecherous wild creatures who can't be understood. 

It also is a confused stance. Like all social things, yes, everything is connected. But your ignorant racist point is... what now? That black people deserve to be killed by police? Because they didn't have a father in the home? And none of this seems racist to you? Just seems like a good thought, worth sharing? You felt smart posting it? Felt like you were repeating a good point you'd heard elsewhere, did you?

And your position is... defund social services, not provide universal healthcare or child care, and then also increase the police? And this will help... how? I'm presuming you don't want to live in a world defined by racist structures, but I might be presuming wrong.

Actually, if nothing else, clarifying this one point would be helpful. Are you racist or not? Do Black Lives Matter or don't they? Start with this question and we'll see if we need to bother with any more of your nonsense. Say your beliefs like a ***** man. 

This is one of the most ignorant and data denying posts that has been offered here.  And this is why BLM is destined to fail.  

When you can't diagnose the underlying cause, you will never reach a solution.  

You complain that white people want blacks to solve all the problems, but then run away from basic solutions that every minority culture everywhere has implemented to survive and thrive as a minority. 

As usual you can't distinguish between race and culture.  And until you do, you will never find a satisfactory solution.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

In what way is my behavior odd? Do you not know that you're a racist sack of *****? Please don't tell me that was a revelation. You live with yourself everyday. You must've seen these thought patterns before.

Let it all out son...just let it all out.

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....some choose to hide their ignorance....you choose to flaunt it......so noted........comical..........

Guys like him would last about 10 minutes in the military

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, GG said:

This is one of the most ignorant and data denying posts that has been offered here.  And this is why BLM is destined to fail.  

When you can't diagnose the underlying cause, you will never reach a solution.  

You complain that white people want blacks to solve all the problems, but then run away from basic solutions that every minority culture everywhere has implemented to survive and thrive as a minority. 

As usual you can't distinguish between race and culture.  And until you do, you will never find a satisfactory solution.   

R

A

C

I

S

T

Just say it. Just say what you mean. Just say that you don't think black lives matter. 

Why are you all so cowardly? I thought you were the tough guys?????? But you can't speak your convictions?

It's like I'm showing you fire for the first time. And you're all amazed. These are what we call "principles." You might want to look into them! They might be tough for this set. You need to apply them consistently! 

• Haha (+1) 1

Think guys. Who is this guy really? His posting reminds me of some other POS that was over the top too and trolled just for the fun of it. That guy was a white Canadian with a small dick and no game also, Oh, and he also begged for our women. Once a loser, always a loser. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Think guys. Who is this guy really? His posting reminds me of some other POS that was over the top too and trolled just for the fun of it. That guy was a white Canadian with a small dick and no game also, Oh, and he also begged for our women. Once a loser, always a loser. 

...Elvis?

7 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

This is pretty good. Y'all are gluttons for punishment. You should introduce me to your wives.

Good idea.  They could use a good laugh today.  June gloom has hit pretty heard here today.  It's actually raining and she's kind of bored.  When can you come over?  We have an extra white sheet for you.  

Just now, Sig1Hunter said:

Thanks for the comic relief, guys. Now it’s time to get ready for work. See you out there Greg!

He won't be out there. I'm sure his parents don't let him out on his own.

4 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

I love you brother, but your hostility is so over the top I just can't take you seriously. What is your solution to black on black violence?

He simply does not care about the thousands of deaths like Kathina Thomas, a 10 year old girl who was senselessly shot dead in front of her home. I can’t comprehend why I should feel more outraged when a multiple time armed robber high on fentanyl is unintentionally killed by officers trying to keep him from being a danger to others in the community. 

He keeps framing this as people trying to make some all lives matter statement. The BLM movement seems to be directed at white people. I would argue that black lives need to matter to black people.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Cute! No, I just meant — I see you enjoy harassing people. I don't actually want you to adopt anyone. I would love to hear you talk about some examples of how you have helped others.

Has it ever happened?

