Tom Brady to TB - 2Yrs, $50M all gtd no trade clause

2 minutes ago, Success said:

The reactions on the Pats boards really makes you realize how different their reality has been than ours.  Some of the younger fans think winning is just the way, regardless, and are wondering who the next QB to lead them to Superbowls will be.

Some of the other fans wrote that they're actually crying. Which is kind of fun to read.

BB gone in the next few years, and that team will be in our rearview for awhile.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

i hope all of them rot in nfl hell for decades like the rest of us have as till late.

everyone is worried about travis lawrence or whatever the hell going to NE. I could give two ***** about him. no one will ever have the career that cheating ugg wearing ####### TB had

47 minutes ago, Capco said:

Look, I agree that he could learn a different system with few problems, but that has nothing to do with sitting on the sidelines and watching the opposing team's offense for 2 decades.  

I mean, how much of that time do you think he's sitting there studying the opposing team's offense and NOT the opposing team's defense?  

As I said, I agree with you but your supporting argument is ridiculous.  

You're right--a guy like him wouldn't, no couldn't, bother spending much time studying what opposing Offenses do against his Defense.

Jeez....

1 hour ago, dave mcbride said:

Just looked it up. Winston set the NFL record last season for pick-sixes: an unbelievable seven. He also had two strip sacks returned for TDs. That is 63 points alone (!!!), and the team gave up 449 total. That doesn’t factor in effects of the other 23 picks, many of which put the opponent in excellent scoring position.

Still...put in tough situations, yes. 2nd best defense, not even close.

26 minutes ago, Success said:

The reactions on the Pats boards really makes you realize how different their reality has been than ours.  Some of the younger fans think winning is just the way, regardless, and are wondering who the next QB to lead them to Superbowls will be.

Some of the other fans wrote that they're actually crying. Which is kind of fun to read.

BB gone in the next few years, and that team will be in our rearview for awhile.

And it’s been a loooooong time waiting for that rear view. Much of that fan base has no idea what they could be in store for, even in this time of major QB movement. They’ll end up with Dalton or whatever , but for the most part the QB will be JAG. 

14 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Damn...I wanted to see Oliver pummel him into the turf and into an early retirement 

Me too. I wanted payback this year. Brady felt it coming and ran out of the AFC East with his legacy intact. Damn! I needed to see him suffer at the hands of Buffalo.

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

for what? 5 years. Go Tom!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/03/17/demand-surges-for-buccaneers-season-tickets/

Season ticket sales already through the roof in Tampa. You can’t even buy them on ticket master right now. They out you in a wait line of 1000+ people.

I didn’t realize Tampa Bay has the 2nd longest playoff drought in the NFL (12 years). 

Edited by BillsFan4

https://weei.radio.com/blogs/ryan-hannable/tom-brady-rumors-bill-belichick-a-little-shocked

Patriots owner Robert Kraft indicated he was sad and emotional after Tom Brady visited Monday night to let him know he wanted to part ways with the team.

Bill Belichick?

After Brady phoned the Patriots coach to fill him in on his decision, Belichick “was a little shocked,” according to a source familiar with the proceedings.

• Haha (+1) 1

If you want to throw up in your mouth a little bit, go look at the first ten games of Tampa's 2020 schedule.

They're gonna start 8-2 and the media will be 24x7 Brady*.   

*  Assuming the world hasn't ended.

4 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

If you want to throw up in your mouth a little bit, go look at the first ten games of Tampa's 2020 schedule.

They're gonna start 8-2 and the media will be 24x7 Brady*.   

*  Assuming the world hasn't ended.

I actually want to see him do well there. I think it would sting worse for Pats fans.  And that's my priority.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2