Tom Brady to TB - 2Yrs, $50M all gtd no trade clause

11 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

If you want to throw up in your mouth a little bit, go look at the first ten games of Tampa's 2020 schedule.

They're gonna start 8-2 and the media will be 24x7 Brady*.   

*  Assuming the world hasn't ended.

Huh? They play SF, @TN, @NO, and @SEA. Plus Carolina x2. Unsure both those games are gimmies. I think they “could” be 8-2, but I wouldn’t be that confident.  If they do reach 8-2, it will be because Tom is playing well. 

3 hours ago, Success said:

The reactions on the Pats boards really makes you realize how different their reality has been than ours.  Some of the younger fans think winning is just the way, regardless, and are wondering who the next QB to lead them to Superbowls will be.

Some of the other fans wrote that they're actually crying. Which is kind of fun to read.

BB gone in the next few years, and that team will be in our rearview for awhile.

That's how it was when kelly retired here. I remeber thinking the same thing. Man was i wrong!!!

46 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Bills will face Brady for the final time, in Tampa Bay, in 2021. Too bad we won't see him again in Buffalo.

Tampa also plays New England in 2021. I can’t really even imagine Watching Brady play against the patriots (assuming he’s still playing). That will be very strange. It’s going to be strange seeing the Bills face Brady in another uniform too.

Glad we never had to see Jim Kelly in another uniform. Seeing Bruce and Thurman was tough enough.

Edited by BillsFan4

1 hour ago, BillsFan4 said:

Tampa also plays New England in 2021. I can’t really even imagine Watching Brady play against the patriots (assuming he’s still playing). That will be very strange. It’s going to be strange seeing the Bills face Brady in another uniform too.

Glad we never had to see Jim Kelly in another uniform. Seeing Bruce and Thurman was tough enough.

That NE game will be TB @ NE. THAT will be SNF for sure.

8 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Tampa Holds this years SB I think....

Scenario Set   BILLS vs Tampa this year's Super Bowl in Tampa.......  Bills kick Winning 47 yard FG with 0 seconds on clock to win it in Tampa. Ending the curse of Norwood and Brady Curse in one straight down the middle kick. Most Glorious story line of all time...right up there with Miracle. Jim Kelly and Bruce Smith weeping in the owner's box...Bills Mafia turns Tampa , Buffalo and every Bills Backer bar into a week long binge drinking experience...2021 Opener Flag raising ceremony is held against New England who we beat 45-3. 

Edited by Locomark
  • Like (+1) 2

I know I'm alone on this, but I don't care about Brady leaving at all. He'll be 43 when the season starts and his arm looked shot by the end of last year. I just don't see a difference between him or, say, Andy Dalton starting for the Patriots - when I read that out loud it sounds crazy but it's how I feel at this point. The Patriots will still be a tough out with Belichick and that defense. Their dynasty is over but as far as this year goes Brady leaving doesn't move the needle for me. I'm much more interested in what the Bills are doing to finally dethrone them.

Edited by HappyDays

It’s weird - him leaving makes me realize that I don’t really hate him after all.

It’s the organization and fans I can’t stand.

Feels good to have clarity on that.  I hope the Pats now lose for forever and a day.  Brady can win all he wants in Tampa.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Success said:

It’s weird - him leaving makes me realize that I don’t really hate him after all.

It’s the organization and fans I can’t stand.

Feels good to have clarity on that.  I hope the Pats now lose for forever and a day.  Brady can win all he wants in Tampa.

Same, I like Brady, but hate so much about NE.

Tom, please sweep your afc opponents next year!

5 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

We almost did. Kelly almost came out of retirement to play with the Ravens back in 98 or 2000 I believe. That would’ve sucked to see that