The Big Gamble: Hydroxychloroquine

56 minutes ago, Buck Nasty said:

Mike Lindell, rated F by the BBB 

I had no idea he had that poor a rating.  I know his pillows are ridiculously priced and not that great, but that rating still shocks me.  I'd have given Mike's plan to rob old people of their money a D+.  I mean he did deliver said pillows to the customer. 

Oh look, another troll.

5 hours ago, daz28 said:

I had no idea he had that poor a rating.  I know his pillows are ridiculously priced and not that great, but that rating still shocks me.  I'd have given Mike's plan to rob old people of their money a D+.  I mean he did deliver said pillows to the customer. 

I was skeptical and thought paying $50 for a pillow was insane.  My wife kept asking for one and I said no way.  Then heard some co-workers telling me that if I got one and didn't like it, they'd buy it off me because they loved theirs so much.  I got 2 for $60 (still insane) and while I didn't like it (and gave it to my son), my wife did.  Happy wife...

Oh and the F from BBB was because they kept offering BOGO deals.  The horror!

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

Oh look, another troll.

I was skeptical and thought paying $50 for a pillow was insane.  My wife kept asking for one and I said no way.  Then heard some co-workers telling me that if I got one and didn't like it, they'd buy it off me because they loved theirs so much.  I got 2 for $60 (still insane) and while I didn't like it (and gave it to my son), my wife did.  Happy wife...

Oh and the F from BBB was because they kept offering BOGO deals.  The horror!

I like my My Pillow. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I like my My Pillow. 

A lot of people must.  And it's a nice American-made company success story. 

And of course, you only heard about/bought it after you saw Mike Lindell with Trump, right?

Edited by Doc

7 hours ago, daz28 said:

Is Mike related to Rian?

the full text of the headline should include the main part of the article that the warnings are for "outside a hospital or formal clinical trial setting"

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

FDA issues warnings on chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine after ‘serious poisoning and death’ reported

PUBLISHED FRI, APR 24 202010:06 AM EDTUPDATED 15 MIN AGO

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/24/fda-issues-warnings-on-chloroquine-and-hydroxychloroquine-after-serious-poisoning-and-death-reported.html

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

the full text of the headline should include the main part of the article that the warnings are for "outside a hospital or formal clinical trial setting"

Don't bother.  Some people are stupid or willfully ignorant.

• Like (+1) 2

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Doc said:

Uh oh, Trump just mentioned he's been taking HCQ (and zinc) prophylactically for the past week-and-a-half.  Gonna be some more fish tank cleaner deaths.

He is taking it as a preventative, lol. 

You guys have got got to be kidding supporting this idiot. 

The right wing wing is a mental disorder 

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

Uh oh, Trump just mentioned he's been taking HCQ (and zinc) prophylactically for the past week-and-a-half.  Gonna be some more fish tank cleaner deaths.

Thus orange hair and orange wine are summer staples 2020...

Let's hear it for bleach internally, in the hair and in fermentation....yahoo

47 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

The people with a vested interest in big Pharma just ain't contain themselves anymore. I love it.

Don't forget that Trump personally owns and controls upwards of one hundred dollars' worth of stock in the company that makes HCQ.

• Haha (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Don't forget that Trump personally owns and controls upwards of one hundred dollars' worth of stock in the company that makes HCQ.

The profit potential is YUUUGE! If Gilead owned it, and it was recommended by Obama, it would have been a huge hit.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

He is taking it as a preventative, lol. 

You guys have got got to be kidding supporting this idiot. 

The right wing wing is a mental disorder 

Honestly Tibs, those don't support Trump hell some youtube doctors. Work on the field said HCQ and Zinc works really well. 

If I ever get this virus, I want those two early. 

• Like (+1) 4

12 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Honestly Tibs, those don't support Trump hell some youtube doctors. Work on the field said HCQ and Zinc works really well. 

If I ever get this virus, I want those two early. 

Just listen to a real doctor and take their advice, Trump is seriously deranged 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Q-baby! said:

He’s not actually taking it. He’s just trying to sell it. 

Agreed.  He’s full of something, and it’s not hcq.  Maybe he can show us the script.  

Edited by SectionC3

Trumps a disgrace along with his gathering of poor inbreeds. If you make 100k plus I can tolerate why you might vote for the guy, but that's about it. Joe Biden is a moron limp crotch but at least he will be around smart people, listen, and behave presidential. Unfortunately what I just said means we will likely get 4 more years of twitter king.      

Just now, KzooMike said:

Trumps a disgrace along with his gathering of poor inbreeds. If you make 100k plus I can tolerate why you might vote for the guy, but that's about it. Joe Biden is a moron limp crotch but at least he will be around smart people, listen, and behave presidential. Unfortunately what I just said means we will likely get 4 more years of twitter king.      

You’re not getting 4 more years of Trump because of this post. You’re getting it for your first sentence — which proves you still don’t understand why he won. ;)  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4