Defund the Police?

On 7/13/2020 at 11:45 AM, B-Man said:

Sounds like a shake down.

Los Angeles teachers union links defunding police to reopening schools

by Edmund DeMarche

Original Article

The key problem is these idiots never stop to think anything through like every decision has no consequences or downstream impact.  So I suggest along with supporting the de-funding of police the union provide its membership with self-defense and martial arts training as there will be nobody to call when teachers get assaulted in city schools. 

5 hours ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

What is this?

One obviously faked "arrest", and two "medics" getting harassed by the "military".

Or, in other words, two completely faked videos.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1

On 7/17/2020 at 2:41 PM, Koko78 said:

One obviously faked "arrest", and two "medics" getting harassed by the "military".

Or, in other words, two completely faked videos.

Well, that's one way to keep your head firmly planted in the sand.  

* DOJ will immediately surge law enforcement to Chicago, sounds like all the alphabet agencies.
* Federal crime charges to the greatest extent possible.
* Will take time, it will not happen overnight.
* Operation Legend (Chicago will be part of that, which was started in KC)

* More than $61M in grants available to cities to hire more new police offices.

(Just like always, everything is paraphrased)

• Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Trump announcing more feds to go to the cities...

* Surge of federal law enforcement to these areas.
* Just started this process, "and frankly, we have no choice."

Naming NYC, Philadelphia, and going on about Chicago (and the stats from Chicago are horrifying).

https://www.whitehouse.gov/live/

...just found some more details.......just keep sending them.....maybe some Bradleys on every damn street corner......NYC's Bumblin' Billy threatens to sue.......maybe he has Avenatti on speed dial......

Trump to 'surge' federal agents to Chicago, other cities, amid spike in violent crime

The surge of agents to Chicago and other American cities is part of Operation Legend

By Andrew O'Reilly | Fox News

President Trump announced on Wednesday that he is deploying 100 federal agents to Chicago to help combat rising crime rates – a move that marks an expansion of the White House’s intervention into local law enforcement as Trump continues to position himself as the “law and order” president.

The "surge," as Trump called it, of agents to Chicago and other American cities is part of Operation Legend – named after 4-year-old LeGend Taliferro, who was fatally shot while sleeping in a Kansas City apartment late last month – and comes as federal law enforcement officers have already descended on Portland, Ore. And Kansas City, Mo.

“The effort to shut down police in their own communities has led to a shocking explosion of shootings, killing, violence, murders,” Trump said during a speech in the White House’s East Room. “This rampage of violence shocks the conscience of our nation and we will not stand by and watch it happen.”

While sending federal agents to aid local law enforcement is not unprecedented – Attorney General Bill Barr announced a similar surge effort in December for seven cities that had seen spiking violence – the type of federal agent being sent, and some of their tactics, have raised concerns among state and local lawmakers.

Usually, the Justice Department sends agents under its own umbrella, like agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives or the Drug Enforcement Agency. But this surge effort will include Department of Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) officers, who generally conducts drug trafficking and child exploitation investigations.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-to-surge-federal-agents-to-chicago-amid-spike-in-violent-crime-move-opposed-by-mayor

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Thats great. My wife babysits a State Trooper. She said every car she stops she has to decide will I save my life and pull my gun if necessary and lose my job and go to jail?????or will they comply? 

• Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

“No cops! No prisons! Total abolition!”  

Ok then what?  This it the worst ill thought out policies ever. 

....defund the police...BUT...overfund the Feds.......they'll fix it......PERMANENTLY..............

10 hours ago, fansince88 said:

Thats great. My wife babysits a State Trooper. She said every car she stops she has to decide will I save my life and pull my gun if necessary and lose my job and go to jail?????or will they comply? 

They must take them awful young now? 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

These people need to be stopped. BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

Jails and police will come right back as soon as these politicians (and their neighborhoods) are targeted for looting.

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Jails and police will come right back as soon as these politicians (and their neighborhoods) are targeted for looting.

Do these people ever stop to think for even a SECOND how insane this sh!t really is?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Do these people ever stop to think for even a SECOND how insane this sh!t really is?

No. Liberals push whatever idiotic idea pops into their heads with no regard to future outcomes.

Just look at the Reid option in the Senate. As soon as it was expanded, they cried foul. Same thing will happen if they try to eliminate the filibuster. It will ultimately be used against them.

The morons on these liberal city councils are even less intelligent.

Edited by Koko78

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

No. Liberals push whatever idiotic idea pops into their heads with no regard to future outcomes.

Just look at the Reid option in the Senate. As soon as it was expanded, they cried foul. Same thing will happen if they try to eliminate the filibuster. It will ultimately be used against them.

The morons on these liberal city councils are even less intelligent.

Doesn't bode well then if Biden loses.

• Like (+1) 1