Lil Kim Reported Dead

My hairdresser texted me a couple weeks ago and said she could come to my place and cut my hair.  Whole family got theirs done.

Sorry I can't send her to you.

Edited by Doc

14 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

At this point I’ll take whatever ya got 

Order electric clippers that have various length attachment guards. You can do it yourself, and at worst, you wind up with uniformly cut hair.

20 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Order electric clippers that have various length attachment guards. You can do it yourself, and at worst, you wind up with uniformly cut hair.

I've been contemplating letting my lady take a whack at my hair with the trimmers -- but with the crazy beard I'm sporting now, the longer hair is working, even though it's REALLY annoying.

How I imagine I look right now: 

29 Beautiful Men With Beautiful Beards | Hair, beard styles, Beard ...

How I actually look:

Bachelorette Recap: An Otter? - Ben Pobjie - Medium

(as for the subject of this thread, I'm not going to get ahead of this story. There's too much contradicting information circulating for me to make any kind of call on its merit)

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Haha (+1) 6

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

@Foxx  I need a jealousy emoticon, whatchya got?

The funny thing is that I was going to text her a few weeks before that just to check up on her, but also plant the seed of having her come to my place.  I'm glad she came up with it on her own.

11 hours ago, ALF said:

Report: Kim Jong Un in 'vegetative state' after stent procedure gone wrong

Japanese magazine cites medic as saying delay in a simple surgery left Jong Un in a severe condition

As mixed signals are coming regarding the state of North Korea's Kim Jong Un, an unconfirmed report in the Japanese media claims that Pyongyang's leader may be in a vegetative state.

According to by Shukan Gendai, a Japanese magazine, during a visit to a rural area earlier in April, Jong Un unexpectedly collapsed, clutching his chest.

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/asia-pacific/1587811046-report-kim-jong-un-in-vegetative-state-after-stent-procedure-gone-wrong

But wait.....don’t they have socialized healthcare?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Just based on this picture?  No.  I'd have to see a full, unblurred image.

Maybe its me and i have  case of the yellow fever, but absolute yes for me

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I am a definite yes.

See, now ya come around

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

skynews-kim-yo-jong-south-korea_4228328.

180213132022-01-kim-jong-un-kim-yo-jong-

20190227000776_0.jpg

A young, reasonably attractive, future despotic tyrant, female world leader? Major turn on. I would love to light up her life.

Hillary eat your heart out (or someone's).

Edited by 32ABBA
  • Haha (+1) 3

SOUTH KOREAN PRESIDENTIAL AIDE SAYS NORTH KOREAN LEADER KIM JONG UN IS 'ALIVE AND WELL'

But on Sunday, Chung-in Moon, a foreign policy advisor to South Korea's president Moon Jae-in, told Fox News: "Our government position is firm. Kim Jong Un is alive and well." The aide said Kim has been staying in the Wonsan area since April 13, adding: "No suspicious movements have so far been detected."

It comes as 38 North, a website that specializes in news about North Korea, reported that satellite images show a train that likely belongs to Kim has been parked at the Leadership Railway Station servicing his Wonsan compound since at least April 21.

Kim hasn't been seen in public since April 11, but South Korean officials have questioned reports about the North Korean leader's health, saying that no unusual activity has been detected in the North, according to Reuters.

https://www.newsweek.com/kim-jong-un-alive-well-says-south-korea-aide-1500261

S Korea should know ,  we will see

31 minutes ago, ALF said:

SOUTH KOREAN PRESIDENTIAL AIDE SAYS NORTH KOREAN LEADER KIM JONG UN IS 'ALIVE AND WELL'

But on Sunday, Chung-in Moon, a foreign policy advisor to South Korea's president Moon Jae-in, told Fox News: "Our government position is firm. Kim Jong Un is alive and well." The aide said Kim has been staying in the Wonsan area since April 13, adding: "No suspicious movements have so far been detected."

It comes as 38 North, a website that specializes in news about North Korea, reported that satellite images show a train that likely belongs to Kim has been parked at the Leadership Railway Station servicing his Wonsan compound since at least April 21.

