What non-candidate out there do you think would make a good president?

Let's face it, four years ago you looked at the Republican and Democrat primaries, as well as the election, and you thought "we could do so much better than this group of losers".

Now in 2020, you look at Donald Trump and the current Democrat candidates, and you think "we could do so much better than this group of losers".

That being said, is there anyone out there today that is not a candidate that you think would make a good president?

41 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Charlie Baker, MA Governor

Do we really have this many "principled" moderates on this board that guys like Baker and Kasich get respect?  Someone please explain this to me.

2 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Do we really have this many "principled" moderates on this board that guys like Baker and Kasich get respect?  Someone please explain this to me.

If he weren't so old now I'd have said Fred Smith Fedex CEO and former Marine.  He's further right and would have been a great Pres IMO. 

6 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

If he weren't so old now I'd have said Fred Smith Fedex CEO and former Marine.  He's further right and would have been a great Pres IMO. 

Make Military Generals Presidents Again

Brooklyn_Museum_-_George_Washington_-_Chlossy-page1-800px-Grant,_Lt._Gen._UlysseAndrew_Jackson_by_Ralph_E._W._Earl_1837.

• Like (+1) 1

Michelle Obama! 

1 minute ago, LeviF91 said:

Make Military Generals Presidents Again

Brooklyn_Museum_-_George_Washington_-_Chlossy-page1-800px-Grant,_Lt._Gen._UlysseAndrew_Jackson_by_Ralph_E._W._Earl_1837.

Washington was good to great. Grant was what we needed at the time, but lost hold of all the corrupt actors in his administration, and then got conned out of his life savings. Jackson did hold the Union together but his ethnic cleansing was a gross human rights violation, though I'm sure other presidents were no kinder to Native Americans 

33 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Glenn Jacobs

Only if he promises to chokeslam Pelosi through a flaming table... after delivering a tombstone to Schumer (on a folding metal chair, of course.)

I'd be down with the new Presidential entrance music and pyro he would bring to every event.

Edited by Koko78

5 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I'm sure Tibs would be willing to lend a hand... I heard he looks a bit Weinstein-ish... 

In honor of naming ugly *****, I nominate Deez Nutz.  Can't be worse.  Otherwise, Q baby...that sounds exciting.  

Edited by CoudyBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

Mark Cuban

A true self made man. Loved BB at Indiana but post graduation could no longer listen to games. So he started his own company to stream BB games. He sold out to broadcast.com for $6,000,000,000.00.

He then bought the Dallas Maverick which were on a 5-10 year run as one of the worst teams in the NBA.  He turned them into playoff team in 2 years.   Won the NBA Championship a few years later.

He has been successful in other high tech areas with his own company since.

He understands Big Tech and what they are really doing unlike Trump or any of the D's ( since Yang Yang got out) who don't know Jack squat about it.  Yet it is a driving force of our country/economy.

AND he has his own "reality show" which makes for a GREAT stepping stone to prez.

Edited by reddogblitz

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Wouldn’t surprise me in 2024.

Same here.  She would bring the perfect professional balance against eight years of Trump's unpredictable trolling, and would provide a great comparison to the current "Dem" candidates, who will all show up again in 2024...except Biden, who will be eating jello in diapers...probably by next Thursday.

5 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Only if he promises to chokeslam Pelosi through a flaming table... after delivering a tombstone to Schumer (on a folding metal chair, of course.)

I'd be down with the new Presidential entrance music and pyro he would bring to every event.

With Mark Calaway as VP.

?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, njbuff said:

With Mark Calaway as VP.

?

You just know *****'s getting real at a cabinet meeting when the gong hits, the lights go out, and a dense theatrical fog covers the floor.

Sending the VP out to cut a foreign policy promo could be fun:

"Iran, this Sunday at WWIV, You. Will. Rest. In. Peace."

Edited by Koko78