Now you want to get to know me? I think it's a little late for me to share anything of value with you. You blew that opportunity hours ago. Your support of black on black violence is obvious. What is your solution to it?

• Haha (+1) 1

R

A

C

I

S

T

Just say it. Just say what you mean. Just say that you don't think black lives matter. 

Why are you all so cowardly? I thought you were the tough guys?????? But you can't speak your convictions?

It's like I'm showing you fire for the first time. And you're all amazed. These are what we call "principles." You might want to look into them! They might be tough for this set. You need to apply them consistently! 

Of course black lives matter.  Not only the small handful that are killed by the police.   

Your turn.  

• Like (+1) 1

R

A

C

I

S

T

Oh man.  

4 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

He simply does not care about the thousands of deaths like Kathina Thomas, a 10 year old girl who was senselessly shot dead in front of her home. I can’t comprehend why I should feel more outraged when a multiple time armed robber high on fentanyl is unintentionally killed by officers trying to keep him from being a danger to others in the community. 

He keeps framing this as people trying to make some all lives matter statement. The BLM movement seems to be directed at white people. I would argue that black lives need to matter to black people.

He's a poser and everyone here knows it. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Reality Check - Take you to tasker or koko?

going with TYTT

None of those guys have to hide between multiple troll personas.  

Know what I mean?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, GG said:

Of course black lives matter.  Not only the small handful that are killed by the police.   

Your turn.  

Yeah, sure. Black lives matter. Including both parts of "black on black" violence, which continues to be presented as some kind of excuse or explanation by @Reality Check. Is phrenology up next? 

14 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

Black Lives Matter is only a matter of race if you are a racist.

As I've said many times, BLM is about Everybody vs Racists.

Racists say, with actions and words, that black lives don't matter.

If you agree that Black Lives Matter, then you are part of the "Everybody." 

If you disagree that BLM, then you are part of the "Racists."

This is... not hard.

One year before your presidential election this site suddenly had a lot of new names show up. At least a portion of them are paid trolls. People need to understand this. With out question both foreign and supporters of Trump and libs are part if this. It is the new campaign speech..the new stump. 

Just now, Niagara Bill said:

One year before your presidential election this site suddenly had a lot of new names show up. At least a portion of them are paid trolls. People need to understand this. With out question both foreign and supporters of Trump and libs are part if this. It is the new campaign speech..the new stump. 

I just want someone to make a clear statement. Am I paid troll, Chinese, or Canadian? You guys need to figure out which convenient fiction you're going to stick with here.

Racists love to find ways to ignore the message by blaming the messenger! All the tactics are out playing here.

13 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

He's a poser and everyone here knows it. 

What's being posed?

20 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Find them?? They're all over the place on perfect display.  

No. You have to find them specifically. You need to make a clear case with specific examples. Only then will I admit that saying, for example, GGG is a racist turd coming out of a coughing *****, is maybe an odd insult. Only maybe. No guarantee.

But I do want you to do the leg work for me before I dismiss you. And I want you to pretend like this is a new strategy, like I'm going to play fair with you. 

(Imagine me badgering you 20 times with this, like you did to me, lol)

8 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

You are definitely late in drawing that conclusion. Cyberspace is the future of virtually all forms of warfare. This was known in the 1960s. Take a long hard look at your smart phone. It all started as military technology. Check out George Friedman's public presentations on behalf of Stratfor. 

10 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

I just want someone to make a clear statement. Am I paid troll, Chinese, or Canadian? You guys need to figure out which convenient fiction you're going to stick with here.

Racists love to find ways to ignore the message by blaming the messenger! All the tactics are out playing here.

What's being posed?

No. You have to find them specifically. You need to make a clear case with specific examples. Only then will I admit that saying, for example, GGG is a racist turd coming out of a coughing *****, is maybe an odd insult. Only maybe. No guarantee.

But I do want you to do the leg work for me before I dismiss you. And I want you to pretend like this is a new strategy, like I'm going to play fair with you. 

(Imagine me badgering you 20 times with this, like you did to me, lol)

What is your solution to black on black violence?