Kim hasn't been seen in public since April 11, but South Korean officials have questioned reports about the North Korean leader's health, saying that no unusual activity has been detected in the North, according to Reuters.

https://www.newsweek.com/kim-jong-un-alive-well-says-south-korea-aide-1500261

S Korea should know ,  we will see

SK has good reason to want to lie/believe he's still alive.  They're predicting a humanitarian crisis if Lil Kim is dead, with refugees flooding out of the country.

I think what's telling is that LK still hasn't been seen in over 2 weeks.  You'd think they'd want to have him make an appearance, given all the rumors of his death. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

SK has good reason to want to lie/believe he's still alive.  They're predicting a humanitarian crisis if Lil Kim is dead, with refugees flooding out of the country.

I think what's telling is that LK still hasn't been seen in over 2 weeks.  You'd think they'd want to have him make an appearance, given all the rumors of his death. 

I would think things could be better if his sister took power. Do what it takes to end the trade embargo and have foreign aid  especially from S Korea and China help them.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, ALF said:

I would think things could be better if his sister took power. Do what it takes to end the trade embargo and have foreign aid  especially from S Korea and China help them.

I don't see how this will work with a family who has the mindset of isolation = power, foreign aid = interference.  Also, the optics are terrible in terms of being soft on a brutal regime.  We spent a lot of the 20th Century and admittedly at a success rate well belong 100 percent of trying to eradicate similar regimes.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I Tiberius am available now and I Tiberius liked little Kim WAY more than any other leader except maybe Putin.  My desire to be a demagogue is so great that I use the name of a Roman Emperor demagogue as my handle here.

FIFY.

1 hour ago, ALF said:

His sister is more ruthless and brutal from all accounts. Her asscension would face three challenges: from within, from China, and from the west — all three factions think she’s a destabilizing force. 

She would only stay in power with bloodshed within her own borders first, and then flag waiving at both China and the west second. That means increased hostility not less. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

His sister is more ruthless and brutal from all accounts. Her asscension would face three challenges: from within, from China, and from the west — all three factions think she’s a destabilizing force. 

She would only stay in power with bloodshed within her own borders first, and then flag waiving at both China and the west second. That means increased hostility not less. 

My impression is that China is currently in a dominant stance so I think China may move to test the sister early on.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

My impression is that China is currently in a dominant stance so I think China may move to test the sister early on.

Agreed. And if (and it's a BIG if at this point as we still don't even know his fate) the reports that China's MSS forced/compelled/used the doctor to kill him on the table, they likely would have already chosen a side/faction/person to back as his successor.

And she would not be Beijing's first choice. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Agreed. And if (and it's a BIG if at this point as we still don't even know his fate) the reports that China's MSS forced/compelled/used the doctor to kill him on the table, they likely would have already chosen a side/faction/person to back as his successor.

And she would not be Beijing's first choice. 

Everything I have read about the sister says she is scary in comparison to her brother. But, who started those stories as nothing comes out of NK without approval from NK or China?  The trackback on that (if ever possible) would be interesting.

And, who would China sanction for the takeover if lil Kim is dead if not someone in his family?

Is he dead? Who knows. Is he a vegetable? Who knows. Is he incapacitated right now in some way? At the very least (if he is not dead), otherwise he'd be on parade.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Everything I have read about the sister says she is scary in comparison to her brother. But, who started those stories as nothing comes out of NK without approval from NK or China?  The trackback on that (if ever possible) would be interesting.

And, who would China sanction for the takeover if lil Kim is dead if not someone in his family?

Is he dead? Who knows. Is he a vegetable? Who knows. Is he incapacitated right now in some way? At the very least (if he is not dead), otherwise he'd be on parade.

Agreed. It would be interesting to track that and see. It's a valid point to keep in mind. 

I don't know enough about the specific players, but I'd bet they'd be backing one of his generals who's either tied to the CCP or Chinese OC. Those are the two factions with the most pull inside the DPRK, and both have placed their own people inside Kim's circle. 

• Thank you (+1) 2